Palm Desert Country Club

Year Built 1962
Architect William F. Bell (1962) Cary Bickler (2006)

Commented on 03/16/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Palm Desert Country Club and hope you'll come see us again soon.

very cool course

The staff was very nice course was in great condition and a beautiful day in palm desert I would play this course again.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Palm Desert Country Club.

Not worth the money

The course is nothing to rave about and the staff was not friendly. No carts were available when we arrived. We were told they would bring us some right before our round started. They never did. We had to go into the cart garage to grab a cart. Made for a hurried start to the round. The view around the course is depressing.

Commented on 03/13/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Palm Desert Country Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 03/12/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Palm Desert Country Club.

Fun old course

Fun old course. Travels through neighborhood so be careful on busy streets!!A bit pricy for the venue compared to other course in area!! Might come back.

Commented on 03/12/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Palm Desert Country Club.

Commented on 03/09/2020

A course that fits my eye

There is the adage “horses for courses” and PDCC just seems to be a course I do well on. I don’t think it’s a particularly easy track from the blue tees but I still seem to score well every time I play here. Its an interesting course winding through a Palm Desert neighborhood. Carts are a must since many routes from green to tee take you into local traffic on your golf cart. Fairways are generous and seem to play to my draw. Greens are not large but not too undulating. Reminds me of a Nicklaus course although his courses seem to favour the power fade. Always seems to be in good shape no matter the time of year. Not a lot of amenities like cart beverage service or water stations, but I don’t tend to miss that stuff.
Good value for the money. Reminds me a lot of Indian Canyons with wider fairways.

Commented on 03/05/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us! Thank you for your kind words and your feedback! We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We hope to have you back again soon at Palm Desert Country Club!

Commented on 03/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palm Desert Country Club!

This course is a great value

I love playing this course when I’m in Palm Desert. It’s a great course for the money

Commented on 03/02/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Palm Desert Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 03/02/2020

Good condition and fast pace of play

This is an old course, but the condition of fairway and green is very good. The pace was great and finish in within 4 hours. The course is a bit short, lots of bunkers with a small amount of water hazards. Relatively easy and enjoyable to play.

Commented on 02/24/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Palm Desert Country Club!

Commented on 02/24/2020

Commented on 02/19/2020

The course is in good shape and has some nice holes. The fairways are wide and the greens roll true. The course however is just average in terms of views and overall aesthetics. For the price there are other courses that would provide more value.

Commented on 02/20/2020

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Palm Desert Country Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

A good morning experience.

We enjoyed the wide fairways but we're challenged by the deviously placed sand traps. We will be back to tame them, too.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Palm Desert Country Club!

Just an average course and day.

The tee boxes and greens were in great shape. Grass was short in many areas and ground was hard making it difficult to get under the ball cleanly. Greens were fast and hard for me to read, leading to lots of putts.
I think there are other courses in the valley for the same price that are more enjoyable to play.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Just ok is not good enough

Pace of play was extremely poor. We waited on 15-16 holes. A threesome in front of us held us up. No ranger was ever seen. Rough was not in good shape. Need directional signs to assist getting from green to next tee on at least 4 holes.

Pricey for the quality

First time at this course, and I was a little underwhelmed. The staff was great, for the most part, but the shape of the course was only average. Traps had very little loose sand in them , so they were tough to play out of at times. The greens were fine. For the $78 price we paid through Golfnow, I don’t know that I would play this course again- unfortunately, I feel there are better courses in the valley for this price. Just one man’s opinion.

Indian Wells, California
La Quinta, California
Bermuda Dunes, California
Indian Wells, California

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.