Rosedale is a true challenge with its great layout that winds through naturally wooded terrain, verdant environmental preserves and shimmering lakes. Each hole presents a new look and a different challenge. Fairways are beautifully maintained and can be tight. Designed by Ted McAnlis, Rosedale features his trademarks: rolling hills, spacious greens and island tee boxes. There are several holes where you'll feel completely alone among nature's splendor with nothing to disrupt the lush, native flora and fauna. This course will bring out your best and provide the setting for a memorable golf experience.

Rosedale Golf and Country Club

Pull-carts No

Golf School Academy Yes - Joe Roberts Golf Academy
Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Dress code Collared shirt, bermuda shorts req, no denim

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Showers

Available Sports

Fitness, Tennis

Nice challenge

Rosedale is improving some areas on the course mainly tee boxes. The greens had been punched. The greens were hairy and very slow but you can tell they are improving it for the up coming season. I am building a home here so looking forward to walking 9 holes everyday after work. The fairways are in great shape and the course is challenging with narrow fairways on some holes and fair test for drivers on other holes. Greens are small and this is a shot makers course. This course will make a player out of you with a game that can travel. Looking forward to calling this course home.

Rosedale

Many of the tee boxes were under construction. So you have to play off makeshift ones instead. Was not told about the construction before making reservation.

Course was in great shape

My wife and I played Rosedale Golf course and the course had great conditions. The tee boxes were grassy and the greens rolled true. The course is in good shape in a period where are not getting much rain.

Dear u7232580,
I sincerely appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you in the future. If there’s anything else, we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact the club’s administrative offices.

Rosedale

Course in great shape for this time of year.
Great layout very challenging,

Dear Eking9904

Tricky layout

Fun but lots of ways to lose your balls. Hills that hide water hazards. Hazards at drive lengths. Felt like playing a “gotcha” course. Well kept fairways but greens not so good when I played.

Dear Hoytbrej,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our club and course. I will share your positive comments with our team. It is our goal to make our members and guests feel welcome and enjoy a great experience at our club. Our greens have really come in and are in great shape. Be sure to come back soon and see our improvements!

Good Course

Our 1st time playing the course and we will be back. Overall good condition, fairways were better than any we have played the past 3-4 months, some tee boxes need some tlc but they are closing course soon for a week to aerate and work on tee boxes, sand traps were all in very good condition. Worth the $$ to play. Course is not wide open like a few others in the area but plenty of room to miss if you miss on the correct side.

Dear BigGolferSam,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our club and course. I will share your positive comments with our team. It is our goal to make our members and guests feel welcome and enjoy a great experience at our club. It is an exciting time to play the course with more projects in the near future.

Great Track

Played Rosedale for the first time yesterday. Will definitely be playing here again. Great value and everything in great condition..

My only complain is that the Tee Boxes could use some love.

Play here!

Dear ChipCarlton,
We started a tee box renovation project this week so be sure to come back soon to see the improvements!

Awesome layout !!!

A great place to test all aspects of your game. Tight off the tee for the most part. Conditions were very good all around . A must play if you are in the area.

Dear Volunteerme,

No honor

With a confirmed Tee Time reservation and a confirmation number the pro shop said we were not on the tee sheet and they did not have a time for us to play. Completely wasted 4 people's time. Don't know who's fault it was whether it was Golfnow or Rosedale. Will not play there again. No honor.

Dear Drlje1
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. We respect your opinion and we will share them with our staff in an effort to better serve our members and guests. We were extremely booked up and would have tried our best to get you in as soon as possible.
I sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. I would great appreciate the opportunity to discuss this situation with you directly. Please contact me at our club administrative offices if you would like to discuss this matter further.
Respectfully,
941-753-6200

Few bare spots in fairway but overall very nice course.

Dear Dennis6069754
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our club and course. We have been working extremely hard on the course conditions. I will share your positive comments with our team. It is our goal to make our members and guests feel welcome and enjoy a great experience at our club.
941-753-6200

Nice course. Definitely worth playing.

The course is very player friendly. The nines are visible different as the front is around houses the back is more isolated. I was told they just got a new greens keeper that will emphasize tee fairways and greens.
While the greens are slow you can see the work they are doing to improve them and the rest of the areas of play.

Dear Thomas1985924
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our club and course. I will share your positive comments with our team. We have been working extremely hard on the course conditions and it shows. It is our goal to make our members and guests feel welcome and enjoy a great experience at our club.

Be back in 2 weeks

greens had been punched a week ago and just starting to heal.....will be back in two weeks to play again and will find the greens probably in great shape like Rosedales greens usually are.

Dear u6073836
941-753-6200

The course is tight but fair

This was a much better experience than the one in April

Dear Rick Davis,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our club and course. I will share your positive comments with our team. We have been working extremely hard on the course conditions and it really shows. It is our goal to make our members and guests feel welcome and enjoy a great experience at our club.

Brutal

Place is in absolute horrible shape. Greens punched and sanded. Tee boxes uneven and mostly dirt. Pace of play is horrible with no ranger to police slow players. Save your money. I play all over the Sarasota/Bradenton area and this is by far one of the worst courses for 40 bucks a round. Won’t be back.

Commented on 05/06/2020

Dear U782505270
Respectfully,
941-753-6200

tight but fair, and very slow

Course was in great shape, no issues there, its a beautiful layout, you can't hit driver every hole, need to be able to hit some tight golf shots. The pace was horrible, waited almost 10 min every tee box at the least, was backed up all day long, and no one was out enforcing pace of play.

Commented on 05/06/2020

Dear Bross710
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our club and course. I will share your positive comments with our team. It is our goal to make our members and guests feel welcome and enjoy a great experience at our club. I do apologize for the slow play. We have had several extremely busy days recently. We are working to correct this to make sure the pace is better in the future.

Lakewood Ranch, Florida