Rosedale is a true challenge with its great layout that winds through naturally wooded terrain, verdant environmental preserves and shimmering lakes. Each hole presents a new look and a different challenge. Fairways are beautifully maintained and can be tight. Designed by Ted McAnlis, Rosedale features his trademarks: rolling hills, spacious greens and island tee boxes. There are several holes where you'll feel completely alone among nature's splendor with nothing to disrupt the lush, native flora and fauna. This course will bring out your best and provide the setting for a memorable golf experience.

Rosedale Golf and Country Club

Pull-carts No

Golf School Academy Yes - Joe Roberts Golf Academy
Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Dress code Collared shirt, bermuda shorts req, no denim

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Showers

Available Sports

Fitness, Tennis

Rosedale

Course in great shape for this time of year.
Great layout very challenging,

Tricky layout

Fun but lots of ways to lose your balls. Hills that hide water hazards. Hazards at drive lengths. Felt like playing a “gotcha” course. Well kept fairways but greens not so good when I played.

Good Course

Our 1st time playing the course and we will be back. Overall good condition, fairways were better than any we have played the past 3-4 months, some tee boxes need some tlc but they are closing course soon for a week to aerate and work on tee boxes, sand traps were all in very good condition. Worth the $$ to play. Course is not wide open like a few others in the area but plenty of room to miss if you miss on the correct side.

Great Track

Played Rosedale for the first time yesterday. Will definitely be playing here again. Great value and everything in great condition..

My only complain is that the Tee Boxes could use some love.

Play here!

No honor

With a confirmed Tee Time reservation and a confirmation number the pro shop said we were not on the tee sheet and they did not have a time for us to play. Completely wasted 4 people's time. Don't know who's fault it was whether it was Golfnow or Rosedale. Will not play there again. No honor.

Dear Drlje1
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. We respect your opinion and we will share them with our staff in an effort to better serve our members and guests. We were extremely booked up and would have tried our best to get you in as soon as possible.
I sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. I would great appreciate the opportunity to discuss this situation with you directly. Please contact me at our club administrative offices if you would like to discuss this matter further.
Respectfully,
941-753-6200

Few bare spots in fairway but overall very nice course.

Dear Dennis6069754
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our club and course. We have been working extremely hard on the course conditions. I will share your positive comments with our team. It is our goal to make our members and guests feel welcome and enjoy a great experience at our club.
I sincerely appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you in the future. If there’s anything else, we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact the club’s administrative offices.
941-753-6200

Nice course. Definitely worth playing.

The course is very player friendly. The nines are visible different as the front is around houses the back is more isolated. I was told they just got a new greens keeper that will emphasize tee fairways and greens.
While the greens are slow you can see the work they are doing to improve them and the rest of the areas of play.

Dear Thomas1985924
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our club and course. I will share your positive comments with our team. We have been working extremely hard on the course conditions and it shows. It is our goal to make our members and guests feel welcome and enjoy a great experience at our club.

Be back in 2 weeks

greens had been punched a week ago and just starting to heal.....will be back in two weeks to play again and will find the greens probably in great shape like Rosedales greens usually are.

Dear u6073836
941-753-6200

The course is tight but fair

This was a much better experience than the one in April

Dear Rick Davis,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our club and course. I will share your positive comments with our team. We have been working extremely hard on the course conditions and it really shows. It is our goal to make our members and guests feel welcome and enjoy a great experience at our club.

Brutal

Place is in absolute horrible shape. Greens punched and sanded. Tee boxes uneven and mostly dirt. Pace of play is horrible with no ranger to police slow players. Save your money. I play all over the Sarasota/Bradenton area and this is by far one of the worst courses for 40 bucks a round. Won’t be back.

Dear U782505270
Respectfully,
941-753-6200

tight but fair, and very slow

Course was in great shape, no issues there, its a beautiful layout, you can't hit driver every hole, need to be able to hit some tight golf shots. The pace was horrible, waited almost 10 min every tee box at the least, was backed up all day long, and no one was out enforcing pace of play.

Dear Bross710
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our club and course. I will share your positive comments with our team. It is our goal to make our members and guests feel welcome and enjoy a great experience at our club. I do apologize for the slow play. We have had several extremely busy days recently. We are working to correct this to make sure the pace is better in the future.
941-753-6200

This is a challenging but fair course. Tight fairways on several holes. All around a great experience.

Dear Emarks2018
941-753-6200

The staff was extremely courteous and friendly especially under the COVID-19 restrictions. The play was a little slow but they said it was the busiest day they’ve had in quite some time. I thought the course was in great shape and enjoyed the layout very much.Fairways are a little tight making a target golf course, but that just adds to the challenge.

Dear Chris34228

Great pace of play

Even when the course is booked solid there is always a good pace of play. Foursomes move quickly and definitely a manageable course.

Dear mtramgw,

Extremely busy

I have never seen this course as busy as it was today.

Had to abandon play after eleven holes as we were already in at 4 hours at that point.

Dear NTEP,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Rosedale Golf and Country Club. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our club and course. I will share your positive comments with our team. It is our goal to make our members and guests feel welcome and enjoy a great experience at our club. I do apologize for the slow play, we have had several extremely busy days recently.

Rainy but worth it

One of my new favs. We played most of the front in a drizzle but glad we stuck to it as this course is a really good value for the price. The 5s arecreachable w 2 excellent strikes and the 3s are all challenging based on their length. People are sometimes critical of the grass on the greens as it seems to grow horizontally somewhat which can make for a grainy roll that can be hard to read. I’m willing to keep playing it as the course and staff are quite accommodating.

Dear ugotzeus,

Fix the tee boxes

Could be 5 star all day long with a little more TLC especially on the tee boxes.

Lakewood Ranch, Florida