A view from a tee at Myakka Pines Golf Club.

Myakka Pines Golf Club

Year Built 1978
Greens TifEagle Bermuda Grass
Architect Lane Marshall (1978)

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express Welcomed
Dress code Proper golf attire required (collared shirts, no cutoffs, blue jeans, or swimsuits).

With so little water in March, surprisingly good conditions. Teed mid morning + got around in 3:40 which is great.

Outstanding

It’s a beautiful course from start to finish. The pace was perfect, greens outstanding, Fairways well groomed. The staff was courteous and friendly. I was impressed that the range balls came with the green fee. I recently moved to the area and plan to play here often. I highly recommend.

comments

Enjoyed the course without homes near by, the fairways and greens were good.

Great day of golf during trying and stressful times

Wonderful way to spend a few hours in the sunshine. Management and staff taking care to eliminate touch points while on the course. I'd highly recommend this activity. Our round today was barely over 3 hours.

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hi, squeeze54. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Good shape

Course is in good shape. All courses need water right now. Greens were good. We had the unfortunate luck of being behind some very slow elderly people for the first nine. Thankfully they only played 9. Rest of the day was great..

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hi, 31104708. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club!

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hi u070138388. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club!

Nice relaxing round with friends.

The staff at Myakka is well organized,. The course is in great shape, especially the greens. Great GPS on the carts.

Commented on 03/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us RG9E4416175704EAC91A. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club thanks you!

2 of us

Staff was friendly , Sunday morning T time of 7:57, finished 18 holes at 11:30. Greens were great, fairways good,,
Amenities ok. Nice course.

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hi Pfletch. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (941) 474-1753 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club!

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Please tell us more. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club.

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hi cooldude42. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (941) 474-1753 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club!

Nice. Fun.

It was nice and I had fun.

Greens were much drier and faster than I'm used to. Bunker sand is excellent.

Just a heads up, in Snowbird Season it is very busy with quite a few "Outside" golfers, and, a few of the mostly-lady members walk with push carts. That perfectly describes the two groups in front of us. So, we waited on every shot on our first nine.

The walking ladies are not a problem normally, as they play at a decent pace. Matter of fact, member-ladies at most courses play faster than men in my experience.

Things sorted out and the back nine, and our group jumped a group and had a wide-open course after that.

Also, we had been playing a "middle" tee (3) and were struggling, so we moved to the forward tee (5), and had a blast.

No carts are allowed in the parking lot any more, and I had an obvious "Outside" golfer cussing that policy. You can drop your clubs at the bag drop and drive around to pick them up, so that's not a valid reason to be upset.

Saw lots of gators.

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hi u000003530841. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club!

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u6374818! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club!

Myaka

Very friendly staff.. Got paired up with a great couple..very enjoyable..
Fun course

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hi johnpribyl. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club!

Good condition

Course is in good condition. Place of play was slow. They had a ranger out to help move things along but it may have been overbooked a little. I would return.

Commented on 03/18/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good bang for your buck!

I play Myakka Pines several times a year and am rarely disappointed. Greens are in excellent shape right now and fairways are as good as any course around. Some bunkers need work and cart paths are bumpy in places. Booked online and save $20%.

Commented on 03/18/2020

pburrows, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (941) 474-1753. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hi, u314159826899. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club!

Great Round

This is a very nice facility and had ha great round today!

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314159556064! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club!

Solid Pick

This is a very busy course with three nines. My wife and I were joined up with two inexperienced golfers and shortly afterward I was told by a ranger to speed things up! I told him to talk to them, not me. BTW, we finished the round in 4 hrs 15 min and waited on most shots. Debatable on whether he had an effect on our pace of play.

We saw the Goliath alligator on the first hole! He was sunning by the pin until my wife bounced a wedge shot up to him.

Great place to play

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000007368305! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club!

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hello, u797263873. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Blue/Red at Myakka Pines Golf Club.

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.