Style Desert/Traditional
Silver (W) 72 6091 yards 75.0 132
Silver 72 6091 yards 68.9 128
Copper 72 4985 yards 68.1 117
Scorecard for Laughlin Ranch Golf Club
Gold M: 73.6/143 608 288 190 478 442 415 183 505 395 3504 447 650 363 176 446 411 314 234 610 3651 7155
Zinc M: 71.4/137 566 279 172 418 411 372 164 462 374 3218 397 594 352 154 427 386 294 203 540 3347 6565
Silver M: 69.1/129 W: 75.1/138 545 252 154 385 398 347 154 424 354 3013 372 547 336 129 400 366 270 174 484 3078 6091
Copper M: 64.1/115 W: 68.8/120 466 192 126 340 279 269 120 318 304 2414 327 475 270 100 310 300 240 124 425 2571 4985

Year Built 2005
Architect David B. Druzisky

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover accepted
Walking Allowed No
Dress code Collared shirt required

Entertaining Clients 6

Best in the Area

Have played this course in previous trips and made sure it was on our list this time. Beautiful course in fantastic shape with stunning views. This course in up and down and through the mountains. A very fun and fair course as long as you take what it gives you. With the exception of #12 second shot, there are no blind shots on the course. #12 is still my favorite as the green is like an infinity pool with the edge of the green disappearing off into the desert and mountain range.
The course was in fantastic condition, nice and green from tee to green with flat tee boxes and greens that held and rewarded good shot making. Bunkers a little rough, but I find this to be true in all desert courses where the fine sand no doubt blows away in the wind.
Far and away the best course in the area, and very much like the Mesquite courses if you have played those. Without a doubt will make the effort to come back and play again and again in the future.

Difficult greens

Great course. Loved the layout - every hole is different and interesting. Greens were fast and very undulating, difficult to read. Bunkers had good sand, boxes were good. Drink cart showed up about 6 times. Good service except restaurant has weird hours - no food after 2pm and bar has no snack food??
Worth playing this course.

Great time

Staff was really friendly and very informative, course was in really good shape and was a fun course

Always in Great shape!

Always love playing this course when I’m in the Laughlin area! Staff is very friendly & Course is always in beautiful condition. Challenging course so pick the correct tee box to play from or bring a lot of golf balls with you lol. Greens are always in good shape,down hill putts can be tricky here because how quick the greens can be sometimes. Great scenery and beer cart is always checking in on you!

VTB

Worth the Trip

We were on our way to Vegas and decided to make a pit stop and play a round. Glad we did. Great course in great shape and the staff was very friendly and helpful. It’s challenging but fair with an interesting layout. It was very windy when we played but it didn’t affect our scores as we adjusted our club selection as the starter suggested. We’d stop again.

Hidden Gem

Wow I was very impressed with this course. I couldn't believe it was here the whole time, hiding behind the airport. fairways were lush and greens were nicely kept. Can't wait to go back and play it again and again.

Great Time

This is a great course, the change in elevation makes it a perfect challenge. The only problem I had with this course is that they do not combine twosomes and it creates a slow pace of play, 4.5 to 5 hours. Otherwise I look forward to a reround now that I know the layout.

Arizona Advisor

Bullhead City course

First time playing the course and the layout has many great and memorable holes. The tees are very well marked on the cart path and the fairways were in good shape. Greens had recently been punched but are coming back nicely and were medium speed. Views of Laughlin casinos and the surrounding area are outstanding. Bunkers are terrible but are scheduled to be reworked in the next couple of months. A great course to play when in the Laughlin area but certain times of the year it can be a little pricey. Look on Golf Now for potential deals. Highly recommend. Finally saw wild burros on a couple of holes on the back nine.

Cool layout...end of compliments

Played for the first time at 1230 on 4/21/18. First off, the golf now tee time said the price included range balls. When I checked in the attendant said it didn’t. I rechecked my reservation and it clearly said it did but the attendant said it was an issue between me and golfnow. So right off the bat they basically stole $11 from me. We got paired up with another twosome. They had the exact same range ball surcharge issue. Not a great first impression.

It took two hours to finish 6 holes. There were three groups waiting to tee off on the par 3 7th. Took just under three hours to finish nine holes. My buddy and I decided to replay the first three holes at the turn just to try to get some value out of our green fees so I can’t comment on the back nine...we just never saw it. As we were leaving, the attendant asked how our round was and we told him about the pace of play. He said there was a large group who played that morning on a “free replay” deal and they were probably the hold up during our round since they were being sent out between groups for their second 18. Whether or not that is true, six hours to play 18 holes is unacceptable.

The bunkers were straight up rocks. No sand at all. If you hit out if them, you will certainly damage your clubs.

The greens weren’t terrible, but for the price they charge, they are in poor condition.

Practice area was nice although they bait and switch you to extort a few extra dollars to use it.

The cart girl came around three times (although the front nine took forever so it makes sense that we saw her three times) but literally only had snickers and potato chips to eat. I’ve never seen such a poorly stocked cart at any course of any quality.

I would NOT recommend this course. It’s sad because it is a nice property with some fun holes, but it was so poorly run, I would have rather played a local muni.

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere until the management gets their act together.

esperandrich
Commented On 03/25/2019

hope you didn't pay full price for the round.

I would have disputed it in Visa after quitting after four hours and complaiiing to the pro shop.

This is the USA. Exercise your rights.

Everyone should try it

When in Laughlin you should play here at least once. But be prepared for a difficult experience. There is not a level piece of land on this whole property!

Bunkers

The course was in good shape and I would recommend playing it except for the so called "waste areas." Many of these so called waste areas were actually sand bunkers without sand as evidenced by the rack adjacent to the bunkers. Additionally, the so called sand in the bunkers that were suppose to be truly sand bunkers, was so bad it actually damaged the face of my club.

Tom Abbott

Over priced. I have been playing this course since it opened. I come to Laughlin 3 times a year to play golf. I play golf 5 days per trip. At $100 a round I can only play the ranch once.

Bullhead City, Arizona
Bullhead City, Arizona
Laughlin, Nevada
Fort Mohave, Arizona
Fort Mohave, Arizona
Mohave Valley, Arizona
Mohave Valley, Arizona

Valid dates: Jun 21, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
Sign up for a 2 or 3 Day Golf School and receive accommodations in a villa for the duration of your stay.
Keystone Resort Stay, Play and Save