The International Golf Club of Myrtle Beach
Yellow 72 5912 yards 69.0 121
Blue (W) 72 4838 yards 67.6 117
Scorecard for The International Club
Black M: 73.4/129 380 398 174 352 532 200 410 398 512 3356 426 180 487 418 192 436 400 410 552 3501 6857
White M: 71.0/125 348 364 156 334 508 172 385 360 486 3113 396 154 454 393 165 406 364 396 526 3254 6367
Yellow M: 69.0/121 330 333 130 314 488 160 348 317 444 2864 358 135 452 373 136 392 344 380 478 3048 5912
Red M: 66.9/114 W: 71.3/124 310 302 112 282 436 144 310 279 422 2597 338 124 394 332 128 376 326 306 448 2772 5369
Blue M: 63.9/111 W: 67.6/117 290 288 94 250 394 116 286 262 386 2366 298 106 332 280 102 348 278 296 432 2472 4838

Year Built 2000
Architect Willard Byrd (2000)

So many better options

I was mostly disappointed with how much I paid for an afternoon round of golf given the course's conditions. The greens were shaggy, every shot out of the fairways was muddy muddy muddy (barely any grass), and the overall general appearance of virtually everything was dumpy. I'm a visitor to Myrtle Beach, and this is the end of my week-long golf trip. EVERY course I've played has been in much better condition and cost about the same or less (including TPC, Wild Wing, Pawley's Plantation, King's North, Man O' War, World Tour --- all of which I'd highly recommend; they were in much better shape and were so much fun).

We were a twosome who joined with a single, and we were told at the start that a fivesome just went off, so we'd be behind them. They were actually a sixsome. I was playing with my Uncle, a beginner, and another high handicapper, so most of the time the pace was okay. But it wouldn't have been for a normal group, and the ranger who went by a couple of times and saw us waiting for the six in front of us to clear the green didn't even ask if the pace was okay or if we wanted to be allowed to play through.

With so many much better options, I'd think you would want to play here only because it was cheap. But it wasn't cheap.

Commented On 2019-03-15T18:38:55.000+00:00

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us at International Club of Myrtle Beach. We are sorry to see that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will use it to make the necessary improvements to the course conditions. Our golfers' overall experience is extremely valuable to us and we hope that you will give us another chance to show you how we've improved. Thank you for your choosing our course, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Nice Course but Wet

The course is a nice layout. Fairly short from the white tees but a couple really long holes thrown in. This area has been really wet and the course was was pretty wet in places. Overall a good value through Golf Now.

Nice day

Still wet from all the rain- pace of play slow. Rangers should speak up and move golfers along. Overall I enjoyed the course and day

We are disappointed.

We have to play two times the second nine ,it wasn't fun, we miss 9 holes it's not fun really.

Commented On 2019-03-15T18:20:48.000+00:00

Hello, and thank you for reviewing our course, International Club of Myrtle Beach. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the course did not live up to your expectations on the day of your round. We will make sure to pass this along to our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Nice layout still pretty wet

Very nice layout, friendly staff, the course is still very wet though, making it tougher to play and not in as good condition as it should be,, because of the weather the course is not in great shape,

Commented On 2019-03-15T18:15:12.000+00:00

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to review us, International Club of Myrtle Beach, and for the 3 stars. We're sorry to hear the course may not have been in the best shape on the day of your round, and we appreciate your feedback regarding the conditions so we may work on any necessary improvements. However, we're glad you had friendly interactions with our staff and had a fun time on the course. Thank you for choosing to golf with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Rated 3.8?

Rated 3.8? On the GolfNow app it was rated a 3.8. The golf now people must not have played this course because of the six courses I’ve played in Myrtle Beach so far this was the worst. The greens were in terrible shape and look like crab grass cut down, would not recommend playing this course hate to sound negative but that’s the way it is

Commented On 2019-03-15T18:10:52.000+00:00

Hello, and thank you for reviewing our course, International Club of Myrtle Beach. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that there was miscommunication about the course and that it did not meet your expectations on the day of your round. We will make sure to pass this along to our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Very Nice Course

We played this course on our second day and it was fantastic course. We actually got a discounted price off the already low price through Golf Now. Even though it was cold and Windy and Myrtle Beach had seen quite a bit of rain, the course was not wet and we were able to drive on the fairways. The layout has a nice challenge for all caliber of players with several teeing options. Greens and fairways were in fantastic condition.

All in all, this was one of my favorite courses that we played and I would definitely go back

Well maintained in good condition in spite of several days of intermittent rain. A bit soggy but not soaked to a point that it affected play. Nice friendly staff. I would play this course again

interesting course

due to heavy rain lately, fairways were soaked.
cart path only
greens were slow but well cut
would play again

Enjoyed the varied holes, perfect for all levels of players. My husband (8) loved the driving holes. The greens were in excellent condition, however the fairways and tee boxes were very wet in spots.

There was a 3some of non-golfers in front of us and it was wide open in front of them and it was backing up behind us. Why have a Marshall who did nothing about this group! It was extremely slow on the front 9, waiting for the group to take their 8 shots and not rushing or playing ready golf at all. They slowly walked off each green and were playing the blues. No offense to the golfers, whoever the Marshall should have followed them for a few holes to speed them up. The Marshall never said a word to us about the group. Finally on the 10th hole WE ASKED to play through and they gladly let us through. Again I say why have a Marshall.

Otherwise thoroughly enjoyed, would recommend, and would play again for sure.

Disappointing

Had I known the condition of this course I would have canceled the tee time. Did not enjoy playing this course due to its condition. Too wet for play.

Commented On 2019-03-08T20:13:54.000+00:00

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to review us, International Club of Myrtle Beach, and for the 3 stars. We're sorry to hear the course may not have been in the best shape on the day of your round, and we appreciate your feedback regarding the conditions so we may work on any necessary improvements. Thank you for choosing to golf with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Very Disappointing

After playing several courses in Myrtle Beach earlier in the week, we played the Internatiional mainly because of its four star rating on golf now. What a disappointment.
Although the course layout was good, the course was in terrible condition. Tee boxes were all “mud” as were the fairways. Every fairway was either muddy with huge ruts from the golf carts or had hardly any grass at all. I never played a course in such bad condiction and I have been playing golf for over 40 years. If the mud was the result of rain the course does not drain very well. We have been in Myrtle Beach for over a week and there has not been any rain at all.

Would not record this course. There are so many others to chose from in this area.

Commented On 2019-02-12T18:00:49.000+00:00

Hello, and thank you for reviewing our course, International Club of Myrtle Beach. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the course was not up to your satisfaction. We will make sure to pass this along to our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

My wife and I played. Got right out and breezed around the front. Waited on every shot on the back. Slow foursome in woods, in water, everywhere except on the course. They would not let anybody play through. By the last par 5 there were four groups on the same hole. Marshal drove by and said nothing. Too bad.

Season opener

Visiting area from the north for the month of February. This course is great for shaking off the winter rust. Get value if you can get a Hot Deal discount. Plenty of water and sand traps but they can be avoided relatively easy. Location allows for multiple rounds each year.

Enjoyable

Beautiful day nice course excellent greens and tees. Fairways a little thin on grass they do not oversees but stain fairways green so it looks nice but you get some tight lies. I recommend this course and would play it again

February in Myrtle Beach

Temps in the mid to upper 60's is good for this time of year but with recent rain the course was a bit soggy... especially in the lower areas. The greens dried out a few holes into our round and became faster and overall were in good condition. Fairways had little growth of grass, were green but offered only very tight lies. One was sometimes better off in the brown Bermuda rough areas.

Fun round

Course in good shape considering it’s winter and it’s rained for 2 months. Carts allowed in fairway even with a few wet places still there. Pace of play was great and staff was very friendly.

Beautiful course

Very pretty well maintained course. Cart path only due to rain, disappointed on that and course was soggy.

International Club

Very nice course layout. Course was in decent condition considering the wetness of the weather.

Great value but sloshy conditions.

Surfside Beach, South Carolina
4.7392058824
Pawleys Island, South Carolina

Valid dates: Apr 13, 2019 - Apr 16, 2019
The Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun Stay & Play includes a three night stay at Harrah’s Ak-Chin, two rounds of golf at Ak-Chin Southern Dunes, and the ideal location to catch all of the long drive action during the Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun!