Bali Hai Golf Club

Bali Hai Golf Club
Silver 71 6156 yards 68.6 113
Bronze 71 5535 yards 71.5 122
Scorecard for Bali Hai Golf Course
Black M: 73.0/130 341 538 468 324 392 168 550 482 208 3471 526 190 440 468 250 546 141 484 486 3531 7002
Gold M: 70.2/125 328 513 440 305 367 144 539 464 164 3264 495 165 423 458 224 527 123 456 466 3337 6601
Silver M: 68.6/113 W: 70.2/117 290 494 415 280 341 121 517 450 140 3048 472 138 407 426 202 498 98 419 448 3108 6156
Bronze M: 71.5/122 W: 73.4/126 270 452 351 255 323 108 471 351 105 2686 445 110 375 409 160 446 86 389 429 2849 5535

Year Built 2000
Fairways Bermuda (Tiff II/419) overseeded with a trilogy of Rye Grass
Greens Bermuda (Tiff Eagle) overseeded with Poa Triv
Architect Brian Curley (2000) Lee E. Schmidt (2000)

Caddies Yes

Amazing Food 19
Entertaining Clients 28

Las Vegas Golf

Expensive but had to play the golf course. If you have the chance tteat yourself.

Best course in Las Vegas

Bali Hai is the best golf experience in Las Vegas. Great rates, super convenient, great food and the staff goes out of their way to make your sure you’re having a great day. Highly recommended!!!

Good times!

This course is a hidden gem,,,even though I'm a local, it still felt like i was on vacation while there! The views were awesome! The.vibe is so fun when you walk out from the pro shop! STAFF was so helpful asnd personable. Free cookies and jello shots were a bonus...

I didn't golf well but the course was in perfect condition!

Paradise on the strip!

This course is by far my favorite! The views are absolutely stunning. Also, The staff is upbeat, fun, and super nice!

Great course, great weather, and an awesome atmosphere.... Bali Hai is FUN IN THE SUN!.

Chilly Friday Morning

Had an early Tee-time. When arriving the caddie master asked if we wanted to take advantage of a Caddie for our round. Since it was cool, we decided to walk to keep moving instead of sitting around. We had the opportunity to meet and work with Nastasia Kossacky for the day. She was great to work with as she know the game and course real well. Her experience as a competitive golfer helped me and my playing partner to understand the nuances of the course and the areas to avoid. Being the winter, the course was over-seeded and there were spots that were not pristine, but overall, it met my expectations as I continue to play this course every trip I make to the Desert. For our twosome, we played in just over 3 hours, so pace of play was never an issue. As Arnold would say..."I'll be back"

Great Everything

From dropping off the clubs to leaving, everything was top notch!

I had higher expectations!~ The course was just ok.

Bali Hai is a Gem

The course is consistently well-maintained throughout the year. The location is perfect. Just at the end of the Strip. The service is impeccable from the golf shop to the after-round libations. And the reasonable price($150-200) makes it one of the best golf values in Las Vegas.

Great fun

Played with my13 year old son and father-in-law and had a blast. Was a fun course to play. All 3 of us played well despite the 44 degree temps. Very friendly layout and the staff could not have been nicer. They treated my son like a rock star.

Great experience

Top notch golf experience. Friendly staff. Course in great condition. 4 hour round for our foursome.

Nothing special

We had high expectations for this course based on the reviews that we read and the price we paid. The staff was friendly and attentive, no problem there. However this course was nothing special. It was boring from the first hole. Most tee boxes were a little chewed up, greens were ok, sand traps were hard. This course conditions were average at best, the design was uninspired and not terribly challenging, but priced as if it was a true high end course. The noise was offensive, not only from the jets that were flying overhead non-stop, but also highway noise. While the location is convenient to the strip, the golfing experience truly let us down.

Playing golf on the strip?!?!?!

I had such a fun time playing this course. It’s the winter so there’s going to be some dormant grass but this place has some amazing greens. Fast but fair and they rolled out beautifully. The staff was really helpful and even offered to get me out early since I arrived so early. The clubhouse is really classy and I took advantage of the gambling on the par 3 so I could pick up some awesome merchandise. I highly recommend this place to anyone and I will definitely be back! One of my favorites ever in Vegas!!!

Fun play, but bring your own clubs.

Course layout is great, grass is a little this in the fairways this time of year. Some dirt showing.

The only real conplaint? I decided to rent clubs for once rather than fly mine down with all my equipment for work. Huge mistake. The rental fee is $79 for VERY used Callaway irons and woods. Like scratched and dented very badly. Grips warn, and graphite shafts on all the irons. Not what I was expecting when they said they had stiff and regular varieties of the best brand new callaway equipment.

As I was leaving to pro shop she asked me if I had brought golf balls? No, because at every course or resort I’ve ever been to... they are included in the price of the rental clubs. Especially for $79. The most I’ve ever seen for rentals was $69 at Pinehurst to play the US open course...

So I had to buy an $18 sleeve of Callaways because they don’t carry any other brand of balls... this is a really lame ploy to sell balls that no one wants. If you’re going to make people renting buy their balls, at least give them a choice of balls they might actually like to pay for.

Texas Advisor

Bali Hai BallyHoo

Our group had an 8:30 am start time in in what turned out to be a frigid sub 40 degree Las Vegas morning. It's high desert, yes. It's winter, yes. Still felt unseasonably cold.

Staff on-site was tremendous. The young lady at the bag drop off was on her game for a cold Monday morning and the caddie master was exuberant in his short pants.

The course lays at the south end of Las Vegas Blvd and directly across from the runways at McCarran International Airport. I have heard much about the facility as a friend of mine is a former Director of Golf here and of course, it was/is owned by the famous Vegas gambler Billy Walters.

I want to get this out before I detail the course. You will be playing in the noise of landing or departing airplanes. No way about it. During our round, one of my playing companions timed the take-offs at every two minutes over three holes. That said, deal with it.

The course has berms, bunkers, some elevated tees, some water hazards, some small greens, and some large greens.

Due to the mixed handicaps in our group and the sake of time, we played from the Silver Tees at 6,156 yards 68.6/113 rating/slope.

The first tee sets a good tone. Waste areas in front and down the side to a slightly elevated green. Bogey is a good score here but our group all played to par.

The par 3's are great. Number 16 is a carry over water to a two-tiered green and played at 100 yards. #14 par 3 is a bruiser at over 200 yards.

The long par 4's and the par 5's offer a great test. the berms on each hole do a great service to slicers and hookers as they can force the ball back down into the fairway if caught beneath their ridges. Even so, for those over, there is usually fairway.

As the weather warmed to a balmy 45 degrees, the course got better.

Overall, the fairways and greens were in good condition. The rough is dormant. We got a great deal on green fees. I look forward to playing again.

Lovely Course Near the Strip

Wonderful day at Bali Hai with another couple. Enjoyed the course. Greens are great, but the fairways and rough are being worked on in certain small areas..slit aeration with overseeding. Bunkers need fluffing up and better sand.

Don't get me wrong...it is a lovely course with friendly staff and great facilities.

Must Play Course

This course was wonderful! We enjoyed our round and the awesome views of the strip! The staff was amazing! We even had a flat tire while we played and the staff took the time to change our tire. My only complaint is the pace of play. Although we finished we were waiting on almost every shot for the group in front of us. But with that being said if you are in the Vegas area this course is a must play!!

Nice course but for Vegas standerds not up there

At arrival our first ikpression was really good, great clubhouse! The staf is really commercial and try to upsell, that is something that makes me feel uncimfortable. The Course lay-out is very much of the same, mamy holes look alike, and the comdition of the course is ok, not really good, many pitchmarks on the greens, I started from the gold and on the front Nine it was quite easy but on the back nine i could not reach the greens as most holes where too long

Great to play with view of the strip

This course is well maintained and it's really nice to play with a vew of the strip. Would not play here again unless there was a good deal, there are cheaper options elsewhere.

Excellent

Fantastic course. Shot a 44 with 2 lost balls on front 9. Would be hard to play for a beginner.

Great day in Vegas

I came to Vegas for a little golf and run in the rock n roll marathon.

As a single man y courses frown upon trying to get you out.

Not the crew at Bali Hai!!! Super friendly, incredibly helpful.

TAKE A CADDY!!!! I had Craig as my caddy he saved me at least 6 sttokes over the round.

Shop had a fantastic selection of apparel and souvenirs.

I will play there again.

Thanks for an awesome day.

Bob