Bali Hai Golf Club

Year Built 2000
Fairways Bermuda (Tiff II/419) overseeded with a trilogy of Rye Grass
Greens Bermuda (Tiff Eagle) overseeded with Poa Triv
Architect Brian Curley (2000) Lee E. Schmidt (2000)

Caddies Yes

Amazing Food 20
Entertaining Clients 28

A Near Perfect Sunday at Bali Hai

My round at Bali Hai on Sunday was not only the first time I golfed in Vegas but also first time golfing outside my immediate hometown; let me say off the top that the course did not disappoint at all. From the moment you arrive and get welcomed by the excellent staff, you get the idea you're in for a great day. Course was in near perfect condition, the greens were a tad fast which I wasn't used to but the bunkers (which, luckily, I only had 2 or 3 shots from the sand all afternoon) were in good shape. The course is tightly organized but as long as you keep your shots in bounds the course is rather forgiving (#7 off the tee if you drive it left, plus all the holes with water the exceptions). Only thing keeping this from being a 5 star review is pace of play; I was honestly a bit disappointed that pace of play wasn't enforced especially in the groups that went late. Nevertheless, this is a great course to golf if you'd like to golf on the Strip

Wonderful Course and Staff!

I have played at this course a few times with a large group and it has always been a great experience. We come a couple of times a year and Bali Hai is always on this list due to its beautiful course at the end of the strip and the helpful staff. Whether you are a serious golfer or just out to have a good time, they have you covered. If you are in need of a pick me up, find “Larry” aka Monica as she has her world famous “Larry’s Lounge” mad grab one of her drinks.

Awesome round

Great course. They are extremely friendly. Very efficient. the course workers were excellent.

Bali Hai is a Great Vegas Experience

Bali Hai is a great course. Everyone working there was super friendly. The fairways were just wide enough that if you don't hit them, it's from a bad shot. The greens and surrounding areas are a challenge, which is what you want in a course. We went back the next day for a second round, then played another 18 on the second day. They discounted the second 18 holes substantially, which was a great bonus. This is the third course I have played in Las Vegas, and is my favorite by far.

Honeyman 8-some

Unbelievable service and attention to detail. Highly recommend this course for its people and the shape it is in. Very reasonably priced. Enjoy that putter, Larry ;). Thank you!!!

Commented on 09/29/2019

Ya’ll were absolutely awesome! Enjoyed every minute:) and I love love The Doc Putter!!!

So bummed!

I would have given this place 5 stars if it wasn't for certain things that really bugged us. The customer service was outstanding. Ralph, guy at the 1st hole is awesome. The place is beautiful. While we were getting our stuff ready we noticed a bunch of guys with girls with little clothing which we then heard they are called Parmates. They are supposed to be a caddy. We thought "smart one Bali hai." Get pretty girls with golf knowledge, awesome. Every hole we started noticing beer cans and trash were starting to be left behind. Each hole started getting backed up longer and longer. We noticed the 2 men in front of us left early to which we were now strictly behind this bachelor party. They were completely wasted. We noticed the Parmates had unbuttoned some buttons and were now sitting on these men's lap and were being touched in ways that made us a bit uncomfortable. I even had one or these drunk men make an inappropriate comment towards me which made my husband upset.
I was here with my husband, i know they were flirting with these parmates which probably gave him some balls because they are paid to flirt back but i am not a parmate and we did not appreciate that. When we finally got to our last hole, there were about 6 carts backed up with Parmates barely dressed and all these men completely intoxicated walking all over the course and nobody was playing. We had a Parmate come up to us and said "sorry they are drunk go ahead and play the hole. They are not even playing." We politely said no thanks and told them we will just leave.
We came for a relaxing time and to celebrate our 5th year wedding anniversary together. The last thing we wanted was to play the last hole with 10 drunk men around us and watching us, especially after the comment.
The manager told us we could go play another hole if we wanted (which we had played already). He apologized over and over but we didn't pay over $300 for this experience. Especially not being able to finish the course. In the future, I would suggest scheduling a bachelor party maybe at the end. Or letting people know ahead of time that there will be a bachelor party. At the end, the bathroom was dirty and someone left Jell-O shots everywhere. For such a beautiful course and great staff it
was a shame they lost control of this group. We were excited to spend the day in a high class golf course but we ended up feeling like we were in some strip club.

So bummed!

Great Place to Play

You will not find a golf staff more committed to providing a best in class experience that the team at Bali Hai. I played twice last week and each time was amazed at the staff and their work. Love the starter. The guy is amazing. Golf course is amazing. The views are impeccable. There are no 'gimme' holes on this course. Each hole has options from the first hole to the last. Course plays a bit longer than the yardage which I love. You can lose a ball or two with errant shots. So be prepared. BRING AN EXTRA SLEEVE.. or two..

The staff went above and beyond!

My new wife and I got married 4 days before I played Bali Hai and she bought me a round of golf at Bali Hai as a present. After we had told The staff at Bali Hai it was our little honeymoon, they went above and beyond to make us feel special. They let my wife ride for free in the cart, they gave us a free yardage book, and they let us play alone instead of pairing us up with random players.I played golf in college and play competitive Amateur golf and it was a hard, fair test from the back tees. I definitely recommend this course and the staff is friendly and it made for a great day!

Paradise

Had the privilege to golf with Monica L , she works at the course but it was her day off . I ask her if she was Available to golf and she suggested Bali Hai and so my friend and myself booked a round with Monica . Great experience , Monica is a people person and extremely friendly and down to earth , not alone a great golfer with huge potential to advance her game quickly . What a great day golfing with friendly staff and Monica . Always love playing this course , great atmosphere and layout l

Excellent

This course exceeded our expectations in every way. The course was great. If I could give the staff more than 5 stars I would. They went above and beyond and were so friendly. Can’t wait to play again.

Expensive rental clubs

Great value green fee and nice course lay out and condition. Staff were excellent and the only issue was club rental was expensive and did not include a sleeve of balls.

Average

Having played Paiute the day before and comparing the layout, condition of tees, fairways, and greens, and value this is an average course. In my opinion and that of my playing partners not at all worth the green fee of $169. When I called to make the reservation and asked if they were possibly in the process of over-seeding I was told the course was in such good shape that they were not going to over-seed. Misleading is a good word to use for the characterization of the course conditions.

Great play

Really enjoyed my play at Bali Hai. Wonderful layout. Few areas a little thin sure to hot weather. Very playable. Back nine with significantly longer holes. Would definitely play again if visit Vegas again.

Another Great Time at Bali Hai

It was great coming back to Bali Hai. The course was in great shape. The greens were a bit fast but in good shape. The staff are excellent. Definitely book early to get the best rates. I’ll be back as soon as I can.

Love this course !!!

I really enjoyed my time on this golf course - everything from the bag drop to leaving the parking lot ! Staff is great and go above and beyond and so welcoming and friendly. The course, carts and amenities are top notch. I will play every time I visit Vegas. Convenient location off the strip. I actually got a kick out of the planes flying overhead during the round. Nice set up - didn’t score well but hit them well - first time playing makes it a tad difficult but next time I’ll have more course knowledge. Highly recommend !!

Fun layout, great views, slow pace

Course was in decent condition given that it’s August in Las Vegas. The views of the strip are phenomenal and worth the price of admission. The staff was great. The pace was horrible and there wasn’t any staff out helping push things along. I requested player assistance two times and no support was provided.

Henderson, Nevada