Bali Hai Golf Club
|Black M: 74.1/137||341||538||468||324||392||168||550||482||208||3471||526||190||440||468||250||546||141||484||486||3531||7002|
|Gold M: 71.8/130||328||513||440||305||367||144||539||464||164||3264||495||165||423||458||224||527||123||456||466||3337||6601|
|Silver M: 69.1/124 W: 74.8/137||290||494||415||280||341||121||517||450||140||3048||472||138||407||426||202||498||98||419||448||3108||6156|
|Bronze M: 67.3/115 W: 72.3/131||270||452||351||255||323||108||471||351||105||2686||445||110||375||409||160||446||86||389||429||2849||5535|
Best of Lists
Golf Advisor: Top 25 Friendliest Courses in the U.S.
Golf Advisor: Top 25 Off-course amenities in the U.S.
Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Nevada
Soooo worth the money!! My friends and I wanted to get a round in so we rented clubs best Callaways on the market! As soon as we arrive the vibe is amazing everyone must love their job their cause we felt right at home. The golf course is beautifully green and so bright, greens rolled great. We had so much fun we played twice!! Dont tell my wife lol
Nice conviently located course very, very friendly staff. Will definitely come back
Great round. Convenient location.
Great course and convenient to town. Perfect for meeting clients and friends.
Worth a visit
Course is lush. The guys at the bag drop had taken the clubs I shipped, unloaded then from the travel bag and had the cart set up when I arrived. Very helpful. Pro shop guys friendly, drink cart lady amazing. And good greens. Lots of airplane noise but it is so close to the Strip it is not a big issue.
I played this course based upon the recommendation of a local who I played with the day before. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. The course was in horrible shape! Ok, it is summer in Vegas, but who decided that summer is the time to aireate and plug the entire course??’!! Could not have been worse! Greens were in puttable, fairways dead or dying! Really? Not worth the money. Sorry, expected better.
Fantastic Course, Awesome experience
I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed this course. I would recommend it to any body that enjoys an awesome track with top of the line amenities! One of the best courses in Vegas Hands Down!!
Great course and friendly staff
Played on a very hot Vegas day in July, temp of 113. Of the courses we played that week, all were very good with providing water and wet towels, but here we did have to pay for water and no towels were provided. I brought my own water jug which saved me but others had to buy water all day which was costly. Lots of singles, and twosomes and as a standard foresome we felt pushed a lot and everyone was wanting to go around us, which was frustrating. Fun course, and great staff other than that. Would play it again!
Beautiful Course, but some things to note
The course is gorgeous with beautiful views of the strip. The desert areas are covered in crushed coral to bring out this beautiful white color. The course is challenging, but a real joy to play.
Some things to note:
1) The course right next to McCarran INTL Airport so you hear and see airplanes taking off overhead through your round.
2) The sand traps are trash. They look great from far away, but when you get close, they’re hard and filled with rocks. I didn’t pay $179 for a round just to ruin my clubs in your sand traps.
3) Despite the fact that the course is pricey and seems to be packed whenever you drive by or play, they are closing this course in the next 1-2 years to put in a strip mall. It’s a crying shame
GReat layout, challenging but fair
Owesome course, have played over 350 courses, collect logo balls from played courses. i really enjoyed the round, views, layout...
Had a lot of fun
First of all upon arriving the staff was very friendly in directing me to the clubhouse after checking in the staff again above and beyond in directing me to the driving range and putting green excellent experience can’t wait to get back thanks again for the great experience Edward
Not a pleasant experience.looks like the greens were aerated in the past 2 weeks.also had the worst GPS system on golf cart I ever seen,gave the wrong reading on a few holes.needless I won’t be playing here again
Fun course and very convenient to strip hotels.
Bali Hai is a fun and obviously convenient course to the Las Vegas strip. The staff is very friendly and the pace of play on what was a busy day was very good given the generous fairways and greens. Be prepared for quite a bit of noise from the airport, but after a couple of hole, it is a non factor. Would play here again for the price we were able to get from Golf Now. We have chosen not to play here in the past years at the rack rate. Overall a good experience.
It's a pretty layout but because we played it in June the bunkers were like concrete. Very tough greens.
"...Just aim to the top of the Luxor..."
Played over Memorial Day weekend. I have played there many times and it remains one of my favorite courses in Vegas.
- The layout is fun, interesting and as challenging as you want it. 7,100 yards off the tips for a par 71 is a good challenge, while off the golds it's 6600 and gives you a fun time for a resort course.
- Any course that the caddie can tell you "Just aim to the top of the Luxor" is great by me! Great views of the Strip.
- The course is overall in great shape, the greens are true (if not a little unfair given where the pins were...).
- THE BUNKERS...OMG. You would have a better chance getting a ball airborne in the Bali Hai parking lot. Solid concrete with less sand than an ice rink. Might be the worst bunkers I have ever played. Led to two double bogeys and a ruined round.
- Price...typical Vegas course. The course would be an absolute gem...at half of what they charge. But I guess if you're staying n the strip it's certainly better than driving a half hour to pay a little less somewhere like Royal Links (ugh).
Overall I really do love the course, I just hope they actually add some sand to the bunkers next time I play there.
Fun golf course
Everything about the course is great other than the green side bunkers. Hard as a rock about 1/4” under the sand
Good course wear ear plugs !
Good layout , pace was great. Only downfall is the constant air planes flying over your head every 4 minutes.