Bali Hai Golf Club

Bali Hai Golf Club
Silver 71 6156 yards 68.6 113
Bronze 71 5535 yards 71.5 122
Scorecard for Bali Hai Golf Course
Black M: 74.1/137 341 538 468 324 392 168 550 482 208 3471 526 190 440 468 250 546 141 484 486 3531 7002
Gold M: 71.8/130 328 513 440 305 367 144 539 464 164 3264 495 165 423 458 224 527 123 456 466 3337 6601
Silver M: 69.1/124 W: 74.8/137 290 494 415 280 341 121 517 450 140 3048 472 138 407 426 202 498 98 419 448 3108 6156
Bronze M: 67.3/115 W: 72.3/131 270 452 351 255 323 108 471 351 105 2686 445 110 375 409 160 446 86 389 429 2849 5535

Year Built 2000
Fairways Bermuda (Tiff II/419) overseeded with a trilogy of Rye Grass
Greens Bermuda (Tiff Eagle) overseeded with Poa Triv

Caddies Yes

Amazing Food 18
Entertaining Clients 26

Just Awesome

Soooo worth the money!! My friends and I wanted to get a round in so we rented clubs best Callaways on the market! As soon as we arrive the vibe is amazing everyone must love their job their cause we felt right at home. The golf course is beautifully green and so bright, greens rolled great. We had so much fun we played twice!! Dont tell my wife lol

Excellent staff

Nice conviently located course very, very friendly staff. Will definitely come back

Great round. Convenient location.

Great course and convenient to town. Perfect for meeting clients and friends.

Worth a visit

Course is lush. The guys at the bag drop had taken the clubs I shipped, unloaded then from the travel bag and had the cart set up when I arrived. Very helpful. Pro shop guys friendly, drink cart lady amazing. And good greens. Lots of airplane noise but it is so close to the Strip it is not a big issue.

High Expectations

I played this course based upon the recommendation of a local who I played with the day before. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. The course was in horrible shape! Ok, it is summer in Vegas, but who decided that summer is the time to aireate and plug the entire course??’!! Could not have been worse! Greens were in puttable, fairways dead or dying! Really? Not worth the money. Sorry, expected better.

Fantastic Course, Awesome experience

I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed this course. I would recommend it to any body that enjoys an awesome track with top of the line amenities! One of the best courses in Vegas Hands Down!!

Great course and friendly staff

Played on a very hot Vegas day in July, temp of 113. Of the courses we played that week, all were very good with providing water and wet towels, but here we did have to pay for water and no towels were provided. I brought my own water jug which saved me but others had to buy water all day which was costly. Lots of singles, and twosomes and as a standard foresome we felt pushed a lot and everyone was wanting to go around us, which was frustrating. Fun course, and great staff other than that. Would play it again!

Beautiful Course, but some things to note

The course is gorgeous with beautiful views of the strip. The desert areas are covered in crushed coral to bring out this beautiful white color. The course is challenging, but a real joy to play.

Some things to note:

1) The course right next to McCarran INTL Airport so you hear and see airplanes taking off overhead through your round.

2) The sand traps are trash. They look great from far away, but when you get close, they’re hard and filled with rocks. I didn’t pay $179 for a round just to ruin my clubs in your sand traps.

3) Despite the fact that the course is pricey and seems to be packed whenever you drive by or play, they are closing this course in the next 1-2 years to put in a strip mall. It’s a crying shame

GReat layout, challenging but fair

Owesome course, have played over 350 courses, collect logo balls from played courses. i really enjoyed the round, views, layout...

Had a lot of fun

First of all upon arriving the staff was very friendly in directing me to the clubhouse after checking in the staff again above and beyond in directing me to the driving range and putting green excellent experience can’t wait to get back thanks again for the great experience Edward

Not a pleasant experience.looks like the greens were aerated in the past 2 weeks.also had the worst GPS system on golf cart I ever seen,gave the wrong reading on a few holes.needless I won’t be playing here again

Fun course and very convenient to strip hotels.

Bali Hai is a fun and obviously convenient course to the Las Vegas strip. The staff is very friendly and the pace of play on what was a busy day was very good given the generous fairways and greens. Be prepared for quite a bit of noise from the airport, but after a couple of hole, it is a non factor. Would play here again for the price we were able to get from Golf Now. We have chosen not to play here in the past years at the rack rate. Overall a good experience.

Concrete bunkers

It's a pretty layout but because we played it in June the bunkers were like concrete. Very tough greens.

Response from Wild Marsh Golf Club on 06/15/2018:
Hello, thank you for sharing your review, We truly appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback regarding the course conditions and will be sure to pass it along to our team. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our staff and sceneries at Wild Marsh Golf Club, and also appreciate your input on our maintenance. We hope to welcome you back for an enjoyable experience on the course in the near future.

"...Just aim to the top of the Luxor..."

Played over Memorial Day weekend. I have played there many times and it remains one of my favorite courses in Vegas.

PROS:

- The layout is fun, interesting and as challenging as you want it. 7,100 yards off the tips for a par 71 is a good challenge, while off the golds it's 6600 and gives you a fun time for a resort course.

- Any course that the caddie can tell you "Just aim to the top of the Luxor" is great by me! Great views of the Strip.

- The course is overall in great shape, the greens are true (if not a little unfair given where the pins were...).

CONS:

- THE BUNKERS...OMG. You would have a better chance getting a ball airborne in the Bali Hai parking lot. Solid concrete with less sand than an ice rink. Might be the worst bunkers I have ever played. Led to two double bogeys and a ruined round.

- Price...typical Vegas course. The course would be an absolute gem...at half of what they charge. But I guess if you're staying n the strip it's certainly better than driving a half hour to pay a little less somewhere like Royal Links (ugh).

Overall I really do love the course, I just hope they actually add some sand to the bunkers next time I play there.

Fun golf course

Everything about the course is great other than the green side bunkers. Hard as a rock about 1/4” under the sand

Good course wear ear plugs !

Good layout , pace was great. Only downfall is the constant air planes flying over your head every 4 minutes.

Henderson, Nevada