North Shore Golf Course

North Shore Golf Club - FL
Scorecard for North Shore
Black M: 73.5/136 301 382 454 424 367 235 559 138 611 3471 364 569 417 400 170 525 320 201 461 3427 6898
Blue M: 71.5/132 293 370 438 402 351 210 514 121 587 3286 339 547 373 387 150 514 310 184 428 3232 6518
White M: 68.1/125 W: 73.8/134 264 318 367 374 321 153 458 107 552 2914 282 520 358 333 122 466 285 147 406 2919 5833
Red M: 64.3/112 W: 69.1/118 240 303 320 296 277 136 372 74 484 2502 267 437 309 310 106 395 221 101 375 2521 5023

Year Built 2001
Architect Mike Dasher (2001) Wadsworth Golf Construction (2001)

Dress code Proper Golf attire required

19th Hole Specials 8

Local

Overall condition was very good. A few patchy fairways, greens were in good shape, and the traps were well manicured. Nice range. One of the best for the money on the east side of ORLANDO.

Actually impressed

I haven’t played this course in about 7 to 8 years mainly because of the pace of play being pretty horrible, well not today for sure, my 3 some played in 3:40 minutes and started our round at 9am. The course was in good to great shape. Probably would say great if they picked up the trimmings from the mowers on the fairway but great all around. Love the layout. Definitely gonna play it again before the busy season.

Enjoyable round

Played solo with an early afternoon tee time and finished in 2.5 hours. Overall, very good course. Really enjoyed the back 9. Definitely will play again.

Very welcoming

super friendly staff and course in great shape. The greens are perfect!

Swell golf course

Had a great day

And course was in terrific shape

Definitivamente yo creo es muy bien para todos

Worth the money, not bad...

Played on a hot day. Got there and knew nothing of course, where to go nor what to do. Bag drop was there, but no one to greet you and take clubs and put them on cart. Went inside, checked in, guy at register was polite. For some reason, didn't feel like asking him for info on what to do. I basically put my own bag on a cart that looked available, got my balls and followed someone to driving range. That was obvious part. Where hole 1 was, I didn't know till I got to range and saw the sign....No starter. None. people just lined up and rolled out as they got there. Granted I played at 11:30, not early in morning, but here's the rub. I could have just played for free today. if I knew what to do beforehand and was unscrupulous, I would have just loaded the bag up on cart, drove out to range, and when theree was an opening...just go.

So service at this course took a hit big time.

The course, not too much difference between blacks and blues. played from the black. I'm not a long hitter, about 260 right now, but it did make me verify with my Arccos that i can carry the necessary carry yardage. Which I could. Some carry was 217 yards. The 3rd hole. It's a doozy and I hit my best drive of the day on it. The greens were in good shape, kind of crusty and a little fast, got used to the speed quickly though. Fairways were okay, rough was good. bermuda is some tough stuff to get through when it's thick. Course was not rolling at all though. Course is soft due to all the rain we've had. So drives ain't going nowhere. Facilities on course are available at end of 4th hole and 12th. The one at 12 is perfect. the course layout on back is perfectly laid out that you hit a water cooler and restroom on 12, then come back around to it on 16th tee. Water coolers were a welcome treat on every other hole it seemed. Guess they know they live in Florida. yes, they had a cart lady, but waiting for water is bad. Cart lady came around twice on my round, which was shortened by unforeseen circumstances...NO Balls left...Which i'll get to. I love hole 12. Played from the blacks, hit a beautiful drive, just up left side of fairway. If I was a longer hitter though, I'd have been in trouble. The hole is tight with big old trees. The tee shot is restricted too, a little, from there anyway. Which makes for a great look. play to right side of fairway to keep big tree on left out of play. I had to draw the ball slightly to avoid the tree. Great hole. Okay, so yeah, I ran out of balls, I didn't have many to begin with, was playing great till backside. I was short in mud on a par 3, looked good, but short, SPLAT. Disappeared. pulled two into water on the 14th? Par 3. Water on left side, pulled both left...LOL oh well, hit a bad shot, on a par 5 which put another ball in water, which i should never have hit that shot... The one that peeves me the most though, is 16. See, 16 is not long, and is innocent enough, but unless you know the hole, you don't know you can't go left at all. I mean left of 150 marker. yeah, in fairway 150 marker. You split that fairway down middle, you MAY have 15 yards to play with on left side before a marsh. If doesn't look like a hazard, until you get there and notice its a bona fide swamp and balls disappear from good drives there. Needed to play to the right of 150 marker. It's 321 from the black, so, I wouldn't have gotten to green, but I expected to be okay. it was a good shot to left side of "fairway'. Anyway. I like the course. yes, it is through a community, but most holes, the houses are pretty far away out of play. the only super close ones are off the tee boxes on 10 and 11. So it doesn't feel like you are playing in someone's backyard most of the time. Not bad for the money. After being at celebration and the experience I had there, this pales in comparison.

4.1917