Forest Greens Golf Club

Forest Greens Golf Club
Scorecard for Forest Greens Golf Club
Black M: 73.1/139 385 333 401 180 519 193 416 537 430 3394 574 408 340 194 394 375 170 417 542 3414 6808
Blue M: 71.1/135 365 305 385 162 485 171 385 524 413 3195 546 381 316 175 364 348 151 386 515 3182 6377
White M: 69.9/131 W: 76.3/136 348 296 368 145 478 147 376 496 390 3044 527 370 300 159 351 320 135 379 500 3041 6085
Gold M: 67.3/123 W: 72.9/129 313 241 332 120 449 134 341 432 373 2735 487 340 269 131 317 280 120 353 448 2745 5480
Red W: 70.3/123 279 237 288 120 411 130 296 432 320 2513 410 297 241 112 288 276 103 311 406 2444 4957

Year Built 1996
Architect Clyde Johnston (1996) Brad Bartell

Carts Yes - included in green fee

19th Hole Specials 5

Nice Course to play again and again!

It's been really several years since I played at this course.

I remember this was one of few nice Golf Course around where I live [this is the furthest distance]

And yes, it still is nicely maintained!

I've been playing other courses and most of them have suffered great loss on greens but, this Course managed to SURVIVED! Yes, there are couple greens had few crabgrasses but compared to other ones, this is like 20 times better!

Just wish this is close to my home then I would play here more often.

Hit'em straight people!

FerrisDad

The course was in great shape! Many of the courses in the area were crushed with the wet spring and heat of summer, but Forest Greens somehow has made the best of it. I've been playing this course for the past 12 years and have never seen the fairways and greens in better shape. The staff is always friendly, and it is great to see Eric there with his big grin greeting you. We were lucky to get a great rate on Golf Now for $39.00. The twosome Bill put us with perfectly matched up with our skills which turned into a very enjoyable afternoon. Definitely a course I am going to visit more as we get into the fall golf season. Get out and golf Forest Greens, it is a good track!

Great course - will be back

The staff was incredibly friendly. The on-site driving range was well kept and reasonably priced. The course forces you to play many different shots and is kept in great shape. I’ll play this course many more times!

good day of golf

Fairways and greens in good shape. Pleasant vibe when checking in. Nice course when its in shape, and it was today .The bunkers on a few holes were bad but some were brand new billy bunkers. so pick the traps your gonna test.

Decent course but...

Their fairways were absolutely atrocious. To the point where I almost wouldve rather played from outside the fairways. They were bare and dry. Felt like you had to pick every shot clean because the ground was so hard.

Greens were in nice shape but a little slow. Bunkers were littered with stones. Probably won’t okay there again anytime soon.

Forrest Greens wasn't very green

I've played this course dozens of times and I've never seen the course in worse shape. The fairways were brown with almost no grass. Did they forget to pay their water bill or their superintendent?

Hitting from the fairways was a "tight lie" almost every time. Absolutely terrible.

If they discounted their fees or let people know in advance, it wouldn't be as bad. But to pay $50 or more to play their, not any time soon.

Commented On 04/25/2018

Thank you for the favorable rating. We would love to hear what you think we can work on to make that rating a 5 in the future. We look forward to your next visit.

Ardglass
Ardglass Golf Club is a stunning 18 hole links course in a natural setting hugging the north-east coast of Ireland, with stunning views & a unique layout.

Saturday Golf Outing

Perfect except they had aerated the greens and didn't inform us. The greens rolled ok. Would have been greatly disappointed if we had paid full price. Staff was great and a pleasure. Will return because the course is great to play.

Commented On 04/25/2018

Thank you for the feedback on the course and staff. My apologies that you were not informed of the aerification as we do try to make sure this information is shared with our guests. As a practice we try to do our aerifications in late April and late September. If you are coming out around these time frames please contact our golf shop staff directly during normal business hours so they can inform you one way or the other. At times we do have challenges with the national switch board not sharing details like this.

Again my apologies you were not informed prior to your arrival.

We hope to see you again soon.

Beautiful and tough

Course is great but could use a face lift. It's a beautiful course with great layout and lots of elevation changes and dog legs but the greens are hard to read and the sand bunkers are rocky. Other than that, the course is fun and provides plenty of challenges.

Commented On 04/25/2018

Eduardo, thank you for the feedback on our course. Forest Greens has been around for sometime now and the crew work hard to provide the best conditions we can. It is our hope that we can get some large scale work done on the bunkers in the coming seasons. We hope you can come back for a future round when the bermuda is fully in bloom.

Forest Greens Staff

Commented On 08/30/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is always encouraging to see our guests are happy with the experience here at Forest Greens.

Valid dates: Sep 17, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018