Heron Ridge Golf Club

Boom-Boom 72 7017 yards 73.9 131
Scorecard for Heron Ridge
Boom Boom M: 72.8/136 403 527 407 431 196 424 404 199 554 3545 439 585 312 520 367 182 456 210 401 3472 7017
Blue M: 70.6/131 377 485 380 339 175 409 369 186 522 3242 425 562 280 487 337 169 417 184 376 3237 6479
White M: 69.0/126 W: 75.5/138 346 474 358 318 133 385 367 165 496 3042 397 523 246 451 334 157 381 165 348 3002 6044
Gold M: 67.1/121 W: 72.9/132 310 431 326 292 122 324 341 152 438 2736 361 476 228 430 310 135 316 147 319 2722 5458
Red M: 64.5/116 W: 69.9/125 300 393 274 269 104 314 330 125 397 2506 350 435 183 380 300 126 306 125 300 2505 5011

Year Built 1998
Fairways Bermuda
Greens Bent

Good Times at "The Ridge"

Great Value for the Money...Check out website for daily discounts and save some cash My group got a special for only $30 per player! Course was in GREAT CONDITION! Will play again on next trip...

The putting greens are all slopes

It's very hard putting on these gteens

Beautiful fall weather. Got paired with a couple of locals. Nice company and an enjoyable round. The course was in good shape.

Play this course with GOLFNOW.

I live near the course and my Sunday morning GOLFNOW price was a steal. The course is surrounded by minimum 5000 square foot homes so the setting is easy on the eyes. Dodlegs, water, hazards, and length options make it challenging but fair.

Nice Course Starter & Locals Could Learn Some Manners

First for the course. Layout was nice, the greens and fairways were in good condition. Our foursome had a good time playing as it was challenging enough from the back tees for the guys and played much easier from the white tees for our wives. As for the starter we had a foursome booked for 8:00 am and we were sent off early. Maybe here it is common practice to send out a set of twosomes right behind a foursome without combining them but we immediately had people on our tail after the first whole. We let 2 separate sets of 2 play through before we reached the 5th hole. Upon making the turn the starter said to our wives that you girls need to pick it up because we were behind the pace which we couldn't understand because once the twosomes had passed us we were having to wait a few seconds for them two clear the greens. It became obvious that the locals felt that our wives were playing slow even though we finished the round in 4:15. Comments were made by people who had finished or were waiting to the effect that women should not be allowed on the course before 12pm. We didn't let the boys club ruin our day but it was disappointing.

Herion ridge

Was not impressed with course and definitely not the price

Pleasantly suprised

Went to Heron Ridge with lower expectations but the course was in good conditions and the staff friendly. Nice beach course. Would play again

Horrible greens

The greens and tee boxes should be in much better condition for the amount they are charging.

Fabulous 18-holes

1st time playing here, great course! Tee boxes and greens in good shape (ladies too). Overall course played well. 80 degrees and sunny and not at work. Who could ask for anything else? Would definitely come back to play here when I'm down by the beach.

Great golf

This course is full of challenges from any tee box. The set up is great for all handicaps. The firm fast greens are great. I truly enjoyed playing this course.

Great course in great shape.

I really love this course, lots of great holes. The fairways, tees and greens were all in great shape. The pace of play was not bad, 4 hours and 45 minutes on Fathers day. It would have been better but the group in front us got a little behind. But the marshal was trying to move them along so they were doing the best they could. I do agree with one of the other reviewers though, the really is no restrooms out on the course so it can't get uncomfortable for some golfers. I know I couldn't bring my wife. It seems like an easy fix to put a couple of port a potties out there. Especially with all the houses around. That's the only thing I can ding them on. overall a great place to play.

Great course in Virginia Beach

I've been playing different courses in the area for the last 4 weeks and as it stands so far, Heron Ridge was in the best shape overall. Great fairways, greens, bunkers and Tee boxes. The only issue is there were no restrooms on the course and no beverage cart was seen our entire round. Note: our tee time was 2:56 if that would make a difference on the beverage cart. My hat is off to the Superintendent and crew.

5272015 Heron Ridge

I always like playing at Heron Ridge. It is a good challenge with open fairways and it caters to players that fade their ball. We had a sunny day in the 80's. Greens were moderately quick, fairways had a good roll to them and the course is picturesque as well. A few of the holes are blind shots where you can't see the green. Just hit as straight as you can. Number 18 needs your shots to stay to the right because there is water on the left that comes in to the fairway more than people think. Recommended for all player levels.

Great Golf Course

Enjoyed the course. Greens are smooth bent grass. Fairways are dormant Bermuda Grass but just coming out of hibernation. Well maintained and a great value for the money...check out twilight & super twilight rates!

One of my favorites.

The course goes in and out of that US Open and British Open type feel. A lot of wide open fairways where the wind can grab you and then you have some tree lines holes. Wide fairways, true greens, well protected greens at that also. Look for the Eagle behind the 3rd green if it's still there. Favorite holes is and will always be the par 5 13th. If you can catch that slope off the tee look for a mid to scoring iron to the green.

Mr. Peddro Crump

The course was in good shape and played well. I like the course and this was the second time that I had played the course. This course is for the mid range player and the better players. Its a course that has everything that you want in a good quality course.

Slow play no Marshall's.

Grouchy desk staff at checkin. Terribly slow play by one group that was 3 holes ahead of us. We skipped 3 holes on the bak side and never saw another soul. No Marshall's,will not play here again at any price.

Slow and Boring

Was scheduled to play 18 holes but it took 2 1/2 hours to complete the front 9. If the course was keeping me entertained I would of stuck it out, but the course was a bore. Course is flat with small greens and just nothing to the design. If you value your money spend it elsewhere.

Valid dates: Nov 08, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018