Red Rock Country Club, Arroyo Course - View from #14

Style Links

At Red Rock Country Club, Arnold Palmer has created an escape from desert golf with a lush green course that forces golfers to think over their shots. As you're thinking, a waterfall could be crashing in the background. There are actually two Palmer courses here, but only The Arroyo is open for public play.

It measures in at 6,883 yards from the back tees and uses dramatic bunkering to set off its holes. The par 4s are particularly inventive, especially the 432-yard 4th. The par-3 seventh gives you great views of The Strip in the distance. The greens consistently run 10-11 on the Stimpmeter and the fairways are designed to funnel shots that are not overly wild back into decent lies.

"The Arroyo Course is what it is -- a playable course with stunning scenery and a smattering of decent golf holes," former TravelGolf.com writer Shane Sharp said. "It won't provide as memorable a round as Sin City's big-name resort courses, but the price is relative. If you're looking for a course to include in your annual Vegas rotation, Arroyo would be a nice addition, considering its conditioning and scenery."

Arroyo Golf Club at Red Rock

Year Built 2003
Greens Bent/Rye Grass
Architect Arnold Palmer (2003) Ed Seay (2003)

Dress code No denim, collared shirt and bermuda shorts required

Snacks

Clubhouse

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello, u189922783. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Arroyo Golf Club.

Beautiful Morning

I played this a.m. and thoroughly enjoyed the course. Tough greens and the rough was a little heavy which I got caught in a handful of times. I did manage 7- 1 putts and the Birdie on #8 made the highlights of my round today

Tough rough

The course is in dollar condition couldn’t ask for more the roughs are perfect for a PGA tour golfer, if you know how to hit out of long Ralph’s by coming down and striking the ball pure you’ll Enjoy this course immensely, beautifully manicured.

Never been more disappointed in GolfNow

I truly do not understand how I cannot contact someone to fix a mistake I made. This website and call center is terrible and truly is the worse service. I have booked numerous times through GolfNow and yesterday I made a mistake booking a tee time on the wrong day. I have not been able to communicate with anyone. Just trying to move my tee time not cancel and cannot make any movement. I do not understand how you provide this level of service. Really disappointing and it will be my last resort on booking a tee time ever again.

Always nice

I play here often. A very nice course, great facilities and staff. A great value.

Good Golf Course

The course is in great shape and th COVID-18 issues are addressed well without impacting play. It was breezy today that made the course play a little harder. I was about 10 Over my normal and some of that was definitely the wind. Will look to play in better conditions!

Commented on 05/20/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u290672084. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, even with the wind making it harder out there! We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Arroyo Golf Club.

Commented on 04/07/2020

Hi, Latinarunner. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Arroyo Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Better time management

There was no marshaling of the course. People were super slow. It took over 5 hours to play the course.

Commented on 03/17/2020

Hi Latinarunner! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 03/03/2020

Hello, barbwisneski. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Overcrowded, overrated, & over priced

It took 3 hours to finish first 9 holes and it was still more expensive compared to other courses in town

Commented on 02/27/2020

Hi WBudd. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (866) 934-4653 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Arroyo Golf Club!

Vegas course

Course in great shape. Pace of play as advertised. Golf carts a bit outdated

Commented on 02/25/2020

Hi conbubela. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Arroyo Golf Club.

Greens and staff only good thing here

Played here for the 1st time and the last. Sand traps should be called rock traps. I hit a shot from the sand that damaged my club once I realized a 2lb rock was buried under my ball. The traps here are a complete joke. Fairways are nothing better. Greens are quick and roll true but don’t hold either. There must of been a special on grass paint because the tee boxes have been over painted big time. I’ll take my 72$ to Paiute anytime over here.

Commented on 02/25/2020

Hello robbstang2. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 02/11/2020

Hello, t2021463909. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Fun course

Arroyo is a fun golf course as its not very demanding off the tee but still offers plenty of challenges.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Hi rturner. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Arroyo Golf Club.

There is no beverage cart in the afternoon. Bring allot of water

Beautiful views and great course condition. Would highly recommend and will definitely play again.

Commented on 06/28/2020

Hi u614024517. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Arroyo Golf Club.

Gorgeous course with the right amount of difficulty.

Arroyo is a very well maintained course with picturesque views. I am a local and it's difficult to find a better bang for your buck. I am a 17 handicap so this was the right amount of a challenge for me. For better golfers distance is really the only thing that can add to the difficulty, as almost all holes are straightforward (no dog-legs, relatively wide fairways, etc.). Pace of play was a bit slow at times, but that often says more about the golfers than the course. The only off-course amenity I checked out was the range. It got the job done for a warm up, but seemed out of place for the quality of courses at the club. All staff are as friendly as they come. All said and done this may now be my favorite course in the valley.

Great course and tough from tips

Course was great, practice facility was hard to navigate to as well as the 1st tee. Kind of strict and not friendly staff having to do with the “members only” side of the course. Once started playing, the course was in great shape. Greens rolled well. Tee shots are difficult if you don’t know the course so will for sure test your tee game. Overall good course, and will be visiting again in the future.

Commented on 05/20/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u314159882586. Thank you for rating us 5-stars! We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Arroyo Golf Club.

The last hole is the only hole you'll remember...

The course was in great condition and the staff was pleasant but I have nothing good to say about the layout...

Public/Resort