Washington National Golf Club

Practice bunker: Yes

Dress code: Proper golf attire and etiquette required. No denim is allowed at the facility. Collared shirts with sleeves required.

Husky 72 7304 yards 75.5 143

"Not a good experence"

captainron01's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/26/2017
Previously played Walked Hot weather

I'm a 12 index and I play in a tournament every weekend somewhere in Western Washington. We had a two day tournament the 26th and 27th of Aug 17, Washington National on Saturday and the Home Course on Sunday.

The greens at Washington National where in very good shape, but that's about the only good thing I can say about the course. 10 to 20% of every fairway are dead grass or bare dirt, 8 of my drives in the fairway ended up on dirt. On hole 17, my drive and lay up shot (both in the fairway ended up on dirt. I was in 3 sand traps and one of the was hard pan, the other two there where lots of rocks in them, I put a nick in my SW getting out of one of them hitting a rock that was under my ball that I could not see.

I was charged $95.00 for the round that included a cart, I like to walk and the still charged me for the cart.

After the round I went back into the pro shop to express my disappointment of the condition of the course and there response was "everybody is entitled to there option"

They took my contact information down and said that someone would get back to me to talk to me about my experience. It's been 5 days and I've not heard back from anyone.

"Married"

esalopes's avatar
Plays:  Twice a year

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/13/2015
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 9 holes Excellent weather

We just got married here and it was beautiful. The staff made everything so easy and fun to work with. The course is magnificent, the prices to get married there were rock bottom prices but we got rock star treatments! We had funny traditions that everyone was great with and we got to work with the most amazing person ever, his name is ANDREW. This man will take an otherwise stressful day and make it into a magnificent beautiful event. Stating that it was great customer service is an understatement, he even went as far to give us his cellphone number! Now that is dedication. I knew a few other people who were getting married and heard of the horrors, we were so lucky to find this venue and to be able to work with all the staff and the GREAT Andrew. I am so appreciative of everything that was done and would recommend this place to anyone that is trowing a party, event or wedding! This place is amazing, the staff are all friendly and awesome and Andrew is THE MAN. Great job, great place.

Quality of food & beverage: Excellent

Commented on 07/12/2015

This is called golf advisor, not hey, we had a wedding here and it was great advisor.

"Early Morning Golf"

MitchJames's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/15/2015
Previously played Played as a single Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Played again, this time at daybreak. It was cold and had rained recently. The course was in great shape considering the time of day and the amount of rain. Stay out of the bunkers, there are some pea size gravel mixed in with the sand. The greens rolled true and about 9. I really enjoy the final 4 holes. The staff is the very best at any course I've played.