North at Antelope Hills Golf Course

Antelope Hills Golf Course-North
Blue (W) 72 6394 yards 74.3 131
Scorecard for North
Black M: 71.6/128 382 518 461 411 515 171 398 160 459 3475 487 405 406 408 228 395 132 490 418 3369 6844
Gold M: 70.5/125 374 499 455 400 496 160 388 144 424 3340 447 395 386 397 205 385 126 478 392 3211 6551
Blue M: 69.6/121 W: 74.7/136 366 488 443 397 483 157 373 136 420 3263 432 387 381 389 196 377 121 467 381 3131 6394
Red M: 68.3/118 W: 73.1/131 353 436 373 392 453 155 368 87 389 3006 419 381 371 383 169 335 117 450 375 3000 6006

Year Built 1958
Fairways Blue Grass
Architect Lawrence Hughes

Credit Cards Accepted VISA Welcomed
Dress code No tank tops or cutoffs.

Plays Long 7
Playing Multiple Courses 8

Great shape!

North is a course I don't play really often. For someone at the age of 73, many of the par 4's tend to be long and generally unreachable in two. The course itself is in excellent condition and is greening up nicely. The greens are challenging, very fast with few level putts, mostly uphill, downhill, and sidehill. It's a value well worth the money.

AntelopeHills
Commented On 06/06/2018

Glad you enjoy the course. It is more difficult than the South.

Somewhat Challenging

Can be challenging, because it is lined with trees, so you MUST stay in the fairway. We played Memorial Day, so it was a bit stacked up. Not too bad, as we had two in our group that didn't always make the fairway, so we were looking for balls a good deal of the time, but we did stay up with the group in front of us. Played here several times and it doesn't matter what club I use on #16 par 3, I ALWAYS end up in the sand. Guess it's better than landing on someone's head on the 17th tee box (which is right in back of the 16th green). ;)

AntelopeHills
Commented On 06/06/2018

We are always a little slow on Holidays, but this Memorial Day kept pretty close to 4 hours.

Antelope Hills golf North course.

We had played the south course a few years ago and as the temps were getting too hot for us snowbirds, we opted to play AHGC when the temps in Phoenix were in the 90's and AH was only mid 70's. Loved the round.

Good Muni

The only muni in Prescott area, but it is worth playing. Played the North course which is longer than the South. Course is in Ok condition, greens are good, fairways a little sparse, but should fill in as they get more rain. Restaurant and bar are very nice, several good options on beer on tap and hard liquor, did not try the food. Staff was very friendly both in the golf shot and restaurant/bar. We will play it again, next time well try the South.

Everything was acceptable except the bunkers , they need alot more sand.

Pace of play way too slow

Very slow pace of play; old golf cart barely moved.

The course was very lush due to recent rains and the greens were excellent. My only complaint was the awful condition of the golf carts. Calling the carts "beaters" would be an insult to beaters. Our cart gave out on the 11th hole!

Slow play and bad conditions

Checked in and the gentleman at the counter was very rude just trying to get people through the process. Never asked if we wanted range balls or anything else. The range balls are beat up balls they found around the course. Most had cracks in them. We got through 8 holes pretty fast but they never trim any trees on this course. Every hole has limbs hanging over and I'm not talking 10 feet it's more like 40 feet in the middle of the fairway I promise they were not suppose to be like this. After we caught up to a 5 some on the 9th hole it took us forever. What is with this course letting all these 5 some out?? No real golf course or reputable course would ever allow this. They must not care about pace of play. It took us over 5 hours to play 3 plus hours on the back. Spend your money on Stoneridge or drive a little bit and play OakCreek CC. Stay away from this nightmare and you'll have a better day and better Pace of play.

Beautiful course

What a great course. Came up from Phoenix to play for the day. And it was well worth the time and money. Will definetly come back more often in the summer

Goo course to play

Greens are all quite steep (some very) and fast. If putting from above, extremely fast. Putts from flag high or even below can have big breaks. Fairway conditions just OK. Tree lined with some elevation changes. Hole #9 does not finish at clubhouse.

. The staff was very friendly.

We enjoyed the course very much. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We joined with another golfer and he was a gentleman and fine to golf with.

Go somewhere else!!

Took over 3 hours to play the first 8 holes! Course conditions were terrible. Greens VERY VERY soft and spongy so every footprint was like a cavern. Fairways were very poor with many bare spots! I've played this course several times in the past and this was the WORST condition I have ever seen it!

Great condition

I booked a time on Golf Now, we weren't expecting the immaculate condition the course and especially the greens were in. We will definitely play there again and recommend it very highly to anyone who asks. We arrived a little early for our t-time. The parking lot was packed. We thought we would have to wait. Not so, in fact we were able to get out a little earlier. No one to hold us up in front and no one pushing from behind. What a great day. Thank you Antelope Hills.

Great day of golf

Great day for golf cloudy no wind no one in front or behind us lowest round ever for me 82

Good Course

Course is in good condition. Great value for the money.

How did I miss this?

Wow. What a beautiful course. I hadn't played here in years and my memory served me poorly. The course was plush, tree lined and the greens were soft and smooth. I can't even think of a negative except that it's too popular. As a single, I can usually show up at a course mid week and cruise through 18 in 2 1/2 hours. This place was stacked with foursomes. But I still finished in under 4. Highly recommend. Wait. I mean don't play here. Jk.

AH North Course--delight to play

My adult grandson and I played 18 holes on the AH north course. He had never played it before, so it was a good introduction to a traditional course--tree-lined, wide fairways, large manicured greens and so on. Course was well-kept, clean. Worth problem--the slow pace of play. A couple of foursomes in front of us--elderly men--took forever to tee off, to approach and to putt; and they slowed everyone down. A ranger needed to find them, tell them to step the pace up--a lot. What should have been a regular 3-hour round was going to take 4 1/2 to 5 at that rate. We quit early and came in.

Long

If you cant hit your drive 240 stay home. way too long to be fun. great greens very hard to read made for tough putting.

Prescott, Arizona