A view of the clubhouse at Robson Ranch Golf Club.

Style Desert
Robson Ranch Golf Club

Year Built 2005
Greens TiffDwarf Grass
Golf Season Year round. High Season: 1/1 - 4/30
Architect Brad Bartell (2005)

Carts Yes - $16.50

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Collared shirt required, no denim

Lounge

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Available Sports

Fitness, Tennis, Basketball

Commented on 07/27/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Robson Ranch Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Robson Ranch Golf Club and hope you'll come see us again soon.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Robson Ranch Golf Club.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Rangers were ridiculous

The overall condition of the course was good, but the rangers were like a bunch of bird dogs. Had one tire on the gravel and one of them was all over me about it. Were close to the group in front and they said we needed to pick up pace of play. Finished with a foursome in 3 hours and 20 minutes. Poor signs to direct you to the back 9 and they treated us like idiots when we asked directions.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Chuck. Your feedback is valuable, and we will pass it along to the team. We hope you give us another try in the near future. Robson Ranch Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 07/13/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Robson Ranch Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Arizona Advisor

Nice Course

Finally! A golf course that doesn't have houses crowding the fairway. There are homes by the course, but they are far enough away that it doesn't feel crowded - at all. The fairways are showing a bit of summer stress. Kind of normal for this time of year. It was 111° out today. The ranger checked in on me multiple times to see if I needed water or ice. I was playing in the afternoon heat. Very nice of him.
The greens were in decent shape. I had trouble reading the breaks, seems they broke about half of what I thought. Pace was outstanding since there was hardly anyone else crazy enough to brave the heat.

Commented on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed the course. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Robson Ranch Golf Club thanks you!

Good round of golf.

Course is in great shape but play was slow on the front with three residents standing around talking. On the back the ranger had us go around as they wouldn't let us play through. The back then only took an hour to play. That is the only problem with Robson,.except no early tee times, the course stays in good shape all year.

Commented on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Robson Ranch Golf Club thanks you!

Horrible greens, rude staff

The greens were punched before the grass was healthy enough and they over sanded them making for the worst greens I’ve ever played on hands down. Additionally, Two of the three staff members I spoke with were rude to me and my other player. 40$ is too much to play here not worth it.

Commented on 06/03/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Robson Ranch Golf Club!

Fast greens

Everything I have come to expect at Robson. Great snack bar outside. Water and ice readily available. The greens were much faster than usual..

Commented on 04/29/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your visit! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Robson Ranch Golf Club.

Arizona Advisor

New course for me out in the flattish lowlands

Happily paired up with three of the club members, Bob, Ron and Gary who kept me hitting in the right direction. Noon tee time, hot weather and the course was in pretty reasonable condition all around with quickish greens. Nothing in the way of rough but a significant number of bunkers. Flag sticks were wrapped in foam. Joe the marshal kept a pretty good eye on pace of play and seemed to know everyone. No beverage cart but water and ice were available.
It was a long drive from Gold Canyon but if I was in the area, I would certainly play it again.

Commented on 04/29/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. Thank you for your kind words and for leaving us with your feedback! We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Robson Ranch Golf Club!

My Day

played during the Virus. The pins would be better if you placed swimming noodles to the top of the cup so the ball would fall in. It would be alot truer.The ladies I played with would not drive in the rough past the white stakes. Could understand not in the fairways. If the fairways had as much grass on them as the HOA housing did it would be alot more playable. That being said it was a fun day

Commented on 04/24/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Robson Ranch Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Nice conditions

Started on time
Foam too tall on flagstick
4some in 3 1/2 hrs
1 player in each cart

Commented on 04/22/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we thank you for leaving us with your feedback. We will make note and hope to have you back soon. Robson Ranch thanks you!

Course stays in excelent shape "All Year'.

We played in three and a half hours and didn't have to wait or hold any other groups back. I liked the foam as it gave me at least three putts I would have missed. It is great that they have a ranger, clean bathrooms and ice machine.

Commented on 04/22/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. Thank you for your kind words! We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We hope to have you back again soon at Robson Ranch Golf Club!

Covid 19 round

Doing a great job keeping folks separated and safe. Always a good time getting to play this course

Commented on 04/10/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Robson Ranch Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 04/03/2020

Beautiful condition.

The course was in excellent condition. Due to conditions of play during the COVID19 issue, restaurant and amenities were unavailable to use. Didn’t affect access.

Commented on 03/31/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Robson Ranch Golf Club!

Nice conditions

Great shape as always
Fast greens
4 hrs for foursome

Commented on 03/25/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Robson Ranch Golf Club.

Enjoyable.

Fun round. Just under .4 hours. No snack bar on Sunday.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Robson Ranch Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Arizona City, Arizona