Cedarcrest Golf Course

2.6

Blue (W) 70 5811 yards 73.1 124
Scorecard for Cedarcrest
Blue M: 68.0/125 W: 73.6/131 354 182 340 340 368 312 180 318 461 2855 404 336 170 472 383 326 182 301 382 2956 5811
White M: 65.5/117 W: 70.7/128 334 155 319 309 344 290 148 300 434 2633 368 314 132 453 363 297 159 284 357 2727 5360
Red M: 62.5/109 W: 66.6/116 308 131 296 279 322 270 122 256 403 2387 315 235 112 366 339 265 111 263 334 2340 4727

Year Built 1927
Architect John Steidel (1927)

Credit Cards Accepted None

Good course but...

Staff was friendly, overall greens were in good shape and fairways well maintained. However the rough had way to much cut grass on it, which made trying to find any balls that went into the rough almost impossible.

Horrible condition

When we entered the pro shop to pay we were met by a very rude young staffer behind the desk. One word answers just kind of barked back at as. No customer service whatsoever. He seemed put out that he had to talk with us.

The course was in terrible shape. The worst course conditions I've played in many a year. The fairways were long, the rough was extremely long and had not been mowed for several weeks. If you hit the ball off the fairway by even 2 feet, most the time it was lost. We were playing on a busy Sunday. You would think they would mow the greens on both weekend days, right? Wrong, we were told they only mow them on Saturday. Therefore, the greens were extremely slow and very bumpy. Every other golfer we interacted with that day had the same complaints and several commented that the greens fees should have been half off to play. On the plus side, the two Marshall's that we're driving around We're extremely nice and very friendly.

Alberta Advisor

Cedarcrest GC

Having been around since 1927, Cedarcrest GC the trees on the property have had plenty of time to grow in & add to the appeal of the course. Good course management & some golf talent are still required to get around this 5811 yd track. Picturesque layout, exceptional value, friendly staff & nice menu available in the clubhouse make for a great day.

wet ground

average couse and wet shoud do a better job of draining course

Muddy, muddy, muddy. AVOID this swamp!

I get it; it rains in Western WA. I should be happy to play in FEB. But, when a course charges me - full price - to play in a mudhole, something is wrong. The course was unplayable. My complaint is that you don't KNOW that it is unplayable until it is too late. I should have quit on the first fairway, when I literally couldn't go up a hill - in the fairway! to play my second shot. I played 9 holes - and to their credit - they gave me a raincheck for the back 9. But, I doubt I'll be back.

A very pleasant golf experience.

Fairways were not too bad for this time of year, not much roll after landing. Greens were dry, speed was average, not bad. Carts were operated on cart paths only - normal for winter. Pace was very leisurely, but weather was perfect, no one was pushing from behind. A very casual atmosphere this time of year.

Customer service non exixtant!

Course extremely wet, and with amount of rain no ones fault. However, I asked for towel, to dry off cart and use during play, and none were available! My partner slipped and fell 3 times on poorly maintained bridges, and when he told staff, it didn't matter At ALL! Staff didn't seem to care about making round enjoyable at all. Even restaurant staff gave very poor service, and didn't listen to my comments/requests. I will not return, no matter what the cost!

Poor weather

FROZEN!!!!

WAIT FOR THE RAIN!!!! GOLFING 11/13/14 WAS LIKE GOLFING A PARKING LOT ,,, ICE HARD AS ROCK,,, NO TEE COULD PENETRATE!!! RUFF SWALLOWED THE BALL!!!! TO COLD TO FIND THEM UNLESS 12 INCHES FROM PATH!!!NO ONE AHEAD OR BEHIND! 3.5 HOURS OF FREEZING!!! GREAT ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Cut the rough

This course usually has great greens. I think they punched to late still a ton of punch marks. They should have cut the rough down before the heavy rain started I don't enjoy US open rough in late fall.

Like a Kananaski golf course near Rocky Mountain,Albert

Course was so beautiful except the ground was so wet( mother nature). I drove down all the way from Vancouver,BC to play with my friend's family. We have enjoyed and we said each other "this is the course we should come back to play again". Many Thanx

Close to city surprise

I was pleasantly surprised by the layout of this course. I wanted an inexpensive and playable course on the way home, and did'nt have high expectations for this course from the looks of the layout and short length @ 5800 yards. But, once on the course, the contours and curves of each hole kept me thinking about each shot, and i realized this course if very cleverly layed out on a small piece of property. Cedarcrest is a well kept course, and can be fun for all golfers.

Poor weather

Great time!

The weather chased the crowds away, so we had it all to ourselves. The rain stopped about hole 3. The greens were slow which I like. Golf now saved me alot of money. $20 for winter golf is alot easier to swallow than the regular $37 green fees.

Cedarcrest

Was in great condition. With the exception of greens. Recently plugged, greens were lumpy. Being in the construction business, I' m familiar with the process. If they would added more sand weeks before, it would have been almost perfect condition. Otherwise outstanding. Great value. Staff obviously works hard to maintain course. Desk was very friendly. Jeff J

Plays Twice a year

The course itself was in great shape. The staff is friendly and although my dad and I aren't very good we weren't pushed by the group behind us. Overall great experience and I hope to play there again soon

Good Course

Nice course. Can be a little challenging for the not so straight hitting golfer. Fun times though!

Great course.

Course is in good condition. Friendly staff. Pace of play was really good.

excellant shape!

First time here this year. I stay away till.we get a lot of dry weather because it can be pretty soggy. It looks like they are working on the drainage issues. Greens were the best I had ever seen them. Poeple need to fix ballmarks and replace divots. Divots were somewhat of an issue. Walkers like myself notice that more, I think. Overall, I was very happy with my experience here yesterday.

Course is in great shape

I have played Cedarcrest a lot. This summer the course has been in great shape - greens, fairways rough is cut regularly. It is much better than previous summers. Play time (pace) is generally very good.

cedar crest was fanatic!

First time playing golf and got to pay with my husband and all three of my boys and father in law! It was a great experience for me, very easy to book and the price was fantastic for all 6 of us! Have been back once already!

Cedarcrest

Great friendly staff. Great course ! Plays harder then the yardage suggests. Greens were in Great shspe.

Marysville, Washington