2.6

Blue (W) 70 5811 yards 73.1 124
Scorecard for Cedarcrest
Blue M: 68.0/125 W: 73.6/131 354 182 340 340 368 312 180 318 461 2855 404 336 170 472 383 326 182 301 382 2956 5811
White M: 65.5/117 W: 70.7/128 334 155 319 309 344 290 148 300 434 2633 368 314 132 453 363 297 159 284 357 2727 5360
Red M: 62.5/109 W: 66.6/116 308 131 296 279 322 270 122 256 403 2387 315 235 112 366 339 265 111 263 334 2340 4727

Year Built 1927
Architect John Steidel (1927)

Credit Cards Accepted None

Played On 06/02/2017

Good course but...

Staff was friendly, overall greens were in good shape and fairways well maintained. However the rough had way to much cut grass on it, which made trying to find any balls that went into the rough almost impossible.
Course Layout Good
Played On 05/07/2017

Horrible condition

When we entered the pro shop to pay we were met by a very rude young staffer behind the desk. One word answers just kind of barked back at as. No customer service whatsoever. He seemed put out that he had to talk with us. The course was in terrible shape. The worst course conditions I've played in many a year. The fairways were long, the rough was extremely long and had not been mowed for several weeks. If you hit the ball off the fairway by even 2 feet, most the time it was lost. We were playing on a busy Sunday. You would think they would mow the greens on both weekend days, right? Wrong, we were told they only mow them on Saturday. Therefore, the greens were extremely slow and very bumpy. Every other golfer we interacted with that day had the same complaints and several commented that the greens fees should have been half off to play. On the plus side, the two Marshall's that we're driving around We're extremely nice and very friendly.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Course Layout Average
Played On 07/11/2016
Alberta Advisor

Cedarcrest GC

Having been around since 1927, Cedarcrest GC the trees on the property have had plenty of time to grow in & add to the appeal of the course. Good course management & some golf talent are still required to get around this 5811 yd track. Picturesque layout, exceptional value, friendly staff & nice menu available in the clubhouse make for a great day.
Pace of Play Average
Course Layout Good
Played On 02/18/2015

wet ground

average couse and wet shoud do a better job of draining course
Pace of Play Average
Played On 02/14/2015

Muddy, muddy, muddy. AVOID this swamp!

I get it; it rains in Western WA. I should be happy to play in FEB. But, when a course charges me - full price - to play in a mudhole, something is wrong. The course was unplayable. My complaint is that you don't KNOW that it is unplayable until it is too late. I should have quit on the first fairway, when I literally couldn't go up a hill - in the fairway! to play my second shot. I played 9 holes - and to their credit - they gave me a raincheck for the back 9. But, I doubt I'll be back.
Staff Friendliness Average
Off-course amenities Poor
Value for the Money Poor
Played On 01/20/2015

A very pleasant golf experience.

Fairways were not too bad for this time of year, not much roll after landing. Greens were dry, speed was average, not bad. Carts were operated on cart paths only - normal for winter. Pace was very leisurely, but weather was perfect, no one was pushing from behind. A very casual atmosphere this time of year.
Off-course amenities Good
Course Conditions Good
Played On 01/06/2015

Customer service non exixtant!

Course extremely wet, and with amount of rain no ones fault. However, I asked for towel, to dry off cart and use during play, and none were available! My partner slipped and fell 3 times on poorly maintained bridges, and when he told staff, it didn't matter At ALL! Staff didn't seem to care about making round enjoyable at all. Even restaurant staff gave very poor service, and didn't listen to my comments/requests. I will not return, no matter what the cost!
Staff Friendliness Poor
Quality of food & beverage Poor
Pace of Play Excellent
Off-course amenities Poor
Value for the Money Poor
Played On 11/14/2014
Poor weather

FROZEN!!!!

WAIT FOR THE RAIN!!!! GOLFING 11/13/14 WAS LIKE GOLFING A PARKING LOT ,,, ICE HARD AS ROCK,,, NO TEE COULD PENETRATE!!! RUFF SWALLOWED THE BALL!!!! TO COLD TO FIND THEM UNLESS 12 INCHES FROM PATH!!!NO ONE AHEAD OR BEHIND! 3.5 HOURS OF FREEZING!!! GREAT ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
Quality of food & beverage Excellent
Pace of Play Excellent
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Conditions Good
Played On 11/08/2014

Cut the rough

This course usually has great greens. I think they punched to late still a ton of punch marks. They should have cut the rough down before the heavy rain started I don't enjoy US open rough in late fall.
Quality of food & beverage Good
Course Conditions Fair
Value for the Money Average
Played On 11/07/2014

Like a Kananaski golf course near Rocky Mountain,Albert

Course was so beautiful except the ground was so wet( mother nature). I drove down all the way from Vancouver,BC to play with my friend's family. We have enjoyed and we said each other "this is the course we should come back to play again". Many Thanx
Staff Friendliness Average