The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MC, AMEX
Walking Allowed Yes, during non-peak times
Dress code Proper Golf Attire Required. No Denim. Collared Shirts Required

Commented on 10/21/2019

Hi Raider6984, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5-stars! We look forward to having you back at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club again soon.

I Won So I Loved It

Don’t ask the other guys. Seriously, a challenging but fun course.

Commented on 10/10/2019

Hi u3280893, thank you for your 5-star rating and great feedback! Please book another round with us soon at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club!

Commented on 10/08/2019

Hi u1903450, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club.

Commented on 10/10/2019

Hi miglet21, thank you for your 4-star review! Please book another round with us soon at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club.

Commented on 10/08/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club.

Enjoyable round

Course conditions were good. Greens putted true and held shots very well.

I recommend the course gets a ranger to move slow groups along. Didn’t see one all day.

Good value for the money.

I’d play it again.

Commented on 10/01/2019

Thank you for visiting us at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star review! Your feedback has been shared with our staff for any improvements, but we're glad to hear we can provide you with a valuable golf experience. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Challenging course,

Great staff, course in good condition. Larry was very cordial and helpful at the start of the round and throughout. Will be going back soon.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hi u392613476, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5-stars. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club again soon! Check out your review shared on our Facebook page.

Nice property-too slow

I played in a twosome behind two threesomes that were sooo slow that my playing partner and I both left disgusted after nine holes

Commented on 09/12/2019

We truly apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced during your recent round. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course, but we're sorry to hear this may not have been the case on the day you played. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future, and feel free to reach out to our staff in the pro shop if you would like to address any concerns further.

Commented on 09/11/2019

Thank you for visiting us at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club! We appreciate your 5-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Bunkers need work

Sand if there was any tons of rocks ... needs lots of work in the bunkers

Commented on 09/04/2019

Hi Robert1675641, thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make any necessary changes. Thanks for visiting us, and we hope we can welcome you back for an improved experience soon.

Awesome place to play

The course condition is very good and beautiful.
But greens of some holes were on reparing of grass.

Commented on 09/04/2019

Hi tujung, thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. We value your feedback on the course conditions and hope to welcome you back again soon!

Commented on 08/19/2019

Hi u1360049, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi Geno7176732, thank you for your 4-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club.

Good Course

Beautiful course and I enjoyed playing it. Challenging but very playable. The fairways and greens were in very good condition but the bunkers leave much to be desired. Not much sand and a lot rocks in them.

Commented on 08/12/2019

Hi tdosmith, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars and great feedback! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome this kind of feedback for potential improvements. Thank you for playing The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club, and we hope to welcome you back for an even better round soon.

Perfect Fairways

The fairways were pristine. Once the greens finally grow in they will be a joy to putt on. Only downside was the bunkers but, hey, didn't have to hit out of one.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Hi PeteSc, we appreciate you leaving a 5-star review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club soon!

Commented on 08/05/2019

Hi ydh1053, thank you so much for the positive review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club.

Commented on 07/05/2019

Thanks for the 4-stars and choosing to play at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club! Come back soon. #PreserveGC

Excellent course!

This is a tough layout that challenged us and provided beautiful scenery on every hole. It is in great condition! The greens are firm and fast like they should be. I had a chicken salad sandwich at the turn that was almost a good as the course. There was one bunker I remember being in rough shape, but it likely needs to be rebuilt and I managed to avoid it. The only other negative on our day was that some schmuck ahead of us was eating sunflower seeds and spitting the shells on the greens... it’s hard to fix stupid! That didn’t distract us from having a great round on a great course for a great deal!

Commented on 07/10/2019

Your feedback is important to us, David1762502. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience! We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon and thanks for choosing The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club. #PreserveGC

Good course

The Preserve is an enjoyable course. They always seem to have it in pretty good shape, and it's definitely a challenging layout. It's a bit of a drive from Raleigh, but the rate is great for what you get. That said, there are a few things they could work on, or I wish were better.

Carts: They are gas carts (which I don't like anyway), and several times I've played here, I get a cart that takes several seconds to start after pushing the gas. It gets annoying, especially when going uphill and the cart tries to roll backwards before it finally kicks in.

Bunkers: The sand is very course - almost gravely - and pretty thin in a lot of spots.

Water coolers: It was 90-95 degrees guys. Would it hurt to put ice in the coolers? Water was basically room temp.

Layout. Overall, it's a fun layout, but there are a few holes that completely take driver out of your hand because of a fairway-crossing hazard. I don't mind that once or twice, but there are about 4 holes where you're forced to hit a fairway wood. It's basically target golf in a lot of ways. It's not the worst because they are all either short par 4's or 5''s, so you're not left with long iron or fairway wood approaches because of it.

Otherwise, it's a great course with one of the better practice areas in Raleigh (big putting green, good range, and bunker/chipping green), the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the clubhouse is very nice.

Commented on 07/15/2019

Hi u9619163, we truly appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars, but as we aim for a 5-star experience, we always welcome this type of feedback for potential improvements. Your comments have been shared with our staff, and we thank you for playing The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club. #ThePreserveGC

Fun!

This course is a really good test. Lots of elevation, penalty areas, lovely surroundings. The greens rolled OK, the rest of the course was needy. If the course was in the condition I am sure it once was , it would be high on the rating charts. Would love another go at it.

Commented on 05/21/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review and sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate all of your comments as they have been shared with our staff for any necessary improvements, but we're glad to hear we could provide you with a valuable golf experience here at The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club. We look forward to having you back again soon.! #ThePreserveGC

Durham, North Carolina