The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club

The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club
Love 72 7107 yards 74.7 144
Burgandy (W) 72 5361 yards 72.5 129
Scorecard for Preserve
Love M: 74.0/142 512 437 192 420 387 166 328 483 552 3477 470 196 386 456 522 368 618 179 435 3630 7107
Blue M: 72.1/138 492 423 179 400 351 156 294 439 509 3243 438 181 360 422 500 336 574 156 402 3369 6612
White M: 70.7/128 W: 76.2/143 461 402 168 389 334 140 276 413 460 3043 413 166 341 404 436 303 548 135 372 3118 6161
Gold M: 68.2/122 W: 73.7/137 433 375 147 366 316 131 261 388 423 2840 386 151 298 391 396 284 521 114 334 2875 5715
Burgundy W: 71.6/128 398 344 118 336 282 114 236 388 423 2639 284 151 298 391 396 284 487 97 334 2722 5361

Year Built 2002

Practice Hole Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MC, AMEX
Walking Allowed Yes, during non-peak times
Dress code Proper Golf Attire Required. No Denim. Collared Shirts Required

Response from The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club on 04/08/2018:
Thank you for the 3-stars! We hope you had a great round with us at The Preserve and would value any additional feedback on your experience. Come again soon!

Great Prep Course for Pinehurst Trip

Thoroughly enjoyed our round at the Preserve. Initial course played before proceeding to Southern Pines area. As northerners, we had no problem with the low-60 degree temps. Course, for the most-part, was pretty empty. It rained previous night so some spots a little wet. Greens were rolling fast and true. Loved the contour and elevation changes throughout the entire 18 holes. Pro shop attendant was courteous & efficient. Course is worth the drive, although it was on our way to Pinehurst. Definitely on the list to play on our next trip!

Response from The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club on 04/02/2018:
Thank you for the kind review and 5-stars! On behalf of our staff at The Preserve, we are truly glad to hear you enjoyed your first round with us and appreciate your feedback. Be sure to like us on Facebook to stay updated with the course and we hope to see you again soon! https://www.facebook.com/jordanlakegolf/

good for off season

considering off season and Bermuda not yet growing the course played well, a bit wet and tight lies made play challenging Greens putted well and are full Bunkers variable

Response from The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club on 04/03/2018:
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, as well as the 4-stars. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round with us at The Preserve. Stop by our Grille next time for a great meal after your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Should not have let us on the course

The course was so muddy they never should have let us out on it to play. To big of a course with so much elevation change to play cart path only.

Response from The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club on 03/11/2018:
On behalf of our staff at The Preserve, we're sorry to hear that your recent round with us may not have met your expectations due to course conditions. We truly appreciate your feedback so we may pass it along to our staff for any future improvements, but hope you were still able to enjoy some of your day with us. We hope to welcome you back for a better round soon.
Response from The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club on 02/28/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and 4-stars. We hope you had a great round! Play again at The Preserve soon.

Course was a bit muddy in places but typical following several weather fronts having just pushed through. Staff was excellent and generous and accommodated my need to tee off early. Greens were still fairly firm and in relatively good shape for mid-winter. For the hot-deal price, it’s a great deal for a challenging course.

Response from The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club on 02/13/2018:
On behalf of our staff, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your feedback and 4-stars, Chris. We truly value your comments regarding the course conditions and value for your round as we are committed to providing you with a valuable golf experience at The Preserve. We look forward to welcoming you back for another round soon!

Good Course.

I have played Preserve several times with deals from GolfNow. The staff has always been polite and helpful. Occasionally the pace of play gets slow. This has more to do with stubborn groups not allowing faster players/groups through. I think a ranger would probably help keep people a little more honest. You can’t blame a course for people being rude though.

Course conditions are good, there seem to be a few spots that hold water/moisture more than others. Even when there has been no rain for a few days you may get the occasional mud ball. The layout is good, you get to hit a lot of different shots. Pretty hilly so I would not recommend walking the course. The back tees are long especially with the elevation changes. I usually play back tees most courses but blues are plenty here for a fun round.

Overall fun place to play. I will be back many more times I am sure.

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 01/04/2018:
Thank you for playing out here at The Preserve several times! We're thrilled to hear that you always have a great time besides the occasional slower than normal pace of play. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials. Thanks again for your review!

Its one of the nicer courses around here, at half the cost

Its a nice layout, greens were great this time around. Every thing is very dry and browned out but thats everywhere. Staff was great, not pushy at all.

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 12/12/2017:
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you consider our golf course to be a great value. Hopefully you'll find some time to get a few more rounds in this year.

Better Be On Your Game

Like most golf courses in the fall, wayward tee shots are difficult to find because of leaves. This course is difficult enough if you're not finding the fairway, but the leaves add another level. The Preserve is a challenging layout that requires you to be on for all aspects of your game. The greens were deliciously slick, running around an 11. Anything above the hole was nearly impossible to get in the cup. Your short game and your ability to get creative will be seriously tested. If you can't put spin on wedge shots from less than 40 yards, do yourself a favor and play very cautiously. The Preserve is a great course for the money. Can't wait to come back in the spring when the leaves are gone.

On a separate note, don't offer a particular tee time and then suddenly move it by 20 minutes, especially when there's limited daylight and a packed course. If I need to book Hot Deals 72 hours in advance, there's absolutely no reason I should be forced to move my time tee less than 24 hours out.

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 12/12/2017:
Thank you for playing The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club! We apologize that your tee time was moved by 20 minutes but we're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed our challenging but fun golf course. See you again next season!

Great but Difficult

I’ve played here a few times before and have really enjoyed it. Played on a Tuesday and the course was quite empty. Course played long and the greens have dulled to their winter gray...but, they are quite slick especially above the pin. This course is not for beginners as there are at least a dozen forced carries over gunch and water run off areas. Greens are medium in size and undulating. Must have a strong iron game to play here

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 12/05/2017:
Thank you for playing The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club, Lane! We appreciate your kind words. Our staff has done a great job of keeping our greens in top shape for this time of year. Come back and see us again soon!

Like. A Challenge?

Course was in excellent condition. Wonderful layout. Each and every hole was a challenge. Very warm greeting on arrival at Pro Shop. I think that this would be my first choice each time I'm in the area.

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 11/30/2017:
We are very excited to hear how much you enjoyed your experience at the Preserve. We look forward to you booking another tee time with us next time you're in the area.

The Preserve is great

My son and I had a great time. We were paired with a couple who were very gracious and understanding. The staff was outgoing and friendly and helped us in every respect.

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 11/30/2017:
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Bill. We're glad to hear that you and your son had a great time. Be sure to book another round with us soon.

Excellent Course

Beautifully maintained course that played very well for the time of year. Don't go off the course though... you won't find your ball!

Response from The Preserve on 11/29/2017:
Thank you, John! Our staff does a great job of maintaining quality course conditions throughout the year. Come back again soon.
Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 11/07/2017:
Thank you for your 5 stars!

Beutiful layout

A challenging course withexcellentgreens. My only gripe is with the tee boxes...they were pretty scraggly!

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 10/30/2017:
Thank you for your review, Charlie. We appreciate you pointing out our excellent greens and challenging layout. Your feedback regarding the tee boxes is important to us and we will be sure to address it. Come back and tee it up with us again soon.

Promising Layout...

Great layout and good greens, fairways ok, bunkers and rough need work. This course could be great if it was more well maintained. Irritable members, but great clubhouse staff. Each time I play I find myself saying I will never return, but then I book a round in hopes that they've made some improvements. Good round for $25-35, not worth any more.

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 11/02/2017:
Thank you for your feedback and for giving us another chance. Our maintenance crew is continuously working hard to make the necessary improvements to match our awesome layout. As we continue to get better we hope to see you out here more often.

Nice Course!

Save your energy for the back 9. Forced carries just about every hole. The course is well maintained nice greens and tee boxes. Highly recommend just be patient on the back.

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 10/26/2017:
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the challenging but fun back 9. Book another tee time with us soon!

A+

In town for business with a crisp fall morning to spare. Beautiful layout, course was in great shape. Worth 2x the cost al least!

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 10/24/2017:
Thank you for your great 5-star rating, Kyle! We appreciate your kind words and we hope you join us again next time you're in the area.

I'd recommend

This course has a very interesting layout and will be very challenging to your game. I would have gave it five stars... but on the way that I shot I took one away. Greens were in excellent shape but to me very hard to read and quick. Both your drives and your second shotsmust be kept in play... there is no forgiveness here. I would recommend this course to at least challenge yourself.

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 10/23/2017:
Thank you for your review, Tom. We're glad that you enjoyed the challenge and we appreciate you recommending our course to others. We hope you'll give us another shot in the future and maybe give us that extra star!

Excellent value and nice and long from the tips

Excellent course and a great value. Love the 618 yard #16 from the tips. Course was in great shape. Let’s be the length and the greens were awesome. Would recommend to anyone. Played for $20 one afternoon. Will be back.

Response from The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club on 10/17/2017:
Awesome! Thank you for taking the time share what sounds like a great day at The Preserve At Jordan Lake Golf Club. Come back and see us again soon.
Pittsboro, North Carolina