Harbour Pointe Golf Club

Practice bunker: Yes

Dress code: Proper attire is required. Collared shirts with sleeves are required.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

Member 72 6369 yards 70.7 130

"Another overpriced Oki course with NO drainage, more rocks than sand in the traps, and HORRIBLE customer service"

BallzDeeper's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/23/2017

I booked a foursome for a Saturday via their online booking system which requires a credit card. Life happens, I need to cancel said tee time. I call the pro shop Friday, cancel time.

The following week I see on my credit card statement that they charged me a $20 plus tax "no-show" fee. WTF? I had cancelled the tee time.

I send an email to corporate Oki, advised of the situation, gave them my Oki # so they can see I literally spend a couple thousand at their courses every year. I don't even get the courtesy of a response. If this is how they treat their best and most loyal customers then why would you want to play there?

In regards to this course specifically, it's a goat ranch. Several awkward/gimmick holes, HORRIBLE drainage (do not play here after any measurable amount of rain), and the "sand" traps have more rocks in them than actual sand. I've played parking lots that were softer.

Bottom line, Oki courses are built around tournament season - that's where they make their money. They don't give a rip about you or I, the guys coming to drop our $100 to play golf on a Saturday. They provide ZERO customer service to even their longtime loyal customers.

Oki just chose $20 over the thousands I bring to them every year (5 Platinum cards and 1 players card this year, let alone all the other rounds we play at Newcastle and Washington National). I will gladly spend my money elsewhere in 2018.

*Pro Tip - if you do decide to play golf at an Oki course, DO NOT use their online booking system which requires a credit card. Just call the pro shop, which does not require a credit card, that way if you do need to cancel you won't get bent over like I did.

Course Layout: Poor

"solid, challenging course"

bdon91's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/29/2014
Previously played Played with a group Walked Played 18 holes Good weather

I've played here many times over the years. The course is usually in great shape, although the front nine can get soggy in periods of frequent rain. Many unique, enjoyable holes. One of my favorite, local to Seattle, courses I like to play.