Tucker's Point Club

Since opening in 2002, Tucker's Point Golf Club (formerly known as the Castle Harbour Golf Club) has received praise from several golf magazines with some touting it as some of the best golf course in the Caribbean. The course has undergone a few renovations to give it a more challenging layout that rivals the more widely known courses in Bermuda such as the Mid Ocean Club. Tucker's Point Golf Club is settled on a gently rolling landscape that has been finely manicured to equal the aesthetic standards of the high-end residences that border it. The scenic views that some holes offer, especially the par-4 17th, are also some of the most picturesque vistas that the island has to offer.
Scorecard for Tuckers
Blue M: 69.5/124 390 159 473 170 420 430 515 190 360 3107 402 210 330 415 175 525 339 310 390 3096 6203
White M: 67.5/121 W: 73.0/128 375 155 466 165 406 380 502 176 355 2980 350 182 312 388 160 478 320 290 365 2845 5825
Red W: 67.7/118 260 109 445 150 315 304 385 110 300 2378 314 169 296 345 125 400 280 265 268 2462 4840

Year Built 1932
Greens TifEagle Bermuda Grass
Architect Charles Banks (1932) Roger Rulewich (2002)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only - Rental shoes available
Walking Allowed Yes. For members only.

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 6

A quiet, scenic round

The best way to describer Tucker's Point is "sporty." "Idiosyncratic" works, too. There are a number of solid holes and wonderful views, but it would have been better if original architect Charles Banks' original work and style had been better adhered to when the course was renovated back in 2002. A couple holes feel awkward and shoehorned in - no doubt out of necessity in the wake of real estate development - but overall the course is pleasant, and the vibe is relaxed.

Great Course with a few minor issues

This was my first time playing Tuckers Point as I have played other courses in Bermuda. Course was in very good condition and the pace of play was excellent. Only issue was that the entire course is cart path only and the carts will shut down if you enter the fairway. Also, there were issues with the carts struggling to make it up the hill and would rock back and forth when trying to do so. We received a replacement cart and it did the same thing. Overall it was a great round and the conditions were great.

Spectacular

Had to cancel previous day due to weather. Absolutely no issue. Staff were awesome, friendly, helpful beyond expectations. Course was amazing, views were incredible, conditions were great. Challenging layout with all the elevation changes and raised greens. Would not want to walk it! Would be expensive without golfnow hotdeal but worth every cent!

Amazing!

The course was in excellent condition. Beautiful layout for a challenging game. Having the GPS course monitor helped me have the lowest score this season for me on a wild course I had never played before made it an even more monumental memory. But at the same time it would die on you if you rolled too close to the greens or if went to areas of the course that they did not want you to drive the cart to. It should have an audible warning before it happens to avoid these areas. My negative comment is the prices of merchandise and course memorabilia which was exorbitant. I left the course without a souvenir bag tag because I could not justify paying $40 for one. I would definitely make another tee time if I ever make it back to Bermuda!

Awesome

This was our first trip to Bermuda and we couldn't have picked a better course to play. Was so glad we dragged our own clubs with us to really appreciate how much fun this course was to play and how difficult with the terrain and elevation changes. There were a few blind shots and could have used a fore caddy but really only on #12. Send someone ahead to watch your shot. We didn't hit them too long, hit them well, but never found our balls. Can't wait to go back and play it again. 19th hole had a terrace overlooking the course with views of the water. Glad we played on such a beautiful day and the course provided bottle water and GPS. Everyone was so friendly.

Tucker Virginia Commentary

Service Director that has been on the job 40 years is exceptional and made you feel very welcome Course was okay, nicely manicured but did not create a "wow" factor. Compared to Port Royal it was well taken care of. Cart GPS system our major complaint. Carts shut down in the fairway, made you back-up to get to a better position to go forward. This occurred many times to the point of major irritation and disruptive to the game of golf. Upon return and mentioning this, Service Director said he could over-ride the system by using the handicap function. Suggest others ask about this when you start as this was only mentioned once we completed a very disruptive round of golf. Would not play again if this system in place. Food as everywhere in Bermuda, very expensive but not that good.

Don't waste your money

The greens had either several bare spots or were sanded. The "fairways" had long grass on them. It looked like a cow pasture. The layout of the holes were poorly designed. The cart was old, the rain shield kept falling down. Useless man in the pro shop in getting us a cab. He shrugged and said the taxi service on the island was poor. We ended up calling ourselves. Port Royal was far superior and we were told the opposite before our trip. Incredible waste of money.

One of the best

Great course, great views & hilly. The back 9 offers some stunning views and some challenges. The front is not as scenic (except 1 & 9 tee boxes) but over all 18 quality holes and worth the play if in Bermuda. 17th tee box is an amazing view

Great Course, poor luck

I've played Tucker's several times over the months I've worked here. I friend was in town. Wanted him to experience it. The "poor luck" came in the form of a "GPS cart" that had not been correctly calibrated and told us "stay on the cart path", killing the cart if we got off the path more than a few feet. Unless you are young and in extremely good shape you do not want to walk most Bermuda courses....it's an old volcano so golf here is essentially "mountain" golf. Lots of steep ups and downs. Flat gorgeous ...but "cart path only" was for us older fellows close to the Bataan Death March. We were surprised after 3 hole still cart path, concerned after 4th, irritated after 5th, and "done in" after 6th. Didn't play the 9th, came in, no money refunded even though it was their error, got a "rain check" for one round which I'll have to give away. Had I gotten the money back I'd give the course great ratings. It's a very pretty layout.

Beautiful even in the wind!

This is a challenging but fair course with spectacular views. The holes are varied and interesting - good practice aiming especially while reading the wind!

Tremendous value

Golf Now rate made this outstanding course affordable to play. From blue tees, the course is a monster - fair but difficult. Bring good supply of balls. For 1st timers, it is important to drive up to see green for blind shots from fairways. Stunning views on many holes. Scheduled to play on day of club tournament so course was closed despite scheduled tee time. Starter allowed us to play and made arrangement for free round the following day. 1st rate customer service!

Delighful

A great course in every way, stunning scenery, well maintained fairways and greens, a variety of interesting and challenging holes, friendly and helpful staff. I'm so glad I chose this course for my last day in Bermuda. Played as a single in three hours.

Simply the best experience on the island

Having booked at the fantastic price offered through "Golf Now" this golfing experience was without doubt the "icing on the cake". The course is stunning, challenging of course, but with notable advantages in distance for my wife off the Reds it made for the most perfect day and a great match. Something any golfer will love. We played 18 holes in 3hrs 40mins which is just fantastic.

Undulations!

Very hilly course. Long par 4s on front 9 and shorter ones on back 9. Good mix of length on par3s. Par 5s on shorter side. Conditions were very good considering recent hurricane. Greens faster than expected.

$160 saved

We had looked at Tuckers own web site and the cost was $260 we booked through golfnow.com and we had a choice of tee times and a price of $99 incl buggie. The course is a fantastic layout, with Mid Ocean next door and Port Royal on the island this course was fantastic value. All 3 of the above are must plays if you visit Bermuda although Mid Ocean can be difficult to get on and expensive. Staff at Tuckers were great, but there seems to be a a lot of them about, only criticism is the buggies sat nav, it makes you stick to the cart path and cuts out if you don't, can be a bit of a pain at times, but overall a great experience and value for money

Tucker's

I played this course many years ago when it was still Castle Harbor. Very scenic and improved layout. Greens had just been aerated and sanded (too much), so the putting surface was not very good. I thought the rough was also cut a little too deep.

Beautiful scenery

The course was beautiful but the greens had just been airified. I wa booked through GolfNow.com to play on a Monday but the greens were being airified on Monday and Tuesday and I was never notified so after wasting $60 on a round-trip cab ride we played on Wednesday on the newly airified greens. Other than that the course was in excellent condition and quite challenging though not a long course. The views over the water were spectacular which really made the day. For $300 for my wife and I, it was definitely a disappointment.

Several blind spots and funky Bermuda grass.

Wide open course with deep greenside bunkers. Get familar with Bermuda grass before you play. It will save you several shots. Bring extra balls because grass eat balls. well styled Well worth rthe value

Beautiful Bermuda

My wife and I played here on a weekday midmorning. The weather report called for on and off rain and thunder, so the course wasn't really crowded. Got a great price via GolfNow at about 60% off. Totally worth it. Views are pretty spectacular on many of the holes. Course staff is awesome, facilities seem very nice. It is a little tough to figure out where you are on the course - their signage for the tees isn't great, so pay attention to the GPS in your cart. Doesn't seem like they pack in the tee times, so pace of play was fine until we ran into a slow inconsiderate twosome in front of us with a few holes to go. Greens in good shape - fast.

very good course

very good golf course. this is my second time to go to Bermuda. i should hit the golf last time.

Tuckers Town, Bermuda