Style Links
Eyemouth Golf Club

Year Built 1894

Golf Simulator Yes

First time

Great course, amazing views, be ready for a lot of wind! Overall brilliant day out, some tricky holes, especially the one up hill (11th I think). The 6th is very interesting. Definitely recommend

Second time we have played this course and throughly enjoyed it again. Only downside was a golf society outing informs of us. They took an age on every hole and never offered the opportunity to play through. They must have averaged 100 yards off the tee but would drive around in circles on their buggy. Can’t blame the course for visitors.
Golf pro was very approachable and friendly. The course has a few holes that makes you think about club selection and the greens run true! Beautiful scenery and a great course layout makes for an enjoyable day!

Enjoyable Day

Pleasant welcome in the Pro Shop
Interesting layout with a variation of holes, found the greens a bit difficult but maybe down to me.
Highly recommendable and have been back and will go back again

Epic, a must play.

Eyemouth golf course is very underrated. The day was glorious sunshine. On entering the pro shop the welcome was great wishing us a great round. The course condition was excellent. The course it’s self was unbelievable with so many great and challenging holes. You have to hit in to the greens to specific places and they were tiered on some. If you do play the course you will not be disappointed. There is some blind holes and on the back nine you need to be a mountain goat but this is only for a few holes but they are brilliant and challenging. We didn’t eat there after but got fish and chips in Eyemouth. What a brilliant day and we will return next year and make it a sweep day. The scenery from some holes is epic. You need to play this course at least once.

Great views

Long and wide fairways don't go into the rough only couple of inches but sticky to get out of.
Played on a beautiful day with spectacular views with holes running along the sea. Cheekie par 3 going across the cliffs and also the long par 5 10th hole is challenging.Couple of hills to climb near the end of your round but all in all we had an enjoyable game on a sunny not too windy day.
Would go back

Eyemouth

This was my first time playing at Eyemouth, and I wasn’t disappointed! Some testing holes, especially the 6th hole par 3 over the cliffs, absolutely stunning, thankfully I hit the green first time and took my par and ran too the next hole, unfortunately after my front nine, the weather changed dramatically and the fog rolled in thick and fast and I had to abandon my round, right before the long par 5 (607 yards of the back tees) which I was really looking forward to playing, but unfortunately not to be this time, this is no reflection on the club and they can’t help the weather, I just got abit unlucky on the day! Arrival into the pro shop I was welcomed warmly and was guided accurately of the course layout... and on my return after my shortened round I had another quick chat with the lady in the pro shop along with a gentleman, who both stood for a conversation and had abit of a laugh about the weather, overall very pleased I played here whilst I’ve been on a mini holiday with my family, would highly recommend playing here!

First visit. Very windy day.

We played at 1230. Staff were great and super helpful. Good course layout, 6th is amazing. Course was very quiet, we used a buggy but I think could have easily walked. All in all a really good day, had snack in restaurant after, great views, good value.

Impressed

Good welcome in Pro shop, good menu for breakfast and brunch, not expensive..
friendly staff, great views of the course from first floor bar and restaurant..
Course in good condition, great signature par 3..

Eyemouth off the back sticks! :)

First time playing Eyemouth Golf Club, and for an October day, could not have gotten more lucky! Weather was sunny, temperature around 9 deg, and fairly light wind. For the time of year, the greens were in excellent condition. Putting green looked a little rougher, and some of the greens looked slower than others, but after 3 putting the first, I realised that the pace was good. The feature hole 6th is a great par 3 over the cliffs! Thankfully a solid 6 iron to about 20' and robbed on my birdie! :(
Staff were very friendly and was invited to play off back sticks, which for the long par 5 13th, added an extra 49 yards making it a 656 yarder!. Wicked slopes on some greens, especially SI1 No. 15.
Lovely track with only major slope being uphill 11th. Nice, easy walking course. Will be back! :)

Well worth playing

A very good course to play, well set out although a couple of holes could have been signposted better, only a minor detail though. Course not difficult to play even though some of the holes look daunting, having said that the sudden appearance of winds at certain times definitely made some of the shots harder, again just added to the experience.
Some of the views out of this world

Excellent course

Great day, friendly staff, great views from the course and clubhouse. The course itself was excellent, well laid out, great condition. A good variety of holes. Was well worth the 200 mile round trip. Will be back.

An o.k. Course

Course in good condition following recent dry spell. Front 9 some good holes. Back nine the holes were not real goIl holes, iesilly rather than tricky with greens impossible to hold.

Great value and great views

Played this course on a sunny but slightly windy day and was amazed by the great views on offer at this course, would highly recommend this course to anyone. Each hole is almost totally different and some good challenges. For the money I paid for the round didn't expect such a quality course, would happily come back in future.

Eyemouth Round ... First time

Well we played this course on Monday and the weather was horrendous but overall it didn’t dampen the spirits and it has made me want to play the course again in better weather !

I’m only a new starter to golf but it was challenging enough in places and also felt quite long although that could have been the weather that made me feel like that ! Greens didn’t seem in brilliant condition and they had some outrageous deviations but this made it more fun :)

The 6th hole is the most impressive hole I’ve played in 8n golf so far ! Worth a visit for this hole alone !

Overall 4 stars ⭐️

Stunning day at Eyemouth

We arrived at Eyemouth to be greeted by blue skies and beautiful views over the North Sea. Great course with friendly staff. Full course open a fantastic advert for winter golf.

Great day

Travelled 90 miles to play this course for the first time and wasnt disappointed
Great course with some spectacular holes
Pro..clubhouse and staff made it feel like I was a member...even the free pork pie as we left to go home.
Defo be back!

Great golf club with great views

Fantastic friendly golf course that’s playable all year round,the sixth hole is absolutely an amazing hole to play if you can get across.its well worth a visit and I would definitely play it again.the food in the clubhouse was excellent.

Lovely sea side course

The new nine holes complement the older nine holes well.
Course was in good condition, greens are lovely.
Pretty quick for being close to the coast.
All the staff were brilliant, really enjoyable day and cracking bacon rolls.

In my top 3 courses ever played. Absolutely mental course to play, throw away your yardage book, but what an experience!

Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland
Belford, Northumberland
Bamburgh, Northumberland
Kelso, Roxburghshire

Valid dates: Nov 22, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
Unlimited golf for two and stay at Ritz Carlton on Dove Mountain with daily American breakfast for two at CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar.
From $1900