Style Parkland

Year Built 2007
Fairways 419 Bermuda
Greens Tifdwarf
Architect John Sanford (2007)

Dress code No Denim, Collared Shirt Required

Truly Amazing

Juliette Falls continues to be a bucket list golf experience, the golf course is absolutely amazing presents a different challenge every time you play it. Conditions continues to go from good to great to excellent, the grounds crew must really love what they do you can see and feel there passion for this property every time you step out on the course. Thanks to the special people behind the scenes who continue
to make Juliette one of the top in Central fl. Go play it you want be disappointed.

The spot

Love juliette falls. I live an hr away in Gainesville where courses are awful. JF is the spot I like to play. It's great layout, well maintained. Friendly staff.

Great golf course, but they need new carts!

We have played this course several times in the last year and it almost always is in great shape. Today our play was hampered by the weather, and the fact that the greens had recently been aerated.
The real problem with the course is that the golf carts are in horrendous condition!! They are old. I was told they are 12yrs. and were bought used. They are slow, and the brakes are nearly nonexistent. The owner does a fantastic job of making the course a treat and pleasure to play. I would hate to see someone get hurt with the carts, because they are bordering on being dangerous. To the management and owner: please get new carts. Try the lease programs!!

Commented on 08/16/2019

Our carts, as is our course, are maintained at the highest standards demanded by our owner. We take pride in our outstanding maintenance department, with a great staff, scheduled regular maintenance as well as maintenance logs on all equipment. We apologize for any bad experience you may have had with our cart. We are well aware of new cart options, but choose to spend our budget on the course experience. As always thank you for your input it makes Juliette Falls a better course for all!

As always the course was fantastic. Early tee time 8:18 but the group right in front of us was so slow and wouldn't let us play through so we finally spoke with ranger and he let us skip #9 and play it after 18. We never saw another soul on the back nine except the cart girl. That was the first unpleasant experience in many rounds at this course. Told ranger about the guy in front giving lessons on the course and even hitting more than one ball on occasion and he said they were going to have a conversation. Still got done in just about 4hrs.

Greens need help

Typically one of the best in area…but not now…greens punched, but beyond that fungus or something has affected a number of greens…Think it’ll take a couple months before they bring them back to the same quality they have been in the past

Horrible

Hands down, the worst greens i have ever played on!!! Putting on saint Augustine front yards would have a better chance of holding a line than here!

Commented on 08/05/2019

I played here 3 days ago and the course is in great shape. A couple of the greens had some rough areas around the fringe, and a fairway or 2 had some areas where the grass was thinning. Other than that, no issues with the conditions at all. This reviewer either played a different course, or is used to playing courses with conditions on par with Augusta National. Bad review.

Commented on 06/21/2019

Within the last few weeks

Commented on 06/19/2019

when were they punched?

Falling for Juliette!!

I have played there several times, everything there is very consistent. When you drive in the cart personnel are attentive and friendly. When you walk into the golf shop the personnel are professional ! The restaurant staff go out of the way to make you feel welcome! The range is great, the golf balls are quality, and it’s well kept. Drove up to the first tee where the starter was again, professional, kind courteous and informative. Also the course is always spectacular! I played with my cousin who’s from Maryland, I found him saying wow a lot! So if you want to get wow’d, go play Juliette Falls!

What a Gem!

Course is beautiful and the entire staff was awesome all day

Great course and an even better staff.

I played here today and it definitely is the best course I have played in Florida. The only thing better than this course was the staff. From check in to departure you will not find better people than Caylyn, Dylan and Alexis. Courteous and attentive to all that enter before and after the round. I will always come here to play the course but these kids and their customer service attitude will bring you back immediately .

Juliette Falls

Played Juliette Falls golf club for the first time 2/28/2019 with a couple of college buddies and enjoyed the day tremendously. The staff, especially Caroline in the pro shop and bar was a 10. Only issues were: not enough sand in greens side bunkers, minimal yardage markers on fairway (there is no GPS on carts) and no signage to drinking water. Otherwise, great experience and hope to play Juliette Falls again in the future. I should note that I live in Tallahassee.

Diamond in the rough

Juliette falls is my favorite course to play in all of central Fl has never let me down every time I stray away and try other more sought after venues I always come back in amazement of how the course holds its own in comparison. Great staff and a even better owner for allowing us to experience country club golf at such a great rate. $$$ can’t beat it

Beautiful course

Great morning..greeted by a wonderful polite young gentleman who helped me with my bag.. but the older gentleman was a bit of a pest and seemed to linger by my car while I was greeting friends.. groveling? awkward.. ☹️ .. but the beautiful course made up for it!!

Great course with a wonderful staff! Would 100% play again!

Probably the best Course in the area

We have played a lot of Courses within a 60 mile radius from Ocala and have to say this is probably the best. Great condition with lots of character and beauty. The Layout is very challenging along with the greens, very quick and no flat areas.
Will definitely try to play a few more times before we head home!

Will play again and again

FANTASTIC time had by all! I still can’t believe the beauty of this course it’s straight from a magazine. To top it off the staff treats you like a member. The two gentlemen loading bags were at the car as soon as we pulled up the girl at the counter was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and our bartender was full of energy. The food was good I’d highly recommend to add the burger to your round for 6 bucks!

JUST GO PLAY THIS FANTASTIC COURSE!

THE ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST CONDITIONED COURSE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA and I have played many. Not a mark on the greens. Stimpmeter was about 12+. I was afraid to drop the flag stick on them they were so perfect. All traps are cut precisely and have many rakes in them and at a 90 deg. angle with handle outside of the sand. By far my favorite course with great routing and interesting, memorable holes.

Course conditions tee to green were absolutely fantastic. Greens were fast.

The course is in excellent condition. The staff could use some work. I didn’t feel welcomed the whole time. Seemed like no one wanted to be there. I had to wait at the counter for a staff member to come downstairs and then I had to wait outside for someone to bring me a cart. The course was great! Greens were a little sandy but smooth and fast really enjoyed the round.

Consistently Outstanding

Greens were perfect, Fairways excellent. Challenging and fair layout.
Rangers, pro shop staff and cart personnel all outstanding.
Some slow play due to begginer players waiting too long for green to clear on par 5’s, 300 yds away then hitting the ball 50 yds, searching for lost balls for way more than 3 minutes. No solutions, just golf on a nice day.

Valid dates: Dec 01, 2019 - Mar 01, 2020