1.3

Style Executive

Year Built 1996
Architect Bill Overdorf

Nice little executive course

I moved back to the Pacific Northwest in 2012 after living in Arizona for 25 years. When I lived in Arizona I played once or twice a week but since 2012 I had only picked up my clubs once. I have recently had the golf bug bite me again and I am trying to get out and play as much as possible.

I live about 5 minutes from this course, I work from home and have no trouble getting out and playing a quick 9 holes during my lunch break. For that alone I would give it a couple stars.

As far as executive courses go, this is a good one. There is enough variety in the course to allow for a number of different scenarios to hone your short game. If you want to use your driver this probably isn't the course for you.

Every time I have played the greens and tee boxes have been in great shape. I would like to see a little more lush grass off of the greens and tee boxes but I understand that they do have water use issues due to the airport? Regardless, this is a great place to get out and work on your mid irons through your wedges.

Good learning Course!!

I've been playing there for over 10 yrs, It has been fairly recently bought by Jeff which is a AWESOME GUY!!
Yes It desperately needs some work, But they hired a New Greens keeper who can get the greens back to normal.
It is a Fun 9 hole course. The City of Tumwater and the Airport, Wont allow them to have water, Or else I know the Potential for the course would be AMAZING! Its a Good course to work on Accuracy on Par 3s, They have Short Par 3s And longer ones and a Driveable Par 4. Good price too for all you can play!

Extremely cheap - and still not worthi it....

The tee boxes and fairways hadn't been mowed in awhile and the greens were the worst I'd ever seen - and I mean ever. Our reservation was for 4 players with carts included, but when we arrived, they only had one cart for us...we're an understanding group, but there was nobody on the course that morning but us, so where were the other carts? The price was cheap, but honestly, I'd have much rather paid more for a decent round somewhere else....and from now on will do just that!

Needs Water

The course is dry and greens lack grass. With a little attention and some care to the course this would be a great course for teaching kids the game.

fast, fun, short game

staff was supper friendly and helpful

course is getting new greens before next season so that will help

better tune up then a driving range

Difficulty Extremely Easy

The US Open won't be here soon.

Teaching my son to golf. Great place to go that is cheap and close. The Staff are always very friendly and helpful. The course is better than a pasture and worse than a municipal course, but you get what you pay for.

Tumwater, Washington