Red 73 5573 yards
Scorecard for Camillus Country Club
Blue M: 70.0/127 384 367 130 333 555 389 360 161 496 3175 305 206 579 338 502 338 494 209 367 3338 6513
White M: 68.9/125 365 360 121 325 550 380 355 156 470 3082 295 199 567 330 494 330 488 195 358 3256 6338
Red W: 70.6/118 358 330 120 284 494 337 346 150 438 2857 267 121 450 385 420 248 417 162 346 2816 5673

Year Built 1962

Golf Simulator Yes

Dress code No tank-tops or cut-offs

Good shape

I was pleasantly surprised the course was as playable as it was. We have had a LOT of rain in CNY this spring. But the course was in very good shape. Credit to the grounds crew!

Commented On 05/17/2019

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! We agree--the course is looking great this time of year!

nice course

nice course but was a little wet as we have been having a lot of rain lately. so that is what we figure course would be but over all OK

Great golf course in Syracuse area!

April 12th and carts were allowed everywhere. Course is looking great and greens will only get better! Love this place. Very well manicured.

Commented On 04/30/2019

Thank you for the great review! You're right, the course looks great and we look forward to seeing you out here more often this season!

Rolling hills

In Syracuse for training. Got in a round at Camillus Hills GC. Really liked the hills. The view from the top of the hillside overlooking the Upstate NY countryside was very nice. Good conditions considering all the rain they’ve had. Hardly anyone on the course on a Monday morning. Nice restaurant but they need some sort of a snack bar or drinks for sale for when that’s closed. Play here!

Commented On 04/30/2019

We're glad you chose to play Camillus Hills Golf Club during your visit! We hope you'll come by again soon.

A special challenge

I really like this course, but someone must still be laughing at the way they positioned the pin placements. These point placements were not only unfair, but ridiculous for even the most skilled golfers. Not laughable for those who played yesterday. I've played this course several times and NEVER seen anything like this.

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 11/02/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Camillus Hills Golf Club a 4-star rating. We would like to apologize for the pin placement.

Challenging

Having played this course once before, I remembered its challenging hills. Tee time was early am so course was damp. Greens were slow. Fairways were wide enough to keep your ball in play. A course I do recommend

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 10/10/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Camillus Hills Golf Club a 5-star rating. We're glad to have met your overall expectations in the pace of play, value for the money and off-course amenities. Book your next round with us soon.

Will play this one again!

The course was in very nice shape in spite of all the rain they got the day before. The greens were a little slower than I expected, probably due to the rain. Several greens require careful reads as they break a lot more than meets the casual eye, so pay attention!

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 09/13/2018:
Hello, Thank you for providing your feedback. We're glad you liked our course layout. Please visit us once the rain clears.

Beautiful course with great features

This course has great greens, well manicured with great views

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 09/06/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Camillus Hills Golf Club an awesome 5-star rating. We're glad to have met your overall expectations. Book your next tee time with us soon.

Outstanding!

Loved the course. Tee boxes, fairways, greens, scenery, everything! Highly recommend. Interesting and challenging.

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 09/07/2018:
Hello, We are happy to hear that we met your overall expectations in the pace of play and value for the money. Thank you for your business and for recommending us to other golfers. Book your next tee time with us soon.

Tops in Central New York

Playing this course since 1972 it still is the most enjoyable course in CNY. Living in Florida and enjoying summers here Camillus Country Club has remained the favorite . Conditions are better every year and a top layout that never bores you on this natural hilly terrain. Not long and room off the tee for average handicappers , yet the immaculate greens defend this course well. You'll enjoy your round !!

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 08/01/2018:
Hello, Thank you for continuing to come back to Camillus Hills Golf Club. We are glad to have met your overall expectations in the pace of play, staff friendliness, course layout, course conditions and value for the money.

Quite challenging. A lot of uphill and side hill lies. I’m 71, so a cart was a must.

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 07/06/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Camillus Hills Golf Club a 4-star rating. We applaud you for taking on a challenge! Thank you for your business and remember to book another round with us soon.

Fun course that deserves better employees.

After the starter/cashier berated is for using Golf Now as opposed to their own website I was about to leave. We stuck around because we had pre paid. This guy was obviously just a kid and not anybody that cared about getting and retaining customers.

The course was in great condition and a lot of fun. I would definitely play again.

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 07/10/2018:
Hi Rob, Thank you for leaving Camillus Hills Golf Club a 4-star rating. You can always find great hot deals on GolfNow. We look forward to seeing you out on the golf course.

Challenging Greens

The course is in beautiful condition. The only problem we had were the holes were in impossible positions on the green. made for difficult scoring in the short game.

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 07/02/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Camillus Hills Golf Club a 5-star rating and review. We'll see you out on the golf course.

Always a fun round at Camillus. A great layout, well manicured, challenging obstacles. Looking forward to my next round.

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 06/25/2018:
Hello David, Thank you for leaving Camillus Hills Golf Club a 5-star rating. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our course. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Favorite

One of my favorite local courses. Javi has done a great job with the new clubhouse and is upgrading the service with a new golf pro. They have begun a junior lesson/league too.

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 06/18/2018:
Hello, Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We are happy to have met your overall expectations in the pace of play, staff friendliness, course layout and course conditions and value for the money. Thank you for your business and come again soon.

Great greens

Overall course in very good condition as always greens were in fantastic shape

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 06/09/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving us a 4-star rating. We are pleased to hear that you liked our course conditions and value for money. Thank you for your business and remember to book your next tee time with us soon.

It doesn't get any better!

Where to begin....FUN- FUN- FUN! Lots of serious elevation changes provide wonderful views and a great golf challenge! Everything was awesome- & the price point makes it such a great deal! If I lived in the area I would join in a heartbeat! Go play- you can thank me later- JP

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 06/09/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Camillus Hills Golf Club a 5-star rating. This means a lot to us. We are so happy to hear that you truly enjoyed yourself. Thank you for your business and remember to book your next round with us soon.

An absolute GEM

I traveled an hour and 20 minutes from Binghamton to play the course, based on the hot rate and the online reviews. I was paired with three very nice locals and we had a great round. The weather was perfect and the course proved to be worthy of the stellar reviews. I don't think there was a single hole that was boring. The views are gorgeous and there are no houses on the course. Plan for some blind shots and tons of elevation change. Conditioning was great and the greens were sneaky fast. The staff and facilities were awesome as well. When all was said and done, this course ranks in my new top 3 of favorite courses in N.Y. State.

Response from Camillus Hills Golf Club on 06/09/2018:
Hi Scott, First we would like to thank you for driving a 1 hour and 20 minutes. It sounds like you had the most perfect day out on the golf course! We couldn't agree more with the view its just so breathe taking Thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
Marcellus, New York
Skaneateles, New York
Marcellus, New York
4.4620833333
Elbridge, New York
Syracuse, New York
Skaneateles, New York

Valid dates: May 27, 2019 - Sep 01, 2019
Experience golf at its best on five fully renovated championship courses in pristine condition. This summer, villa accommodations start at just $232/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary Hotel from $404/person/night (midweek).
TPC Sawgrass Experience Golf Package
PARK CITY VACATION DEALS
Stay and Play
Stay & Play Escape at Eagle Eye!
Stay and Play
Stay & Play this Summer at Hawk Hollow!