The Gleneagles Hotel - The Wee Course
- Holes: 9
- Par: 27
- Length: 1418 yards
The Wee Course recalls the original nine-hole course at Gleneagles, which was constructed in the summer of 1928. Designed by George Alexander, it complemented the already renowned King's and Queen's Courses. The Wee Course remained much as Alexander had intended until 1974 when another nine holes were added, and the Prince's Course was formed.
The Wee Course has been resurrected mostly on the ground that formed the original course, using turf from the Prince's greens. Former golf courses and estate director James Kidd and his staff built the golf course themselves, recapturing the spirit of Alexander's design.