Falkirk Tryst Golf Club

White 70 6053 yards
Yellow 70 5593 yards
Red 71 5463 yards
Scorecard for Falkirk Tryst Golf Club
White M: 67.2/113 202 331 405 536 252 416 482 237 304 3165 159 359 173 499 359 428 320 187 337 2821 5986
Yellow M: 66.1/111 196 328 379 446 252 409 395 233 277 2915 145 347 165 401 323 419 313 159 336 2608 5523
Red W: 65.1/109 198 329 364 441 248 407 388 231 284 2890 154 348 162 304 318 417 317 157 337 2514 5404

Year Built 1885

Dress code Guest & Members are requested to follow the dress code while on the course and in the clubhouse.

No advance warning of temporary greens...

A nice course, but let down by any advance warning that three of the greens were out of commission for maintenance, with temporary greens in use. I think, given that cheaper and better courses were available, advance notice should have been given. Also, the 12th ('The Pond'), which was a feature hole, has had the water feature filled in, making it a much less impressive hole. OK for the money, but I would have booked another (better and cheaper) course if I had known the three of the greens were out of commission, so I do feel duped to an extent. Not a bad course otherwise.

Brilliant course

Been wanting to play this gem for a while now and it didn’t disappoint, plays so much like a links course for inland but I have to say the place was stunning. Greens where up there with the best. Play was a little slow on back nine but never worried us as we were out for a laugh. Definitely recommend this to anyone loved it

Another great day playing golf.

Again this was my third time playing at the tryst gc.

Course fantastic condition, weather very warm and members and staff were very friendly. My sons first time playing here and he loved every minute of it.

Thanks for another great day.

Friendly and relaxed atmosphere

Falkirk Tryst is a great little gem set in a lovely part of the central belt, it is very well set out with a great variety of holes, I was playing alone but ended up meeting a couple of chaps who I played a few holes with, I would highly recommend this course to anyone as it is very fair but still a good challenge for the better golfers.

Great days golf course always in good condition always a challenging day depending on weather

Good days golf course in great condition for time of year

Great course all year round.

Thoroughly enjoyed playing at the tryst golf course. Played there many years ago and could not wait to play it again. Course is in good condition for the time of year only 4 winter holes on. Very popular course as it has no hills. Slow play due to being busy. Would recommend this.

Staff and members very friendly.

Slow play

Great day apart from 4 ball in front would not let us through ( members of course) waited at every hole from 1st to 18 we were a 3 ball. fairways and greens were great for time of year and still thoroughly enjoyed our day will be back

Excellent

Course was in first rate order for the time of year .Greens had been scarrified but were still fast and true. We played at our own pace and, despite loads of rain in days leading up to our game the course had no evidence of water lying anywhere.

Staffin the clubhouse and the pro shop were polite and friendly. You should visit soon.

flat parkland

I have played this course a couple of times this month and thoroughly enjoy the course flat and not too long and I am seriously considering joining the club due to playability flatness and not too long.

flat parkland

Course was shortened due to work being done on the greens , there were four winter greens in play but didn't deter my enjoyment of the course. Not too long and some quite long par threes to make it tricky, accuracy is key. Enjoyed my game and will be back again soon.

A must play course

After a day of rain and finally brightening up, I took a look at reviews on teeofftimes.co.uk and Falkirk Tryst was named as being "in great condition after a few days of rain" by previous visitors so decided to take a drive through. Best idea ever! The course was excellent. Hard to tell it had been raining only a few hours before. Soft in patches but not on your general landing areas or greens and tees. Course layout was most enjoyable, all on a flat and pretty much wide open. As a high handicapper even I made it round with no lost balls! Fantastic and already planning a return with friends.

Paul

Played course joined up with member course in great nick great company I only play now once a mouth but as an ex professional I find this course always in great condition and it's not the most challenging but is a good test as it's very flat and hard to judge distance greens very good so hats of to the green staff

Great afternoon

It was many years since I had been at the Tryst and if you had plunked me down in the middle of it I would not have known where I was because so many trees had grown up since then. It is still a super course with good greens and challenging holes for all but the blessed.

What they DO need is some more signs to help you get around. We got lost before even getting there and it was no better on the course. But a lovely place to play and the fee was low and there were few people around. Highly recommended!

All credit to the greenkeepers!

Given the recent heavy rain the course was in fantastic condition. We were fortunate that the same day we played, the club championship was on later so greens were in excellent condition. Certainly a course we will come back too. Course is reasonably flat and varied layouts for each hole, especially from 8 onwards.

Lovely course

Lots of rain in the days prior to our visit but the course was in perfect condition. Club shop and pro was great when I needed a glove as I'd forgotten mine. Greens immaculate and a nice wee cuppa after it. Will definitely be back

Falkirk Tryst

Overall a great round of golf enjoyed by the three of us, I had played the course before but my playing partners hadn't. Checking into the clubhouse was easy and welcoming and the fairways and greens were in excellent condition for the time of year. Our only concerns were the tees, the quality which differed greatly, most were okay but some were a bit uneven and patchy. The pace of the round was slow, well over 4 hours, but this was partly due to us following on from their Saturday medal, we had two fourballs ahead of us, however this didn't affect our enjoyment of a great round of golf on a demanding yet playable well managed course. Have no problems recommending to others but possibly not at the end of the Saturday medal.

Paul&Bri

Course was in great condition green keeper and staff doing a great job helps I hit it great big Bri tried but he couldn't blame the course I have played this course 5 times and it's great value the best overall condition in 25 miles radius will join as member this year I think

Larbert, Falkirk
Alloa, Clackmannanshire
Stirling, Stirling
Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire

Valid dates: Nov 16, 2018 - Apr 30, 2019
Enjoy an overnight resort stay, soaking in our Mineral Therapy Pool, and two 18-hole rounds of golf with a cart, starting at only $239 + tax.
86 Burnhead Road, Larbert, FK5 4BD