The Golf Club at Camelot is situated in the beautiful Kettle Moraine, enjoying a unique landscape of glacier-carved hills and valleys. The course is laid across a variety of elevation changes that ranges from subtle to dramatic. Mature trees line the fairways and the greens are flanked with bunkers. The green on the fourth hole is especially tricky though that is due mostly to its tricky saddle shape. Water hazards come into play on a few holes, including the par-4 sixth, which is also one of the most scenic holes. Golfers will have to carry a stream that cuts directly in front of the green. Another scenic and challenging hole is The Golf Club at Camelot's par-3 13th. The tee box is perched 120 feet above the fairway, providing golfers with a view that spans the entire course.

The Golf Club at Camelot

Year Built 1966
Architect Homer Fieldhouse (1966)

Carts Yes - $15

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Camelot Golf Club

Course is in excellent shape. Staff is great. Looking forward to going back.

Commented on 06/30/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u5975960! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Golf Club at Camelot!

Commented on 06/22/2020

Commented on 06/08/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Golf Club at Camelot!

Excellent shape

Course was in great condition. Greens are extremely challenging.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hi u129282170. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Golf Club at Camelot!

Pleasantly surprised

I played Camelot yesterday, had only played it once before, and that was in November about 30 years ago. I was quite surprised at the quality of the overall experience and will try to get back there before long.

The staff was consistently friendly, competent and helpful. The course is very player friendly and a lot of fun. The layout is a nice mix of short and long holes; has some elevation changes and several cool downhill holes. There is some water and sand, but not too much. There were 5 sets of tees including a "short course" presumably for kids. Condition of tees, fairways and greens was consistently excellent, and the greens ran faster than average and putted true. They seem to pay attention to details, like having yellowjacket traps in many spots, grooming the sand traps and maintenance of the attractive landscaping.

They seem to offer a lot of discounts although their base rates are reasonable. The location is a little out of the way, but within reach of Madison and Milwaukee, and well worth the drive. Beverage cart service was very good, I did not eat there but their fish fry sounds great. Overall the course seems to be very well managed and offers a great value.

true and fast greens

The course was in beautiful shape considering heavy rain night before. Had an outing in front of us so it was very slow, but I do understand that they were trying to too have fun also. Overall experience well worth trip from Sheboygan and I am sure our group will be back. Was a gift on golf now for $22

they need a ranger on course to speed up slooow players!!!

nice challenging course in great shap !! will be going back next week !!

Course I wanted to play.

A little out of the way but worth the trip. Open fairways are great for intermediate golfers. Enjoyable.

very nice experience

Very nice overall. Would play again. Excellent food.

Beautiful course

The only complaint I have, is the back 9 has back to back Par 3's. Seemed to get a little congested right before those 2 holes. Other than that, this is one of my favorite courses in Wisconsin. They offer awesome hot deals too!

Great value

Got there early and they let us off 1/2 hr ahead --front 9 went well but back was at a snails pace due to an outing with kids-(I fully support junior golf) so it is what it is--Have played Camelot many times and course is always in excellent condition

rain damage

Due to the amount of rain, I felt the course should have had at least a 90 degree rule in place. On some holes, no carts should have been allowed at all. They will have lots of fairway work after all the cart damage.

Busy busy busy

Camelot seem to be a very popular place on Saturday. Not only where there groups upon groups of golfers, there was a wedding going on, on the golf course. These two things didn't concern me too much. But what did bother me a little is the pace of play. I had to wait before every shot I took, unless I was on the green. At one point there was five groups on a hole and a half, with a sixth group getting ready to get on the teebox. There were no long waits, but when you have to wait 2 to 3 minutes before you take a swing 35-40 times, it could make for a long day. I think part of the reason behind this, was the length of the roof. The rough was thick and appeared to be not well maintained. There were large patches of dead brown grass on almost every hole in the rough. It was too long for your average "Saturday golfer". When groups spend 5 to 10 minutes on each hole looking for errant drives, it becomes a problem. Our group lost three balls that came down in clear sight in the rough. Sometimes it is just impossible to find them, even though they're out in the open. The greens were fairly fast, which is normally a good sign. The size and shape of the greens at Camelot can be difficult to maneuver, especially when the green speeds were as hot as they were. When you add the rough length with the greens, you're going to be in for a long day that might not be enjoyable for your golfer who only golfs once or twice a month.

I can't comment on the food or beverage or facilities, because the bar and grill was closed due to a wedding reception.

Challenging but fair.

You always have a "safe" shot, if you choose to use it. Fun course to play, we'll do it again. Our cart was low on power.

The course is well maintained.

We enjoyed playing this course. They need to keep the flags sturdier in the cup as they are blowing in the wind and damaging the side of the cup.

Great course.

Fun course

I try to play this course whenever I come back to Wisconsin. It has some very memorable holes and is well-maintained. Unfortunately this time we encountered a number of slow players so we elected to play the same nine twice in order to complete our round in less than five hours. There are other times it is taken a long time to play this course but I didn't expected it on a Wenesday afternoon in October.

Beautiful landscaping everywhere

This course is a great deal for the money! We owned the course on the front nine. At the turn, many 4-somes showed up from out of the blue. We think the starter let these people out on the back nine ahead of us. Not cool!

Fun to play.

Staff was friendly and the course was fun to play. Lots of elevated tee shots and excellent and challenging par 3's.

Great terrain and greens are fun if you like undulations!

I golfed with my mom and my sister on a Monday at 12:15. We let 2 groups go through and still finished at 4:30. Course was in great shape. I like golf couses with some elevation changes in the terrain, and this place definitely has that. The greens also have undulation too which also makes putting much more interesting. I think this is a great place to play. Getting 18 with a cart for $25 each (after fees) is a great deal.

Campbellsport, Wisconsin