Type
White 70 6306 yards
Yellow 70 6107 yards
Red (W) 74 5803 yards

Year Built 1851
Architect James Braid (1927) Old Tom Morris (1897)

Carts Yes - £25

Golf Simulator Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Delta, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch
Dress code Smart/casual. Jeans, collarless shirts, non-tailored shorts and trainers are not allowed on the course or in the clubhouse.

Memorable linksy moorland course - braw!

Spectacular value for a very memorable course with well manicured springy turf, true greens and some well designed holes.
Couple that with a great wee practice area, historic clubhouse and a friendly vibe and it ranks for me in my top 20 Scottish courses.
Just watch out for the hidden ditch on the 16th!

Really enjoyable

Finally played Lanark G.C. as 101st course . Great weather to play, (dry , calm & warm) after mega hot dry summer in June & July 2018. Challenging course as a first timer, but not too difficult nor too long. On a wet and windy day I'm sure it would be a brute.

Must play

Course was in perfect condition. Great greens and fantastic layout. Tricky but fair test of golf. Would definitely play again and recommend to anyone who hasn’t played it....

Great course at a great price

Only got 7 holes out of day as there was a pairs competition on all day and by the time i teed off at 3pm the course was full so pace of play was too slow but i would still recommend this course just not on a saturday.

This is a very good course

Very impressed by both course and staff on the day we played , the course considering it was November was in very good condition and the greens were just amazing . The pace of play was very good considering it was busy but we had no hold ups and really enjoyed the course , I would certainly recommend Lanark golf course .

Fantastic course

Thoroughly enjoyed playing this course, experience from start to finish was great. The fairways and greens were in excellent condition throughout.

Friendly staff and members added to the positive and pleasant days golf.

The course get giving full of character

I played with my three friends and my sun we had a great day the course was a real challenge and the greens are amazing. Staff very friendly and informative as we had not played the course before. Don't miss a great course with fantastic views. Not to missed

Greens are excellent

This course is in excellent condition, in particular the greens are all of a consistent standard, the overall experience was fantastic.
The course would stand up against any course, a real challenge but fair.

Great condition despite drought

Lanark is a course I know well and it is in very good condition given the very dry spell we are in. It is tidy and the greens super for the time of year. A credit to the greens staff.

We did not go into the clubhouse but the young man in the pro shop was pleasant and helpful. I can thoroughly recommend the experience.

A great course in a wonderful setting

We played Lanark on a very sunny but windy day which gave some wonderful views of the hills and countryside around it. My camera needed a rest after we finished. The wind made the course very tricky as it was the cold easterly that we have had now for several days and is not the normal prevailing wind for which the course was built upon. You do get the sensation of playing 18 different holes at Lanark such is the structure and design so it's easy to remember them all. We played Ladybank the day before and while I would rate it better then Lanark there are some holes I'm struggling to remember as they can be quite similar. Lanark will not only test your golf on excellent fairways and fast smooth greens but it will also test your legs as there are some pretty stiff climbs, although these do lead to superb viewing points - the climb up the 7th being is worth it.
While our round only took 4 hrs for a 4 ball it felt like we were on the course forever as we were held up on nearly every hole. There was a members comp on and with the sunshine it brought them out in numbers. Lanark is one of those courses that often gets overlook as it's not on the normal golf trip routes but any golfer should at least play this course once before they hang up their sticks.

Gale force winds didn't ruin the day

Great course where nearly every hole is different. Almost links style with hardly a flat piece of ground on the course. We played on a dry day in 45 mph winds when we could hardly stand up at times. The scoring was therefore very forgettable but the challenge was memorable. Fairways weren't in play (small mats provided) but were in great condition. Greens were of mixed quality (only one winter green) but fine for this time of year. I would love to play it again in the summer without the wind as the fairways and greens look as though they could be very fast!

Pro shop staff were extremely helpful but it was disappointing the bar wasn't open before or after the round with only a coffee machine available. Overall though well worth the £15 green fee.

Slow play

Course was playing well for this time of the year,there was a four ball in front of us it took well over 2hrs 30mins to play nine holes!walked off after 12 holes to slow and the course is not long at all.

Really enjoyable

There was 3 greens off but its January after all. Played in a 3 ball and we really enjoyed it. This course is a gem.

Lanark, South Lanarkshire
Shotts, North Lanarkshire
Motherwell, North Lanarkshire
Ferniegair, South Lanarkshire

Valid dates: May 23, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019
2 Nights lodging at the Best Western Plus of Santee (or comparable lodging partner) and play 3 Rounds of golf on Santee Cooper Resort’s two courses.
Stay and Play
Stay & Play in Golf’s Little Big Town!
Stay and Play
Summer Golf Getaway in Santee!
Stay and Play
Come play in the Olde English District!
Summer Special in Greenville, SC