1 reviews
1 reviews

Year Built 1968
Fairways Blue
Greens Bent
Architect Larry Packard (1970)

Chicago Milwaukee Advisor

Some good, Some not so good.

I was pretty excited to play here as I have driven past it many times. The conditioning looked and was good for how much rain we had been receiving recently, but the greens were NOT. They rolled pretty well but any course where I hit balls from the fairway with wedges and they bounce 3-4 feet in the air and fly off the green is not a place I want to play. The layout is your typical layout for that era. Lots of dog legs some elevation changes so that was nice, I like having to think on the course. Those greens though no thank you I dont expect great course conditions for 49 dollars but I also dont expect to have land wedges 20 feet short of pins. No thank you .

Decent mid range course

Not a bad course for the money. The fairways were decent and the greens were well maintained. Staff was friendly. We had an outing with 12 guys and everyone had fun.

breathtaking club

I really love the Muskego Lakes Country Club. The employees are absolutely wonderful and the golf course is beautiful. It is a breathtaking club inside and out!

Poor Value and Course Condition

Fairways beat up, no rakes for traps which were basically hard dirt with little sand. Microwave hot dogs were $5.00 each which is ridiculous. I won't play there again.

nice course

First time played - need local knowledge to score. Very well maintained, ranger very helpful.. Will play again if in area.

Hmmmm

Well it rained the day before or should I say that night .
Everything was soaked.
Over all I would like to play the course again.
I meet a few people that I got paired with and talked basically the whole time.
Fun but would like to really play the course .
Birdied the 18th to end the day .
Greens where in good condition.
Fairways where playable .
All in all good time .

Timid

Course is made out of many angular and tight fairways with lots of obstructive objects. It's less than attractive for me.

saturated Golf course.

Granted it must of rained heavy the night before we played it even rained the day we played. But even though if you were not in the fairway and and in the ruff. The ruff was way to high some patches 4"'s. Most courses have the ruff 1" & 1/2.. layout its nice. But we teed off early at 7:20am and the flag on hole one was not in the hole. The yardage markers were not in place for first 5 holes. What the neck. Never seen that anywhere. Ground was soaked rain run off in fair ways was puddles everywhere. Snd bring bug spray the moqutetoes were horrible. Average course at best not worth there rates but golf now I would do it again.

Greens that are usually impeccible were a little suspect.

Being familiar with this course I would say that no matter what other variables might exist, the greens are always in perfect condition. This was not the case on 8/8. From my understanding there were large outings 2 days in a row. We played minutes after the conclusion of the 2nd outing. There was evidence of the previous days festivities, i.e. chalk circles on the greens and such as well as new circles from that days play. They needed to be cut and rolled in the worst way. They may have ben the slowest greens I've played on this year.
That being said, in all other facets, the course was in very good condition. It can de chalked up to being there at the wrong time. With the course's reputation I would not hesitate to return.

WHAT A JOKE!

Started on the 1st hole and took off early as all of the junior golfers at the practice area were leaving to play golf except they went to every hole to all be playing at the same time. The pace was very slow but livable. We then made the turn and it was wide open for 4 holes and then a women's league invaded the course starting at each and every hole (shot gun style) and we stopped dead in our tracks. We watched on the 14th tee as lessons were given to the women teeing off, with the short hits and continued instruction we skipped to the 17th and played the last 2 holes. So 4 and a half hours and we missed 3 holes.

Good course, with something for everyone.

This course is fun to play. Extremely well mantained, with mature trees an some exceptional scenery. Some narrow fairways, and small greens can offer a good challenge. A great course to play regularly.

Course is in good shape

Muskego lakes is my new favorite course. My high school practiced there in the early to mid 90s and I haven't played there since. The course is a little different since then, But I love itnow more than I did then.

Used to be a gem...

I haven't played this course in years, and my first time back was a bit disappointing. For our early tee time, there were no markers on the first tee box, and no flag on the first green. Tee boxes are all pretty rough, as are most of the fairways. Greens are nice...not too slow and not too fast. Carts are very old (the wife's club strap came loose twice, mine once) and could use some attention.

Even with the discount, we'll not be returning. There are better values out there.

Nice people and terrific course.

Very nice and attentive staff. The course was open and play moved along quickly. Rough was just that but not unfair. Will be back again.

Nice Course

We will be back here without question. Very friendly staff and a well maintained course.

Muskego, Wisconsin
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Waterford, Wisconsin
Waukesha, Wisconsin

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900