Irene Country Club
- Holes: 18
- Par: 72
- Length: 6479 meters
Early in 1912 Mr Waters, the Orange Grove Club professional, assisted with the final layout of Irene Country Club. It appears therefore that the first nine holes were taken into use in 1912; the first hole being where the present twelfth hole is.
As Irene Country Club grew, further expansion became necessary and in 1922 it was decided to extend the course to eighteen holes.