Cullinan Golf Club
- Holes: 9
- Par: 36
- Length: 3178 meters
One day in 1905 a group of Premier Mine employees got together to form the Premier Mine Golf Club. The area chosen would almost certainly have been the general area of the present-day Cullinan course.
As early as 1954 it was recorded that the course was the best 9-hole layout in the country and Bradley Type greens were planted.
In 1969 it was decided that the course needed redesigning and a letter was sent to Bob Grimsdell and Wilkes, asking them to look at the course. They recommended that the greens and the fairway on 5, 7 & 8 be repositioned. They proceeded and the course took on a new shape. With the exception of one tee, the present-day course is much as it was after this work was completed.