Green (W) 71 5051 yards 69.8 114
Scorecard for Brattleboro
Black M: 71.8/127 424 532 395 183 425 260 507 177 369 3272 518 425 401 200 369 423 164 356 405 3261 6533
White M: 69.6/122 W: 75.3/137 405 504 359 155 397 243 455 155 363 3036 492 378 376 172 346 386 152 346 389 3037 6073
Gold M: 66.6/114 W: 71.6/122 350 448 311 133 372 243 423 135 310 2725 412 299 331 143 319 340 152 331 348 2675 5400
Green M: 65.4/109 W: 70.0/115 350 402 282 112 324 220 403 114 310 2517 395 299 331 116 235 340 139 331 348 2534 5051

Year Built 1916
Architect Wayne Stiles (1930)

Dress code Collared or Mock golf shirts. No Jeans or cutoff shorts.

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Vermont (2018 #2)

Can’t wait to play again!

Played recently with the Safari Club. The course is just challenging enough and golfers of all levels will enjoy it. It is in superb condition and the staff is welcoming and courteous. Will definitely be back!

Excellent Course and easy to get to from Western Mass

Played here for the first time with Safari Club on 7/11. What a great experience! Course was in excellent condition from tees to fairways to greens. Course layout is very interesting -- no two holes are alike. There are mostly tree-lined fairways and several elevation changes, but all-in-all, a very fair course, as fairways are decent widths. Staff was extremely accommodating from the time we arrived and throughout the day. The buffet that they served us was excellent! Whenever any of the food items got low, the staff was right there with refills. Highly recommend this course, and looking forward to returning there in the fall during foliage season.

A Gem

As a member of the Safari Club, a premier traveling golf group from western Mass., I played this fantastic course for the first time. Staff was extremely helpful and Eric the pro was a true professional. We played the gold tees that were only 5400 yards so the rating of difficulty was moderate. If we moved back to the whites at 6000, it would have played with much more difficulty. The greens were true and identical one to another in quality. Many undulations on the greens. Some blind shots depending mostly on where your tee shot ended. Loved the course and will go back again this year.

perfect day at Brattleboro

Last Wed the Sarafi Golf Club played at Brattleboro and it was a super course . The staff was great, free driving range giving us a ride to and from the range. The course was in super shape and the greens were fast and fair. After they had a cookout that was included in the price of the outing. I will go back in the fall and have a other super day of golf

excellent day

Brattleboro Country club is a fun place to play. Many challenging holes. The staff was very accommodating and the hole day was well organized. "
The food was outstanding!
Travel time wasn't bad and easy directions to the course.
Thank you to the Safari Group for picking this course.
It will definitely be a course that I would come back and play again and bring friends.

A Safari Trip uo north

Haven't played this course in a few years but will return...Course conditions were perfect with a challenging layout....Staff did a great job in our barbecue after the round....

Nice mountain course

Must play This course. the greens rolled beautifully, and the course was challenging, it not too hard.
The barbecue was fantastic also. Worth the drive!

Safari club

Bring all of you clubs because this course will test your abilities...the green were quick but fair... the tee boxes were in good shape.... the fairways were a bit narrow but the rough receptive to a good solid hit.. the trip up was an easy drive up Route 91...
about an hour...
I can only imagine how beautiful this course will be in the fall!

A true pleasure to play

Traveling 2 hours from Connecticut to play with the safari club was well worth the trip. In my opinion nicest tee boxes and greens we have played all year. I will definitely do another road trip to Brattleboro.

Great golf in Vermont

This course was awesome! A few surprises and blind shots playing it the first time, but a great course. I'll be back soon!
The staff was very attentive and the course conditions, especially the greens were top-notch.

Everything we hoped for and more.

The Safari Club of Golf made it's inaugural trip to Brattleboro C C last Wednesday and we're extremely pleased that we did.

The course is in excellent shape and among the very best we have played this season. The buffet they serves our members was out of this world.

Brattleboro C C is an easy drive to get to and worth every extra moment it takes to get there. Many of our Safari Club members plan on going back there this fall.

Play When in the Area

Played the course with the Safari Club and had a good time playing an excellent track. Everything from T-Boxes to the greens were in great shape. Greens were challenging but true. Additionally the staff was more than friendly.

Michigan Advisor

A gem in southern Vermont

My wife and I chose to play Brattleboro Country Club as part of our golf tour of New England states because it fit the travel plans and itinerary more than any ratings and rankings it had received. I can say we made a great choice and also wonder why the course did not get mention in reviews for the state of Vermont.
They suggested we start on number ten since there league that night would be playing the back nine and therefore we would not run into any issues or delays trying to get our round completed. Number ten is a par five with small but sight denying hills along the way. This would be how the course was most of the day, very playable but challenging. The greens were immaculate, quick and true.
We were very happy with the choice to play Brattleboro CC, the course was a gem in the southern Vermont hills. The staff was very friendly , as we are finding in the New England courses we have played to date.
Don’t pass up to play this course…it is minutes over the VT/Mass border.

A great layout, with nice views

A very nice golf course with lovely views of the mountains and hills. The greens were not in the best of shape and a little bumpy, but it would not hold me back from playing here again. The layout of the course and mixture of holes was excellent.

I will play again.

As a florida golfer I was wow'ed by this course. For the time of year the course was in great condition and the greens were full and fast.

Brutal-borro

Hilly mountain course. Beautiful scenery. Will be better as leaves change. Had a great time. Be ready for uneven lies, trees, rocks etc etc.
Only complaint are cart paths are very hard on the back.
Hamburgers were best of summer golf season.

Great course and views

Very nice layout with a few hidden surprises and more than a few blind shots. It would be good to have a better map/key to the course showing the hidden hazards for us out of towners. Earlier this year the greens were apparently pretty bad but they were very nice yesterday. Still a bit bumpy, but I'm sure improvement will come along with time.

Fun to play

Played with my eleven year old daughter and had a great time. Her first time playing an eighteen hole course. Multiple tee boxes made it enjoyable for both her and I. Hope to go back soon. Sorry no review for the 19th hole.

Greens better than many others in No. NE

Greens have come back nicely and are better tan others I've played in No. NE. Remainder of course is on great shape. Course is challenging, lots of vertical terrain, some beautiful vistas and a nice 19th hole.

Wet but a great course

Rained on our round but the golf was still fun. Lunch special was very good and friendly. Pro was less than enthused about our group. Course was in great shape but 2 days of rain made it soft.

Spofford, New Hampshire