Los Lagos Golf Club

Forward 72 4000 yards
Scorecard for Los Lagos Golf Club
Blue M: 71.5/126 427 209 410 348 554 407 525 169 432 3481 376 561 189 334 309 517 189 402 446 3323 6804
White M: 69.2/118 391 179 394 325 533 379 461 147 409 3218 339 550 156 319 285 491 167 372 417 3096 6314
Gold M: 66.4/111 W: 71.9/123 353 154 364 293 497 329 445 127 378 2940 324 471 120 268 255 389 142 348 365 2682 5622
Red M: 63.0/104 W: 65.9/108 313 124 310 269 450 272 409 109 331 2587 293 400 90 227 194 358 127 294 234 2217 4804

Year Built 2007
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (2007)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Practice Hole Yes

I have been playing this coarse for about 10 years. The playing conditions are good to excellent throughout the year. But over the years I’ve noticed the once beatiful water features have stoped working, the clubhouse could use a patio area and landscaping. Overall I feel a bit of TLC would return this coarse to the vision Ted Robinson Sr. Intended. After having purchase this coarse recently I would like to invite past and new players to stop by and experience the recent and on going improvements. Together with the hard working and friendly Los Lagos Team and the support from all guests Los Lagos will be a place we will all be proud to call home.

7e384556-2de7-5f7c-bcd8-703c40744e46
hamptongolf
Commented On 10/09/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. We appreciate you pointing out the positive aspects of your experience, and appreciate even more your feedback on how we may improve.

Sincerely,

Hampton Golf Management

nice course

the course was in excellent shape and weather was hot.greens were very fast and very smooth. would recommend this course.

Great Value

Course was in great condition and was great to play having never seen the course.

Plays Twice a year

Great Experience!

Second time playing this course. (First time was 4 years ago). Course can be challenging from the back tees (we played the white). Even then it plays 6400. The fairways and the greens were in super condition. We teed off at 1:00pm on a weekday and never saw another group until the 17th hole. Love this course!

No change

This is a nice course,in good shape...Greens are fast and fairways are good...We were warned about snakes but did not encounter any... Over the years we have played this course,we are always shocked that nothing has been done to make clubhouse area nicer...It always looks like it was just built and no landscape or services are available...Clubhouse/patio are almost empty...Very strange...

Just a average course

I will start out saying the staff was friendly. .....i payed 45 dollars in the summer. ...end of June..... after playing I think the course is worth maybe 30 dollars. ....If the greens where nice....it seem that they.just air raided them about two or three weeks ago.....on that alone the staff should have made a note to the customers. ...and cut the price on green fees...! On the plus side the fairways where nice..... it's seem some more work can be done to make it a real nice place.....remember it probably the best golf near laughlin besides ...laughlin ranch country club which I give that a 4 and 3/4 stars ot of five.....

Great Layout

This is a challenging course but fair. I always enjoy playing here.

great even in the wind

The wind was blowing about 40 miles an hour but we had a good time anyway. Want to go back and play it again in calmer times. This sems to be a user friendly course for any level of player.

economical course

I enjoyed the course but didn't feel like the high ratings were accurate. They were aerating the roughs while were there, but otherwise the course was in good condition. Wide fairways (for the most part) and true greens. Just wasn't real impressed nor was I disappointed.

Moved Fast, got on course on time.

Nice course, moved fast, well maintained, good for a new golfer just as well as someone who's been playing a long time. Fairways open, not to narrow.

Fun to play

The greens were slow and could be in better shape.

When we come to Laughlin, this is one course we always golf.

We played this course and it was in beautiful shape~the greens were true. They have watered the course and it was in great shape!

This course has great features

Was a great golfing experience, the weather was perfect, and the staff were very friendly and attentive. Will play again, next time I am in Laughlin.

course is in great shape.

First time I played this course and loved every inch of it. Fairways and greens in beautiful condition. The trick is to keep it in the fairway. If not bring a lot of balls because you cannot find them back in the flowers that are left and right of each fairway. We played this course in just over 3 hrs because it was not busy at all. Shocking for such a beautiful course.

A Ted Robinson Sr. Gem

The wife and I really enjoy this course. The layout is perfect for all levels of play

Condition was better than most courses in Laughlin area

One of the top three courses in area. Condition was above average for this area and the layout was challenging.

Disappiointed in management

Los Lagos was one of our favorite courses. However, we are very disappointed that we can no longer access deals or tee times through GolfNow. Therefore, we won't be going there and will be telling everyone else we know that they cannot get a deal, and must pay premium price to play. Too bad.

very enjoyable course to play at all levels

From Bruce at the counter (he let my wife use his windbreaker) to all of the personnel at the course - very friendly. We played with 5 on Sunday and had a great time. A little busy on Tuesday as it took us almost 6 hrs. All in all, a very nice course to play.

Overpriced

Played on 2-16-13 and the course was not in good shape. Brown grass on the fairways? Check. Rock hard turf? Check. Greens like your driveway? Check. That and the area is not much to look at (I'm being polite here) and the course is just a so-so layout. We paid the tourist rate of $85 and it felt like a $25 muni at best. That and it takes 30 minutes to drive to from Laughlin. My advice is to leave the clubs at home while in Laughlin as there just aren't any great options in this area - I've tried the others too.

I'm not sure if it was just the time of year, but greens were quite slow & bumpy.

Fairways also need attention as they are fairly thin & need water.

Fort Mohave, Arizona