1 reviews
2.3
3 reviews

Year Built 2007
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (2007)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Practice Hole Yes

Over priced

For 50 dollars I expected better conditions. Greens were horrible and slow, rough areas around green were dirt patches with little turf, making it impossible to get up and down. If you're gonna spend that much might as well go to Laughlin Ranch.

Disappointed

Very disappointed in playing this course today. The pace of play was terrible. 4 groups of golfers waiting on 1 tee box. 1 group on the green another in the middle of the hole and 2 groups waiting on the tee box. Took 4 hours 45 min. To play this course which should take 4 hours maximum. The 2 groups ahead of us teamed up to become a 5. Great now we have to wait longer on the tee. This is the second time playing this course, first time was the same slow play, We thought maybe it was an off day, we were wrong. No Marshall! The staff didn’t seem to care, all they want is there money. Will we be back, no way. I also will not recommend this course.

Disappointed

2nd time playing at this course. First time the pace of play was snail like. We had to skip a hole because the group in front of us would not let us play threw. Really sad. Played today, thought it would be better. Pace of play was worse. That snail would of beat us. 4 groups on one hole is rediculouse. One on the green, one in the middle and @ group waiting to tee off and our group. The group in front of us teemed up with the group in front of them, oh yea, we now have a 5 some. Took us 4:45 to play a 4 hour round at best. No Marshall. Staff don’t seem to care as long as they get there money. Will never come back to this course.

I have been playing this coarse for about 10 years. The playing conditions are good to excellent throughout the year. But over the years I’ve noticed the once beatiful water features have stoped working, the clubhouse could use a patio area and landscaping. Overall I feel a bit of TLC would return this coarse to the vision Ted Robinson Sr. Intended. After having purchase this coarse recently I would like to invite past and new players to stop by and experience the recent and on going improvements. Together with the hard working and friendly Los Lagos Team and the support from all guests Los Lagos will be a place we will all be proud to call home.

7e384556-2de7-5f7c-bcd8-703c40744e46
Commented on 10/09/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. We appreciate you pointing out the positive aspects of your experience, and appreciate even more your feedback on how we may improve.
Sincerely,
Hampton Golf Management

nice course

the course was in excellent shape and weather was hot.greens were very fast and very smooth. would recommend this course.

Great Value

Course was in great condition and was great to play having never seen the course.

Plays Twice a year

Great Experience!

Second time playing this course. (First time was 4 years ago). Course can be challenging from the back tees (we played the white). Even then it plays 6400. The fairways and the greens were in super condition. We teed off at 1:00pm on a weekday and never saw another group until the 17th hole. Love this course!

No change

This is a nice course,in good shape...Greens are fast and fairways are good...We were warned about snakes but did not encounter any...
Over the years we have played this course,we are always shocked that nothing has been done to make clubhouse area nicer...It always looks like it was just built and no landscape or services are available...Clubhouse/patio are almost empty...Very strange...

Just a average course

I will start out saying the staff was friendly. .....i payed 45 dollars in the summer. ...end of June..... after playing I think the course is worth maybe 30 dollars. ....If the greens where nice....it seem that they.just air raided them about two or three weeks ago.....on that alone the staff should have made a note to the customers. ...and cut the price on green fees...! On the plus side the fairways where nice..... it's seem some more work can be done to make it a real nice place.....remember it probably the best golf near laughlin besides ...laughlin ranch country club which I give that a 4 and 3/4 stars ot of five.....

Great Layout

This is a challenging course but fair. I always enjoy playing here.

great even in the wind

The wind was blowing about 40 miles an hour but we had a good time anyway. Want to go back and play it again in calmer times. This sems to be a user friendly course for any level of player.

economical course

I enjoyed the course but didn't feel like the high ratings were accurate. They were aerating the roughs while were there, but otherwise the course was in good condition. Wide fairways (for the most part) and true greens. Just wasn't real impressed nor was I disappointed.

Moved Fast, got on course on time.

Nice course, moved fast, well maintained, good for a new golfer just as well as someone who's been playing a long time. Fairways open, not to narrow.

Fun to play

The greens were slow and could be in better shape.

When we come to Laughlin, this is one course we always golf.

We played this course and it was in beautiful shape~the greens were true. They have watered the course and it was in great shape!

This course has great features

Was a great golfing experience, the weather was perfect, and the staff were very friendly and attentive.
Will play again, next time I am in Laughlin.

course is in great shape.

First time I played this course and loved every inch of it. Fairways and greens in beautiful condition. The trick is to keep it in the fairway. If not bring a lot of balls because you cannot find them back in the flowers that are left and right of each fairway. We played this course in just over 3 hrs because it was not busy at all. Shocking for such a beautiful course.

A Ted Robinson Sr. Gem

The wife and I really enjoy this course. The layout is perfect for all levels of play

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Condition was better than most courses in Laughlin area

One of the top three courses in area. Condition was above average for this area and the layout was challenging.

Disappiointed in management

Los Lagos was one of our favorite courses. However, we are very disappointed that we can no longer access deals or tee times through GolfNow. Therefore, we won't be going there and will be telling everyone else we know that they cannot get a deal, and must pay premium price to play. Too bad.

Fort Mohave, Arizona
Mohave Valley, Arizona
Mohave Valley, Arizona
Laughlin, Nevada
Needles, California

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.