Red/Blue at Westchester Golf & Country Club

There are three different championship nines at Westchester Golf & Country Club: the Blue, Red, and Gold. There is also an 18-hole, par-3 course that is great for a practice round. All designed by Karl Litten, the courses are played in three different 18-hole combinations. The Red/Blue combination is covered with lush vegetation that is unique to southern Florida. The golf course has a classic layout that offers something for both low and high handicappers. There is plenty of water coming into play on all three courses, typical of a traditional Florida golf course. All three nines present a different set of challenges, which provide almost endless options for players. To make the club even more appealing, Westchester Golf & Country Club sits just minutes away from the beach.
Westchester Country Club
Black (W) 72 5219 yards 68.0 117
Scorecard for Red/Blue
Gold M: 72.3/143 573 408 160 404 333 533 380 167 389 3347 379 404 521 207 383 511 201 399 420 3425 6772
Blue M: 69.8/132 536 371 144 381 313 485 347 163 372 3112 362 365 486 175 358 478 182 378 385 3169 6281
Blue/White M: 68.8/130 501 354 144 381 313 485 316 163 347 3004 339 365 475 175 318 478 182 378 364 3074 6078
White M: 67.5/121 W: 72.9/134 501 354 125 366 281 466 316 156 347 2912 339 348 475 142 318 458 174 346 364 2964 5876
White/Black M: 64.7/115 447 341 125 366 281 466 281 156 309 2772 310 348 444 142 253 458 174 346 252 2727 5499
Black M: 62.9/111 W: 68.0/117 447 341 110 316 235 457 281 123 309 2619 310 331 444 136 253 426 158 290 252 2600 5219
Red W: 66.3/114 447 302 110 272 235 383 273 123 274 2419 272 290 374 124 250 374 148 285 252 2369 4788

Year Built 1989
Architect Karl Litten

Dress code Collared shirt must be worn at all times; No Tank Tops nor halter tops; No Gym shorts or running shorts; No Denim

Playing Multiple Courses 30

Disappointed

This used to be a favorite of mine. Unfortunately, this course has gone downhill in conditions and management of play. We were stuck behind a group that was three holes behind the nearest group and the round was unbearable!

Awesome day at this course

We had a wonderful experience there today. Perfect weather, great playing partners, empty course. We played our 18 holes in 3-1/2 hours - had a great time!

BEWARE of unprofessionalism and poor equipment

There was no round to review.My previous round at this course was wrought with with injury due to a malfunctioning golf car coupled with lack of directions where to proceed. after being taken for a "ghost ride " in this car in question I was greeted by the car manager who agreed that they should all be checked or at least, reviewed. After he took my name and phone no. to have a review of the incident when mngmt. was available he denied what he had said, being obviously regretful of his admission. I made my reservation for the round which should be concerned in this review I was notified that day by emai I had been banned from the course-w/o review. I'm currently researching my right to file a grievance against the course and with whom to do so.

Solid course

Whenever I play this course it's always in pretty solid shape, the tee boxes were in good shape there fairways we're good, greens could be just a little better but for the most part we're good. Playing on a Sunday afternoon the course was nice and quiet not many players, good pace of play. Was definitely play again in the future.

Excellent Course, Club House & Stsff

There are three 9-hole courses and they are all beautifully laid out and exceptionally well maintained. This is the second time that I’m playing this course and it is definitely one of the best in the Palm Beach County area. I have now played all three of their courses and one is better than the next. As you might expect in Florida, there is plenty of water but if you bring your A game, you should be able to stay dry but bring extra golf balls, just in case! LOL

first time at course, very nice place.will come back again anytime we can!

Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 08/06/2018:
Thank you so much for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon here at Westchester Golf & Country Club in Boynton Beach, Florida.
Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 08/02/2018:
Thank you so much for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon here at Westchester Golf & Country Club.

Nice conditions

Good shape , greens where soft so can take aim at flag ! Nice layout with water on some holes if not careful, can sneak up on you. ! Three nine holes ! Pace play for a foursome right at four hours !

Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 08/02/2018:
We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon.

Solid Experience

I usually play during the summer (off months) as the costs to play in season is not worth it. The course is generally in very good shape and during the summer you can easily complete a round in 3-4 hours.

Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 07/26/2018:
Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 07/24/2018:
Thank you Keith as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at Westchester Golf & Country Club.

Pace of play

The pace of play was glacial. They need a ranger to move groups along

Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 07/24/2018:
Thank you kingdad as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon as we would love to have you back!

Excellent, challenging layout.

Plays longer than it is. Fairways are generous. Rough is very rough and deep. We played gold and red courses (2 nines). Gold was fantastic. Red greens were hard and dry . Tee boxes were a little beat up.

Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 07/17/2018:
Thank you snswilliams as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at Westchester Country Club in Boynton Beach, Florida.

Enjoyed the Round

Played with three other gents........enjoyed the round

Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 07/16/2018:
Thank you murfice as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at Westchester Golf & Country Club.

My Go-To course

I always enjoy playing Westchester. Nice course with good conditions.

Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 07/12/2018:

Standard expectation for the value

This is a challenging course with pretty views and a large layout. Pace of play was an issue for us this go-around as we (a below average 3-some) were stuck behind a 2-some that did not understand how to keep the game moving. No ranger/marshall; however, the 2-some was finishing their round when we made the turn.

Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 07/03/2018:
Thank you kyleeller17 as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon here at Westchester Golf & Country Club.
Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 07/03/2018:
We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon here at Westchester Golf & Country Club in Boynton Beach, Florida.
Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 06/26/2018:
Thank you robb1 as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon here at Westchester Golf & Country Club.

Nice Round with Nice People

Paired up with two other guys, had a very enjoyable afternoon

Response from Westchester Golf & Country Club on 06/22/2018:
Thank you murfice as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon here at Westchester Golf & Country Club.
Delray Beach, Florida