Callahan Golf Links

Blue 72 6382 yards
White 72 5535 yards
Red 72 4375 yards
Scorecard for Callahan
Black M: 73.0/132 495 427 325 534 429 156 403 167 398 3334 517 386 383 415 159 366 352 200 566 3344 6678
Blue M: 70.4/128 461 385 321 512 412 134 354 170 381 3130 476 364 353 383 146 337 331 180 505 3075 6205
Blue/White M: 68.4/125 461 341 321 481 308 134 354 170 281 2851 405 364 319 383 146 337 331 160 505 2950 5801
White M: 67.4/114 W: 71.3/127 407 341 302 481 308 128 284 143 281 2675 405 348 319 330 129 305 308 160 471 2775 5450
Red W: 68.0/110 371 324 238 372 277 103 246 125 245 2301 400 291 289 258 124 259 200 108 439 2368 4669

Year Built 2007
Architect D. J. DeVictor (2007)

Dress code Sweat pants material will not be allowed, in shorts or pants. No cut-off shorts of any kind are allowed. All shirts for men must have a collar or be a mock turtle neck type shirt. No crew neck shirts or t-shirts are allowed. No t-shirts, swim suits, or ta

A must play!

Challenging course. Everything looked great. A peaceful (quite surroundings)round of golf.

First time

I found this course on Golf Now, I must say I was not disappointed. Fairways were beautiful, some of the greens were a little rough, but it was an awesome round. I will be back!

Some greens were in need of some TLC . Fairway are still green and in great shape. I like that the cups on the green were freshly cut .most courses around here need to change the pin placement more .had a hole in one here first one

Great Value

Best value in the area. Good range. Good, Bent grass, greens. Nice fairways. A few “ruff “ tee boxes. These guys are always improving the course. Family owned and operated. Friendly Pro shop. New carts.

Awesome Course

Fairways and greens were great..beautiful day a great time

Response from Callahan Golf Links on 10/11/2018:
Thank you for playing Callahan Golf Links! We appreciate your kind words regarding our fairways and greens. Book another tee time soon!
Response from Callahan Golf Links on 10/02/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star rating, Gary! Come back to Callahan Golf Links again soon.
Response from Callahan Golf Links on 10/02/2018:
Thank you for playing Callahan Golf Links! Come back again soon.

Good Value

The course is well maintained and the staff is always friendly. I don't play here too often but, it is always a good experience.

Response from Callahan Golf Links on 09/27/2018:
Thank you for playing Callahan Golf Links! We're thrilled to hear you always have a good experience. Hopefully you'll start playing out here more often!

Really good course

A course you can’t beat for the money. Gets a lot of play b/c of this, but they keep the course in good shape. Pace of play was a little over four hours. Not bad for packed course on a Saturday morning. Love the links style. Tough course if not playing well. Tallgrass = lost ball in my experience. Will be back.

Response from Callahan Golf Links on 09/21/2018:
Thank you for playing Callahan Golf Links, Charlie! We're thrilled to hear you find our golf course to be a great value. Hopefully you're not hitting your ball into the tallgrass too much! Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials. Come back soon!

Callahan is probably my favorite course in the area, mainly because of the quietness of your surroundings. If you work the ball both ways here will make it a lot easier scoring. Greens were decent, not great, and that is because people can't bend over and fix a divot. But still a great course! Hopefully you will get paired with someone that knows the layout helps.

Response from Callahan Golf Links on 09/21/2018:
Thank you for playing Callahan Golf Links! We're thrilled to hear we're one of your favorite golf courses in the area. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

great course

In the middle of the fields and woods, we found a very nice course with every hole offering its challenges. the course is well maintained and the staff is extremely friendly. we will play it every time we are in the region!

Response from Callahan Golf Links on 09/20/2018:
Thank you for playing Callahan Golf Links! We appreciate your kind words regarding the layout, course conditions, and friendly staff. We look forward to you playing out here again next time you're in the area.

Thanks,

Only complaints are, tee boxes beat up a little. weeds on some of the greens are maybe getting out of control? Fairways were in great shape. Cart Girl was Awesome!

Response from Callahan Golf Links on 09/07/2018:
Thank you for playing Callahan Golf Links, Bob. Your feedback is much appreciated. We understand there are about 4 greens that aren't above average but this will resolve itself as soon as the temperatures cool down. Bentgrass is stressed in 90-degree plus weather. Overall though, we're glad you had a 4-star experience and we look forward to your next round with us. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Nice Georgia course

I was in Atlanta on vacation and got a hot deal. Course was a nice links style course. Good elevation changes and course was in good shape. Enjoyable day of golf

Response from Callahan Golf Links on 09/11/2018:
Thank you for spending a part of your vacation with us here at Callahan Golf Links! We're glad you liked the layout of the course and had an overall enjoyable day of golf. Be sure to come back for another round next time you're in the area.
Response from Callahan Golf Links on 09/11/2018:
Thank you for playing Callahan Golf Links. We're sorry to hear you feel this way. We hope you'll consider giving us another try in the near future.
Response from Callahan Golf Links on 09/11/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars!

Fairways were great

I have been playing this course since 2015 and the fairways today were in the best shape since playing here. I normally play here 2-3 times a month. Even with all the rain that we had last week, they were cut and blown which made it much more enjoyable instead of having to look for your ball. Greens were good with a few divots that need repairing. Looking forward to playing this again soon.

Response from Callahan Golf Links on 08/21/2018:
Thank you for playing Callahan Golf Links many times over the last few years. We appreciate your kind words regarding the condition of our fairways and greens. Come back soon and be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Great shape

Considering all the rain we have had, the course is in great shape!

Response from Callahan Golf Links on 08/09/2018:
Thank you for your kind words! We're fortunate to have a course that drains very well. Come back to Callahan Golf Links again soon.

Nice Course

The day was very hot and humid after a few days of hard rain but surprisingly the course was not cart path only. There were a few areas to avoid that were still a little soggy but overall the course handled the water very well. The greens were smooth and true if just a little on the slow side. A few had a bit of crabgrass sprouting but it was apparent they had been sprayed. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was a very pleasant round of golf.

Response from Callahan Golf Links on 08/09/2018:
Thank you for playing Callahan Golf Links! We appreciate your kind words regarding the course conditions after the all the rain we received lately. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Fun links style course

I didn’t expect the course to be as fun to play as it was the first time I went there and have now played it two times in a row. It doesn’t have the curb appeal but it very scenic once you get past the first hole. I play the black tees and it’s fairly challenging. The greens are a little slow but it’s been wet both times I played it. I really like the layout and the condition of the course was good.

Response from Callahan Golf Links on 08/09/2018:
Thank you for playing Callahan Golf Links! We're thrilled to hear how much fun you had playing our course. We appreciate your kind words regarding the course layout and conditions. Come back again soon!

Valid dates: Oct 11, 2018 - Aug 31, 2019