Echelon Golf Club

Year Built 2006
Fairways Tifsport
Greens Bentgrass
Golf Season November – March
Architect Rees Jones (2006) Steve Weisser (2006)

Golf Simulator Yes

Commented on 02/20/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, uSqRAAQRdnYCJUwJaObr! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

My Home Course

When you drive into the Echelon golf course you’ll be greeted by a great staff and a fantastic golf course and practice facility. I believe echelon is perhaps the best value of any course in the Atlanta area. Very tough course and always in great shape with Todd and his staff attending to the course and keeping it in great shape. The greens are always perfect and for a course that is semi private that’s hard to do sometimes. I recommend you come up with your friends and play a great course and enjoy the nice clubhouse and restaurant afterwords. Well with it.

My Go To Course In Atlanta....

I've probably played close to 50 rounds at Echelon and I never get tired of it. Great, tough layout and usually great conditions (occasionally the sand traps need work). The staff is great and the food in the restaurant is great. I'll be back for sure...

Commented on 01/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u00000469921! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Echelon Golf Club

Echelon is a beautiful, challenging, fair track. Gorgeous scenic views during spring and summer months, including wildlife running around the property. Entire game will be tested as you play various elevation shots, downhill/uphill/sidehill shots, and varying distances to challenge every club in your bag. I play there as often as I can. Enjoy your round at Echelon.

Commented on 01/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000003511811! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Have played Echelon many times over the past few years and I believe it is the best value in the greater Atlanta area. The course layout is outstanding, but challenging (Designed by Rees Jones, who is know as the US Open doctor). There are several tee options and you need to be on the correct tee's to best enjoy your round. The conditions are very good, however the traps could use some TLC at times. I would recommend this course to any and all golfers.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Echelon Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Amazing course at a great price. Very challenging. The greens very excellent as well as the fairways

Commented on 01/06/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u332284196! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 01/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000004158954! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Poor bunker maintenence

The last couple of times we have played, the bunkers have been unplayable. Today the sand was packed hard and untouched by the maintenance since the rain cleared three days ago.

Commented on 12/30/2019

Hello, Powhatan1959. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

First class from start to finish

I've Had The Good Fortune to play this course several times. It always is in top-notch Notch shape, staff is ultra frendly, and the layout is fantastic. I would recommend this course to anyone at any skill level.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u961773022! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 12/09/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Indra! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Continues to Impress!

Fortunately I played with a low handicapper regular customer that was very pleased with the overall conditions and a couple of newbies enjoying for the 1st time this somewhat challenging course. Lots of laughs! I was thoroughly impressed with the speed of the greens particularly at this time of year. My concerns about the safety of the tunnel between 10, 11, 17 and 18 were relieved when I saw the addition of speed bumps on both sides. However, directional arrows and a lane marker should be painted on the pathway to avoid the cart collision that I experienced in June.

Commented on 12/20/2019

Enjoyed our experience today at Echelon. Played with a member that acted as a tour guide for us which saved us lots of strokes. Fairways were still wet but the greens rolled nicely today. We played the appropriate tees for our handicap which helped us keep the ball in play. I will definitely play this course again!

Commented on 12/02/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, dprybaby! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

#Golf
#GolfLife
#letsglow
#GolfTravel
#GolfFriends
#drivechipandputt
#BeautifulGolfCourses

If you’re far-ish away and thinking is it worth it? The answer is yes. Great course. The clubhouse grill is great - beer specials and food are better than most.

Commented on 11/22/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Scottyd97! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 11/20/2019

Hello, mtbuster. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Echelon Golf Club!

Favorite Course in Atlanta

Have played Echelon 3 times now and have enjoyed it immensely. Greens are fast and the course makes you pay for a poor shot. I am typically shooting 5 strokes higher here than anywhere else. Love the challenge.

Commented on 11/11/2019

Hello, jstein4499. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Echelon Golf Club!

Excellent course!!

Great golf course, in fantastic condition. Course layout is always a lot of fun. Conditions where excellent, especially giving the lack of rain this summer. Greens are rolling great, fairways are lush. Definitely worth getting out and playing this course this fall.

Commented on 10/04/2019

Hello, dgcan9. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Echelon Golf Club!

Fun day on a challenging course

The greens were sanded yesterday but ball rolled true. Fairways in perfect shape. This course is very hilly and will challenge the best of golfers. Fun day.

Commented on 09/25/2019

Hilly but playable

First time playing Echelon and it lived up to all the hype I had heard and read about the course. The course was in great shape except a few greens were a bit overplayed. Most of your shots were visible with just a few blind shots. A few holes had long carries over open spaces so not for the short hitter. Definitely not a course for the high handicappers as it’s a bit long. Very scenic layout and by playing in the late afternoon, saw a few deer moving about. The staff was overly helpful to this first timer.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Excellent!

Course is in phenomenal shape, especially given the heat and lack of rain we’ve had. Greens have recovered well from aeration and will be lightening fast and rolling perfectly once they are cut down a little shorter.

Best course I’ve played in a while, will be back soon!

Commented on 09/20/2019

Hello, Justin6890164. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Echelon Golf Club!

Instant favorite!

I was in town from Houston for a wedding and was looking for something to play that would showcase the area. First tee times available were 1:30, but a call and a “pretty-please” later and I had a 9:30- plenty early to make the wedding! Incredible experience from the staff on making that happen.

If you are anywhere close, you have to play this course! Easily the best conditioned Bermuda course I’ve ever played. The bent grass greens were a great touch and unexpected. The layout was a challenge to say the least, but my understanding is the course was built to test a division 1 golfer but after what felt like a whoopin’ I ended up a little over a stroke over my card average, so it was definitely playable. Very hilly and a true test on every level. Also great views especially if you aren’t a local. I just can’t say enough good about the course or my experience. Soft, receptive greens, which I like.

Had lunch afterwards, food was great and the bartender even recommended a great local beer after asking me what I drank in Texas. I’ve played some good ones and I’d put this with any of them. I have no idea when I’ll be back, but I’ll play this one again!

Commented on 09/25/2019

Hello, u851911030. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Echelon Golf Club!

Ball Ground, Georgia
Ball Ground, Georgia
Cumming, Georgia
Woodstock, Georgia

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.