Echelon Golf Club

Year Built 2006
Fairways Tifsport
Greens Bentgrass
Golf Season November – March
Architect Rees Jones (2006) Steve Weisser (2006)

Golf Simulator Yes

Clubhouse

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Available Sports

Tennis

The course is in great shape

This is a beautiful, difficult course. Courteous pro shop. I would recommend this experience.

Commented on 06/30/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000004338770! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000001391818! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Great track & value

Easy online booking and great track. It's hilly, so choose your tee boxes wisely. We played White/Blue combo at almost 6,300 yds. and it offered a good test. Fairways and greens in great shape. Lots of scenic views. Bunkers weren't in great condition and driving range was closed for mowing in the morning. Those would be the only minor complaints. Friendly and attentive staff. Good food in the clubhouse. Tacos and burgers were excellent and good beer selection on draft and in cans. Highly recommend and it's a terrific value. I'll be back.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, 9IAgXYPAcdBXx66bxhmx! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, buckpeter! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

SPECTACULAR!!!.....& tough

Now that the course is completely greened up it is as always visually phenomenal. Especially 4, 5, 11 & 13. As far as the course itself the fairways are like carpet & the greens roll true as can be. (Shout out to Todd & the crew!) it is just an excellent golf course & a for sure a great test of golf for anyone. Since it’s so tough very important to play from the proper set of tee’s or you will shoot a high number. For instance if you are a 12 index or more( really more like 10) you do not want to play the Blues....unless shooting a 90 or way higher is fun for you. I’m an 8.4 and they give me all I can handle. Be respectful of the groups behind you for pace of play reasons & your own fun.

4 & 11 are for sure 3 shot holes & probably 7 & even 14. given no room for error on your approach.

#8 plays a 1/2 club longer no matter what;

Unless you can carry it 250 don’t challenge the very deep fairway bunker on 12;

Can’t be long on any hole since most greens are crowned big time or are protected by bunkers;

Just a hard but fantastic golf course!

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, f3IkBARaNa45mmFYUpm7! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Incredible!

Loved everything about this place! One of the best courses in GA for sure!

Commented on 06/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, melbreak23! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Def one of my favs!!

Great course! Tough course, the back nine which seemed to have more elevation changes, kicked my a**...... overall a good day! The course leaves you some areas to miss, and you must miss in those areas!! Greens were fast and true....fix your ball marks, plus one!! Nice staff and facility!!

Commented on 06/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, fonz071! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Echelon Golf Course

We enjoyed the course; however, since it had just rained (stormed) the course was extremely wet and cart path only. Not the fault of the course but for us older folks I wouldn't recommend playing if it is cart path only. It's a mountain course and it sure was a challenge for me walking most of the holes. Generally, course is well maintained and offers beautiful views from each hole. We'll be back when the weather is more cooperative.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, joocurry1! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Excellent

Prestigious golf course. Best one in the metro area that I’ve play since moving here.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mcknij! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Great Course! 3 hour round!

This is one course I highly suggest and recommend to the single digit handicapper who doesn't want to play a 5 or 6 hour round. Course is in great shape. Fantastic experience form John at the Pro Shop to Tim and Kayla at the bar. Course is undulating throughout with wide fairways yet well placed bunkers. Greenside bunkers are deep. To score well here think wisely where you want to place your approach shot. Putting off of the green turned out to be a wise decision on a few holes

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, det1jtc! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Love it

played Echelon 2x this year.......course always in very good shape. Love the layout and the staff are always very accomodating, helpful and professional (and best bartender!). Love playing Echelon

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Troy1787326! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Fun Course

Course was in great shape and the greens rolled nicely. Pace of play was nice, played as a single and didn’t catch the group in front of me till 15. Will be back soon.

Commented on 05/04/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, tcoop! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Range closed and Limited number of carts towards the end of the day

The practice range was not open. We have recently played at other courses where the range is open. Apparently it has to do with their “inability” to monitor distancing at the practice range. No criticism. Just be aware.

We had a tee time towards late afternoon. We had a slight delay because they did not have enough carts for one person per cart. We had to wait for some groups to finish. The delay was small, because some other groups were able/willing to put two people in a cart. The staff was extremely nice.

The course is well-maintained and the greens are excellent.

Commented on 04/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mikebusch! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 04/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, fred001! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Great Course, in good condition for early spring.

Course is well kept, greens were recently punched but rolled well. Bermuda grass is just now coming out of dormancy.

Commented on 03/23/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Robert2417376! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Good Value

Good Value for the money. Front nine is outstanding, back nine is a little screwy but nothing the course designer could do given the land layout.

Commented on 05/15/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Echelon Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Raining day

Very heavy rain but I completed all the holes. A big course and will be beautiful without rain. Just one thing that I didn’t find ball washier.

Commented on 03/09/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, QL6666! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 03/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Indra! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 03/02/2020