Tournament 72 7558 yards 77.8 154
Scorecard for Echelon
Tournament M: 77.3/150 433 440 191 615 443 439 622 193 449 3825 389 618 362 508 526 254 416 196 464 3733 7558
Gold M: 74.8/144 410 393 171 615 405 416 548 163 426 3547 371 600 322 486 507 236 394 170 443 3529 7076
Blue M: 72.3/138 401 344 160 586 366 395 526 135 414 3327 371 561 279 401 481 208 365 149 410 3225 6552
Blue/White M: 70.8/133 381 344 160 561 366 374 526 135 389 3236 371 516 279 387 417 208 365 149 340 3032 6268
White M: 69.7/129 W: 75.7/140 381 311 138 561 327 374 481 135 389 3097 353 516 267 387 417 178 342 128 340 2928 6025
Red W: 70.0/126 342 259 86 477 254 317 430 90 295 2550 265 405 243 302 359 145 322 111 282 2434 4984

Year Built 2006
Fairways Tifsport
Greens Bentgrass
Golf Season November – March
Architect Rees Jones (2006) Steve Weisser (2006)

Golf Simulator Yes

First timer

This course was in very good shape for this time of year and weather conditions. Will be coming back in the spring or summer to see the beauty in this course

Traffic Jam

Great course! Very challenging and tiring. Cart Path Only on this course can be very strenuous. That wouldn’t have been an issue though, had Echelon not booked foursomes to tee off every 10 minutes. Maybe if I were Dustin Johnson I could be on the greens in one or two strokes, but I don’t hit the perfect shot every time. We gladly let the group behind us, play through at the turn, but the next foursome was right behind them. No ranger in sight. Ridiculous. Bartender? was present but he seemed to hate the fact that he had to be there. I’m sure I’ll be back but I’ll make sure it’s not cart path only.

Commented On 2018-12-19T14:45:04.000+00:00

Hello, we're sorry pace of play was not up to par and we appreciate your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed our challenging course layout. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club.

Little wet & cool

Course conditions were a little wet. Greens were in great shape. Cart path only today. Made walking to and from cart very tiring. Will definately play again when weather is warmer and grass is green.

Commented On 2018-12-19T15:05:23.000+00:00

Hello, thank you for the spectacular 5-star review! #EchelonGolfClub

Commented On 2018-11-26T20:38:06.000+00:00

Hello, thank you for the excellent 5-star review! We hope to see you at #EchelonGolfClub again soon!

A Perfect Blend of Challenge & Beauty

The course is challenging especially the greens, but the landscape, view, amenities, friendliness and flexibility of the staff makes up for the struggles in a few holes.

Commented On 2018-11-08T16:00:22.000+00:00

Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our challenging course layout, great views, and friendly staff. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club! #EchelonGC

Too expensive!

I have played this course before and it was in better condition. When I pay $90 for a round I expect the course to be in great shape. The greens on the front nine were pretty rough but, were fast and smooth on the back. None of the bunkers had been raked and were hard as a rock. It’s really a shame that a Rees Jones course is not loved by the owners. Another thing that I didn’t like was being paired up with another twosome. When a course is $50 and busy, I understand but, we all pay the extra money for an extraordinary round. I think this is one of the toughest and trickiest layouts in Georgia. It’s an absolute work of art. I hate to see beer cans and other trash laying around all over it. I just wish that the management will get it back together before they lose the course. With all of the courses in our area, (many of which are in a lot better shape) you can have a more satisfying round for a lot less money. This track should be $60-$65. If you want something nice, ride over to Barnsley or wait until they get it together at Echelon, or bring the price down. Also, don’t bother with the food in the clubhouse. It’s disgusting.

Commented On 2018-11-16T15:00:19.000+00:00

Hello, we're sorry you didn't fully enjoy your round. Our goal at Echelon Golf Club is for every player to enjoy their experience. Thank you for playing, we hope you give us another chance in the future. #EchelonGC

Fantastic round

A friend and I enjoyed a fantastic round today! The weather was perfect. The course was great. I ighly recommend this experience to anyone wanting to challenge their game.

Commented On 2018-10-31T13:12:45.000+00:00

Thank you so much for the 5-star review of Echelon Golf Club! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the course. Hope to see you again soon!

Over the hills and far away

Way too many hills and awkward tee boxes to be even remotely enjoyable.

Response from Echelon Golf Club on 10/30/2018:
Hello, we apologize you didn't fully enjoy your round. Our goal at Echelon Golf Club is for every player to enjoy their experience. Thank you for playing, we hope you give us another shot in the future.

Phenominal

Just a great great course. I’ve played about every course north of Atlanta and this is among my top 2 or 3 favorites. It’s a big boy course, super well designed, and isn’t needlessly tricked up like many other courses. Great condition. The 2 “long” par 5’s are as good as you will find anywhere. And 9 and 18 are absolute monsters. Not for the faint of heart, but this place is a gem. Highly recommend.

Response from Echelon Golf Club on 10/22/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review of Echelon Golf Club. We truly appreciate the kind words! Please come back and join us again soon.
Response from Echelon Golf Club on 10/16/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and a great value. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club, we hope to see you again soon! #EchelonGC

New to ATL, first 5 Star course

Awesome course, great conditions tee to green. This is the first course I have played that I’d consider 5 stars in the ATL area. I have played River Pines, Cobblestone, Bridgemill, Wolf Creek, and Bears Best. The greens were rolling quick and true compared to other courses in Northern Atlanta. Love the golf course! Only thing keeping me from coming back in the near future is the price tag. It’s worth every penny if you can get a discount/hot deal though. Anything less than $60 is fantastic for this track. Definitely in the best shape out of all the ATL public courses I’ve played.

Response from Echelon Golf Club on 10/16/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our great course conditions. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club! #EchelonGolfClub

Slow green big hills

Course greens wereslow but held shots well

If you like BIGelevation changes thrn you will love this course. Views are spectacular careful driving carts because of steep inclines

I got a hot deal for 48$ including the fees

Response from Echelon Golf Club on 09/24/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed our spectacular views and a good value. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club! #EchelonGC

Great Layout Save For....

Have played here before when the course conditions were ideal. Today the greens were in maintenance mode, very hairy and slow, which I get as greens have to be aerated throughout the year. Unfortunately, some of the greens had zero grass in many spots with nothing but a sandy base in the line of some putts. The fairways were in great shape and the tee boxes must have had recent treatment with some form of pesticide (hopefully not) or fertilizer application because they smelled awful akin to the smell of cow manure. I actually considered quitting as I started to taste the smell. To that end, I get that maintenance is required and overall, Echelon is a great layout ready to test the best of golfers. Will probably wait until mid to late fall to play again when not in maintenance mode and I would, without hesitation, recommend Echelon as a must play.

Response from Echelon Golf Club on 09/18/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed a quick pace of play and a great value. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club!

Lost their greens

Website said the greens were previously aerated but would be back to normal on Tuesday 9/11. Greens were still completely unplayable. Normally one of the best courses in Atlanta.

Response from Echelon Golf Club on 09/18/2018:
Hello, we're sorry course conditions were not up to par. We appreciate your feedback and we are working on making improvements. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club.

One of the best courses I've played in Atlanta

Overall, my experience was great. The course was in great shape, except the greens had recently been punched and then sanded, so they were bumpy and slow. This was really the only issue with the course, which is typical after this process.

The layout is good. The course is long and challenging with some beautiful elevation changes and views.

Response from Echelon Golf Club on 09/17/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed our great course conditions and challenging layout. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club! #EchelonGC

Greens Aerated But Course Great

This is a tough course. The greens were pretty rough today having just been Aerated, but otherwise the course is in great condition. It is a hard course, so be prepared!

Response from Echelon Golf Club on 09/17/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed our challenging course layout and good course conditions. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club! #EchelonGC
Response from Echelon Golf Club on 09/14/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our excellent course and a great value. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club! #EchelonGC

Fun but challenging

Recently-Punched greens and threatening thunderstorms did not mar the experience. Tough layout but wide fairways and large greens.

Fun experience but wouldn’t want to play here too often.

Outside staff seemed scarce but wasn’t very important in the big picture. New clubhouse is attractive and very functional.

Response from Echelon Golf Club on 09/10/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed our fun and challenging course layout and nice clubhouse. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club! #EchelonGC
Response from Echelon Golf Club on 09/14/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed a quick pace of play and our good course conditions. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club! #EchelonGC
Response from Echelon Golf Club on 08/27/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed a quick pace of play and our good course conditions. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club! #EchelonGC
Canton, Georgia
Ball Ground, Georgia
Ball Ground, Georgia
Cumming, Georgia
Woodstock, Georgia

Valid dates: Mar 01, 2019 - Apr 21, 2019
Get a head start on Spring and experience true southern hospitality with championship golf and charming villas in beautiful South Carolina Lowcountry with the Spring Getaway.