Hyatt Hills Golf Complex

Year Built 2002
Architect Brian Ault

Dress code Proper golf attire. No denim clothing allowed. Appropriates fashion tops for women. Tee shirts and tank tops are prohibited. Shorts to be mid-thigh length, no cutoffs please

Great course!

Course is in great condition, staff is friendly, can't beat the price.

Hyatt Hills

Course is in good shape but very pricey for a 9 holes and walking.

Nice round

Course was in great shape, social distancing guidelines were followed by all golfers. It was a a great day on the course.

Good public nine hole

Course is always in good condition, staff friendly, food and bar are good, driving range, putting green, and chipping, pitching green, layout is ok, and it’s not a long course and pretty open, holes 7,8,9 Are definitely the teeth of this course

Good day at Hyatt Hills

Weather was great, course well maintained and social distancing was in compliance. Awesome.

Great course.

Course was in GREAT condition. Greens and fairway were freshly cut and rolled. The range , practice green and clubhouse won’t open till Friday so it was a bit of a letdown to get there an hour early and not being able to warm up. Check in staff were quick and friendly. First time playing and definitely impressed and will return. Only played nine , but there are 2 sets of tee boxes so if you play 18 , you get to change it up a bit. Nice course and close to SI.

HH is great

It was a cold, rainy November day so it was.... COLD.!!!

The regular price is a bit much but with the Golf Now Hot Deal it was nice. The Lounge was great too. Colleen was accommodating and got us some Irish Nacho’s which are off the menu.

A good experience

Commented on 12/06/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon.

Commented on 11/13/2019

Unexpected rate

Booked thru GolfNow 2 golfers $78.00...website would not accept promo code. At the course $108.00. Very disappointed. 9 hole course $108 to go around twice seems excessive. Why book thru Golf Now? The facilty has final say on price.

Commented on 09/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We take your opinion seriously, and are working everyday to improve customer experience. Please email us at info@hyatthills.com so we can rectify the situation. Have a great day!

Commented on 09/17/2019

What a gem!

The only reservation that I have about posting such overwhelming praise for this course is that the crowds may make it less desirable. The course conditions were Country Club quality and the layout is challenging and picturesque. The double pin positions let you mix up your rounds. Like any other public course, I wish that players would fix their ball marks. Other than than, Hyatt Hills is a hidden gem and such a great value.

Commented on 08/20/2019

Commented on 07/26/2019

Harassment on Course

I’ve played at Hyatt Hills on multiple occasions and am very familiar with the course layout. My son and I arrived for early for our 9:07 AM tee time. However, we did not tee off from the first hole until roughly 9:25 because of delays. Our twosome was paired with another twosome (great guys) and we were constantly held up by the slow play of the foursome (walking) that was ahead of us.

My son and I were approached by an employee named Roy multiple times and were asked to speed up our play. Although we were in group of four the other two members of our foursome were not approached by this employee. I explained to the employee we were unable to play faster because we were on the heels of the group ahead of us. The employee approached my son and I three times and threatened to remove us from the golf course. I was annoyed by his harassment and felt rushed and outright disrespected that my son and I were singled out in this way. After exchanging words with the employee I advised him that my son and I would like a full refund.

My son and I were the only Black people on the golf course and I felt that the employees actions were racially charged. We played with the pace of our group and there was no justification for this employees actions. I’ve experienced this particular employee hovering or closely monitoring my play on the course in the past. However, this experience was above and beyond anything I’ve experienced.

RKH

Commented on 07/12/2019

Hyatt review...

Played past 3 days in a row , sat / sun / Monday . 9 holes each time I see many complaints over slow pace I’ve yet to been held up out there at all I am a single who I usually will wait around to be grouped with atleast one other guy . Course is good condition 5/5 rating for a local 9 track. Great bang for the $$$

Commented on 07/12/2019

Commented on 06/26/2019

Good Course

This course was good for a quick round. Pretty easy course, but the club should not have tee times so close to another. The pave of the game was so slow a 9 hole round should not take 4 hours.

Commented on 06/19/2019

Great place if you are looking to get out and play.

I enjoy this course. It’s pretty flat and open but the greens can be tricky. Kept in good shape, it’s a great place for anyone who is learning the game or just looking to get out.

Commented on 06/13/2019