Hyatt Hills Golf Complex
Handicap 8 3 9 2 7 6 4 1 5
Par 4 5 3 5 4 4 3 4 4 36 36

Year Built 2002
Architect Brian Ault

Dress code Proper golf attire. No denim clothing allowed. Appropriates fashion tops for women. Tee shirts and tank tops are prohibited. Shorts to be mid-thigh length, no cutoffs please

Good Course

This course was good for a quick round. Pretty easy course, but the club should not have tee times so close to another. The pave of the game was so slow a 9 hole round should not take 4 hours.

Commented On 06/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We take your opinion seriously, and are working everyday to improve customer experience. Please email us at info@hyatthills.com so we can rectify the situation. Have a great day!

Great place if you are looking to get out and play.

I enjoy this course. It’s pretty flat and open but the greens can be tricky. Kept in good shape, it’s a great place for anyone who is learning the game or just looking to get out.

Commented On 06/13/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon.

Commented On 06/13/2019

Surprisingly good!

Surprisingly good! Nice little course. A couple of long halls… Everything is in very good condition.

Commented On 05/27/2019

First of the season.

The course was in excellent shape today. Considering all the rain in the area last couple of weeks.
Great value for a Sunday. Should only get better from here.

Commented On 05/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us.

6 hrs and 6 min 18 holes

Avoid this cars on the weekend at all cost. We had an 8:52 a.m. key time and walked off the 18th green at 2:58 p.m. for a total of 6 hours and 6 minutes. We waited on every single hole, on the par 3 seventh hole we waited 32 minutes on the front and 25 minutes on the back. It doesn't matter what the cost of the round was when a round takes over 6 hours. There were for group's on the 1st tee Box when we came off the 9th hole. There was no starter organizing the people going off one and the people coming after 9. We waited 30 minutes, 3 groups went in front of us before we went off on the 1st hole which would have been our 10th hole. The group in front of us on the front 9 went directly to the starter after finishing the 9th hole by the time they got up to the 1st tee Box there were 7 groups in front of them, they quit. The only thing this court is good for is 9 holes on a week day. It is terribly Organized and horribly slow.

Commented On 05/14/2019

Thank you for your input. I would like to speak with you about your poor experience. Please contact me at info@hyatthills.com.

Thank you.

9 Hole Gem

Very nice course just wish it could have been a 18 hole course. Staff needs to be educated on when tee times are made threw golf now, that Hot Deals are always prepaid online. Counter person was arguing with me about the prepaid tee time.

Commented On 05/06/2019

Thank you for your input. We are having issues with our reservation system that will be resolved quickly.

Great course for the money including the driving range, putting green, pitch and putt, and miniature golf if your into that. Staff is excellent and make you feel welcome. Overall great experience! Definitely recommend to any level player.

Commented On 04/23/2019

Thank you for your kind words we are glad you've enjoyed your experience here at Hyatt.

Commented On 04/23/2019

Thank you please come back!

Slowest round of your life

My tee time was at 1:45, i went up to tee at 1:40 and there were 4 groups waiting ahead of us to go off. No ranger or started anywhere, it seems like you could just walk on without paying and start playing. Course was in good shape, but unless you want to devote an entire day to a round of golf, avoid this course. After 2+ hours and only 5 holes I finally left. I've played at hundreds of different courses and the pace of play here was by the far the slowest.

Commented On 04/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We take your opinion seriously, and are working everyday to improve customer experience. We will be reaching out to your playing partner to rectify the situation.

A little disorganized

Staff was a little confused concerning GolfNow reservation. Couldn't figure out if it was prepaid or not. No starter so everyone was on their own. Course was wet after rains the day before but it still played reasonably well. No carts were allowed out because of wet conditions but that was understandable. Course is flat and very walkable. Conditions were good for this time of year.

2 weeks of rain but the greens held up good we’re still fast and overal nice public 9 holes

The course is short and pretty easy but conditions are very good for a 20$ 9 hole. P

Price not as advertised

The course was in great shape. Really true and quick greens, the layout is rather flat and straightforward, but the tee boxes, fairways, and greens are in phenomenal shape. The greens were well protected by bunkers and slight elevation, so as to block a straightforward approach. Starter was great. Older gentleman in a pink shirt. Was a bit slow for 9 holes but it's a holiday so hackers galore. My only gripe is that the advertised price I agreed to on Golfnow was $25, and I was charged $30 when I checked in. Not the amount, the principle. I will give it another shot and probably do 18 next time, but it will he my last time if I am overcharged again. Otherwise great morning.

Quick nine

Fast greens with very good fairways very good value all around

Great facility

Perfect 9 hole course. Nice range. With two flags red/white and multiple tee boxes. You could really switch it up if you play it twice. I did not. 9 holes was perfect. Was home before anyone was awake.

Pace of Play exceeded 5 1/2 hours

7 minute, 8 minute apart tee times are a disgrace and a ripoff. Beware if you are playing on a Fri, Sat or Sun. Foursomes here rarely play in less than 15 minutes a hole, or 4 1/2 hr pace of play so play inevitably backs up. In past years I played here often. But I did not complete my last 2 rounds here because they were on track to take more than 5 1/2 hours. So I will avoid playing Fri Sat Sun here in future. Even though nearby county courses play slow on weekends, they are not as slow as Hyatt Hills and are better alternatives. Too bad for me since I live less than 2 miles away. Mon-Thur play is less crowded and course would rate 3 stars if they managed pace of play. I also experienced a ranger speaking rudely to me when about to use the chipping practice area, really bad for a hospitality business. Never experienced anything like it elsewhere.

OK once we got going

Course is in decent shape but this was a holiday and perhaps had greater use than normal and more players who play less often. Start times were delayed. The staff offered little to no help and were unaware of who had what times, so we and the other two groups waiting on first tee figured it out for ourselves. This needs to be fixed. Apart from making for a better experience, by becoming more efficient they could probably make more money.

Fun course to play

Great place to get 9 holes in and then have a couple beers!!!

Westfield, New Jersey
Kenilworth, New Jersey
Springfield, New Jersey
Union, New Jersey
Plainfield, New Jersey
Plainfield, New Jersey

Valid dates: Jun 25, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
TPC San Antonio offers you the chance to play two championship golf courses that have hosted several PGA TOUR and PGA TOUR Champions events and is home to several PGA TOUR pros.
Texas Tees Package
(732) 669-9100
Latest Articles
Metro Detroit's best public courses
Articles
Golf tournament pro-ams: a primer
Articles
The days I fell in love with golf (a Cool Golf Memory)