Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course

Year Built 1963
Golf Season April through November

9-Hole Rounds 6

Really fun little course!

I wanted to play but had to go places and didn’t have time.... played the 10 holes in 45min... very nice staff, greens are fast, and just a great course for that short game practice. Walked it with just a few clubs and had a great time!

Commented on 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course another try in the near future.

Ridiculous fees

This is a par 3 course and no carts $17. I can play 9 holes $22 with a cart real golf course?

Commented on 05/28/2019

Hello, Tommy. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. We always appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. Thank you for playing Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course.

For a couple dollars more you can play a real course

Positives- local, course in good condition, nice learning course with no pressure of people behind you or rangers watching.

Negative- 24 bucks for 9 holes. It’s too expensive considering you can play 18 holes at Meadows down the road for 25-30 bucks after 12:00. Not worth the money for only 9 holes.

We played 9 holes for $16 plus $4 golf now fees so a total of 20 bucks. Then the lady said to play 9 more holes was an extra 10 each. So $30 for 18 holes in the golf now discount.

I played Crystal Springs last week for $28 at 1:30PM!!!!

Response from on 04/27/2018:
Hello John, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

Great for iron practice.

Great little course, always pretty smooth pace of play, if there's an issue you just go around the slow party. No ranger or bar or food or anything, but the course is surprisingly challenging for a par three.

Response from on 09/22/2017:
Hello Doug, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course, in the New York area. We are sorry to hear that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played and your feedback is appreciated. It looks like you had a smooth round and had a friendly experience with our staff, so we hope that made your round a little better. Thank you for golfing with us and we hope to earn your business again soon.

Lack of Friendlyness by staff

I've played 3 times in last month. Each time the check in man (older) was grouchy. First time he complained I didn't tell him we were seniors quickly enough so he refunded $2 each reluctantly. Second time I asked if my wife and I could play 3 more holes. He just growled at me. I offered to pay and he said just go. It was 95 degrees and only 3 groups were on course. Third time I arrived 30 min early for my Golf Now tee time and asked if we could go right out( no one else was waiting). He said ok but then yelled at me "Next time when you have 1:30 time, get here at 1:30". I won't be returning with this type attitude. Woman check in person is lovely.

Response from on 08/22/2017:
Hello Earl, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor customer experience with our staff and your feedback is appreciated. We hope you enjoyed playing our golf course, in the New York area, and we value your business.

Surprisingly challenging

Cute little par 3, good for a short iron tuneup ... First few holes relatively easy, but last 4-5 were challenging ... hitting green on those middle to late holes not easy ... didn't like hitting off mats, but understandable why ... will definitely play again

Response from on 05/23/2017:
Hello Christopher, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you found our staff friendly. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

10 holes, 9 are wedge shots. Great place to practice.

Pros:
Fun course.
10 holes, the first 9 are wedge shots, the last hole is 180ish. Great place to practice short game shots.
Greens in good shape, and all have a good deal of break to them.
Really nice guy in the pro shop.
Short, great for a walk.
Course was in good shape.
Not busy.

The cons:
Tee boxes are mats. Good quality, but still mats.
Hole 3 is kind of confusing. It's in the center of the course, and there's 3-4 greens around the 100 yd distance.
Only hole 10 is a full shot. All other tee shots are around 100 yards.

Bit of a hidden gem

Only lowered the score for layout because it's a par 3 and sometimes it is hard to figure out where the next hole is. Course is very well maintained , greens are better than most municipal courses. Tee boxes are mats but they are the kind of mats that are more like grass and u can tee the ball if you want

New York Advisor

Great...

...for beginners. Conditions are fair. It's a little clumpy around the greens. New mats.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Loved the place

Great course for working on your mid range and putting game.

very short par 3 course. great for teaching kids and practice rounds

it is what you pay for. great to go out and swing the clubs for practice. great course to teach kids. VERY slow pace of place and only walking allowed although you can get around in about an hour.

nothing more than a beginner course or a practice course...the management is very nice.

Very Nice but to expensive

This is very beautiful pitch and putt course.. The family owned feel makes it even better. I love that feeling. I can't complain about the place except for the price . It's 18$ for 9 holes and then to play 18 holes it's another 10$ . 28$ to play 18 holes at a pitch and putt is kinda crazy. For that I go to Flushing and pay 20 bucks for 18 holes and 11$ for a pitcher of beer . I would play here all the time if it wasn't for the price. It should be 20$ for 18 holes . It's only a 9 hole course that you would have to replay for 18 anyway . It should at least be 22$ for 18 holes if anything. Besides that it's a nice course that has some awesome obstacles .

Great Little Course for Practicing Short Game

This is a beginner's course with a good pace and playable within 1-1.5 hours. Its good for working on your short game.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Great practice course

Great practice course. I played here just to get some swings in and I loved it. Greens are slow but very very well manicured. Great place to bring your kids to win the game. Very slow pace of play because there are a lot of kids on course. That gave me a lot of time to practice my chips and putting while I waited will definitely play again

Perfect for Iron Practice

For what the course is designed to be, it is fantastic. Some greens are a bit worn and nobody sets the pace of play. You should be able to finish the 10 holes in under 90 minutes, but it usually takes over two hours due to congestion (played this course about four times now).

Great short course

This course actually has 10 holes.. This is a great family owned course and it perfect to work on your irons. Most holes are 80-130 off the tee box. Oh yeah, there are no tee boxes. Only mats. But for 15-20 bucks, it's great to get a beginner accustomed to the game or an advanced golfer just to work on short stuff. There are a couple trickier holes, particularly holes 5 and especially 6.

Lincoln Park, New Jersey
West Caldwell, New Jersey
Parsippany, New Jersey
Parsippany, New Jersey

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.