Lakeview Golf Club is a favorite amongst Delray Beach locals. It is a par-60 executive layout that offers the perfect level of challenge for beginners, juniors, and senior golfers. It is the sister course to Delray Beach Golf Club, a championship course that is less than a mile away. Opened in 1972, the golf course has a classic design that measures just over 3,000 yards. The terrain is mostly flat, making it an enjoyable course to walk. Despite its length the holes have the feel of a championship course. There are 14 par 3s, a fair share of which are quite challenging as opposed to the uniform par 3s you see on some executive courses. For more advanced players, it is a great place to get in a quick round of practice.
Lakeview Golf Club
Gentlemen 60 3006 yards 57.0 85
Ladies 60 2765 yards 57.2 90
Scorecard for Lakeview
Mens M: 57.0/85 96 147 122 252 113 232 140 284 150 1536 259 103 115 107 277 116 124 126 238 1465 3001
Ladies W: 57.2/90 85 95 120 230 80 225 110 275 140 1360 250 100 110 100 270 110 115 120 230 1405 2765

Year Built 1972
Fairways Bermuda grass
Greens Bermuda grass
Architect Bill Dietsch

Needs some TLC

I have played Lakeview a number of times, and am a big fan of the staff, the location, and the layout. Over the last several years I have noticed a real decline in the condition of the course. The greens have patches of invasive grass (St Aug?), and the turf on the tee boxes is abysmal.There are also some incorrect yardages posted on the tee boxes. I had quite a few bare lies around the greens. I hope the staff will invest some money and effort because I would love to keep playing this course, but in better condition.

Response from Lakeview Golf Club on 08/01/2018:
Thank you for leaving us with a review. On behalf of all of the staff here at Lakeview Golf Club, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our course, and we are happy to hear that you like our staff, location, and layout. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the conditions. Our staff will keep working to make necessary improvements to the course, and we hope you will be able to see improvements the next time you play with us. Thank you again for sharing your concerns.

A great challenge for your irons

The course presents a great opportunity practice your shot placement. Most holes can be reached with an iron but, several might allow a wood. The greens are bunkered or raised or have water in play. The conditions were good and the greens were smooth in spite of aeration. For a superb experience I recommend that you give this course a try.

Plenty of time to enjoy grandson

Still some dew on the grass at 8:37. We were behind a fast-playing foursome so we never waited after the 4th hole. Course was fair to good, with a few greens needing some attention. A few t-boxes were moved for repair--no problem there. My wife and I played with a grandson, who gave us some tips. Always open to spend time with him. This has become our go-to course because at our age we don't need to be stretching to reach 525 yard greens in reg. And the price is right!

Unfortunatet

I like golf now but this time the fellow that I was going to play with on his way down from Rochester newyork got a call that his brother had passed away so he had to cancel his vacation . So that ment that I got stuck for his cost 26 .oo I know that t is out of his hand ..soooooo that is the regret of golf now ... It taught me. A lesso on golf now I am retired and trying to save a few dollars ang this it backfired on me ....

Response from Lakeview Golf Club on 04/03/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

Starter needs some help?

We have played here before and not had an issue with the starter. They were running behind and the course was quite crowded. For some reason the starter felt it appropriate to send off at least 3 twosomes without pairing anyone up. Also he determined nobody could move to the first tee box to get set up and ready until the current golfers on the first hole were not only off the green but had stored their clubs and driven to the next hole. Also some of the greens were not in very good shape. Other than that, it is a nice little course!

Response from Lakeview Golf Club on 03/28/2018:
Hello Carla, thank you for taking the time to review us, Lakeview Golf Club, in the Delray Beach area. We're very sorry to hear you may not have had the best recent customer experience with us due to the pace of play, and we greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the starters so we may work towards any necessary improvements. We also appreciate your dedication to playing our course over the years and hope we can continue to provide you with a valuable golf experience. Thank you for golfing with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Nice little course to practice on.

Lots of short holes if you want to practice your irons.

Greens could be in better shape.

Good value. Would play again.

Good for practice of short game. It's not clear how close to green you can drive. There are no signs or handicap flags for handicapped players. Protects all if there are such signs.

sunday golf

Very Very slow play. The couple in front took 8 or 9 practice swings before hitting the ball that went 10 yards.

Response from Lakeview Golf Club on 03/08/2018:
Thanks so much for choosing Lakeview Golf Club and taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course layout and the greens and fairways were to your liking. We are especially pleased to hear that you were treated so well by our staff. We are disappointed, however, to hear that the pace did not meet your expectations. We are constantly looking to improve, so your feedback is welcomed, and we will share your comment with the appropriate staff to make any needed improvements or corrections. Thanks again for choosing Lakeview Golf Club.

Valid dates: Sep 03, 2018 - Oct 21, 2018
Book this Stay and Play package to enjoy your stay at the Stowe Mountain Lodge which includes 1 round at the exclusive Mountain Course at Spruce Peak (Formerly known as the Stowe Mountain Course) and unlimited rounds at the Stowe Country Club!
3.4720176471