White Oaks Country Club

White Oaks Country Club is carved from the mature pinelands of Newfield in south Jersey. Towering oak trees frame the golf course, separating each hole and giving each one a secluded feel. There are several challenges in store on this layout including massive strategically placed bunkers and water hazards, but it is also forgiving enough to accommodate beginners. The golf course does not have just one hole that it considers its signature but in fact, multiple holes. There is the par-5 seventh which stretches to a monstrous 621 yards and the par-4 ninth features a tricky second shot over water to a double green. These two challenging holes take advantage of the landscape's natural contours. The 17th is yet another signature hole, it has been voted the "toughest par 3 in South Jersey."

Blue 71 6510 yards
White 71 6113 yards
Gold (W) 71 5603 yards
Red (W) 71 5195 yards
Scorecard for White Oaks
Blue M: 70.4/122 360 326 455 185 335 398 598 176 377 3210 549 431 137 390 317 339 277 223 367 3030 6240
White M: 68.2/119 336 294 432 170 309 363 538 158 348 2948 514 415 129 356 296 318 261 205 350 2844 5792
Gold M: 65.8/113 W: 74.8/139 315 257 396 119 302 352 516 133 318 2708 490 393 118 307 275 294 250 151 324 2602 5310
Red W: 68.7/120 320 270 400 124 302 363 446 143 310 2678 518 308 114 360 274 254 235 170 284 2517 5195

Year Built 2000

Dress code Proper golf attire is required. No denim.

Amazing Food 11

even if you have a beach tag stay out of the sand

I thought the fairways and greens were really good for this time of year.The tees were a little barren the aprons were fine and the less said about the traps the better. They are proof of the horrible weather we had for the last 4 or 5 months. Even though I lost a few balls in the "sand" i did not allow this to ruin my day. I think the good far out weights the bad and I'll return soon.

Commented On 2019-03-18T14:01:21.000+00:00

Hi Mike, Thank you for leaving us a 4-star rating. If only we could control the weather. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 10/15/2018:
We are sorry to see your latest experience with us fell short of 5 stars. We hope you give us another shot soon.
Response from White Oaks Country Club on 10/17/2018:
Thank you for the 4 stars! We're glad you always enjoy playing at #WhiteOaksCountryClub

Really nice layout well kept friendly staff!

I was surprised by the good conditions at this course considering the wet summer we had. Many course in the area are in bad shape but this course was in very good shape ! I would strongly recommend this course

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 10/08/2018:
Thank you for the great 5-star review! We agree--the course is looking great. Come play again soon!

great

We had a good time with our Golfnow reservation. We were teamed up with another golfnow member and it was a pleasure to play with him. With all the rain we have had they have kept the course in good condition. . All around the course they were fixing landscape problems. They do a good job in all of their inter action with us golfers.

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 10/01/2018:
Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your round with us. We hope you visit again soon.

Good time had by all

Was an overcast day little breezy cool, The course was packed been raining too much lately so a lot of people came out pace was a little slow but that was because it was crowded but fair course was in good condition we were in paired with another couple and things went well we joined it great time highly recommend it

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 09/26/2018:
We're glad you had a great time despite the slower pace of play on this day. We appreciate the recommendation!

Slow Oaks

Booked a tee time for 2 of my friends and I at 1:06pm, not knowing a 40 person tourmemt was teeing off at 12:30pm. No information was posted about the tourmemt and they had the tourmemt tee off shotgun style.....Took us 3 hours to play 6 holes.... Went in to get a refund and the guy only funded us 20 bucks since we played 6 holes. Mentioned to the guy that I wish there was warning about this tourmemt some where. He said “sorry we’re a business and try to book as many people as possible. Course is a $ grab. Avoid it.....

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 10/01/2018:
We apologize for the miscommunication. We encourage you to call us directly at 856-697-8900. We look forward to a productive discussion.
Response from White Oaks Country Club on 09/10/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star rating! We hope you book your next round with us soon.

FUN COURSE, PLAYED FROM THE SENIOR TEES AND IT IS A GOOD FIT FOR SENIORS.

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 08/03/2018:
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed playing from the Seniors tees! We hope you book your next round with us soon.

White oaks

Aka slow oaks. Pace of play is brutal. However course is well kept and staff is friendly

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 07/31/2018:
We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work on keeping the pace of play at a good rate. We hope you give us another shot soon!

Weather was perfect, pace was great, Course well kept. Only downside= No coolers allowed

I've played as White Oaks many times and it always brings me back for more. As far as the game standpoint, Perfect. Pace was quick. Course was well maintained and hole design is pretty good. Nothing overly challenging. Find a good deal $41 at 10am
I do enjoy to bring a cooler with some beer and snacks, but we were all told to bring our coolers back to our car. I get it, they have a cart girl and want to make money. (Came around once ever two holes, which is great service).
Would recommend

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 07/10/2018:
Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We are glad you enjoyed everything from the course customer service to the pace of play. We hope to see you out there again soon!

Great way to spend the fourth of july

I was greeted when I got there by staff members. Thin was a nice touch for a first time player at white oaks. It was a very hot day but I was partnered with a player that didn’t mind a slower pace. The course was challenging and yet playable.

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 07/06/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review. We are glad you had a great first-time experience at White Oaks. We hope to see you out there again soon.

hot

It was 98 degrees. We had a rough start, but took it easy. The greens were in great shape . The water coolers could have been filled during the hot day. two of the three we used were empty.

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 07/06/2018:
We appreciate your feedback and will make sure the coolers are more filled in the future. We hope you give us another shot soon.

Course in great shape. Pace of play good. Could have used a cart (person) out there. Very hot & humid.

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 07/06/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star rating. We are glad you enjoyed the course conditions as well as the pace of play.
Response from White Oaks Country Club on 07/06/2018:
We are glad you enjoyed the quality of our course staff. We hope you give us another shot soon.

Nice layout,quite challenging greens were in excellent condition and fast. Staff was friendly and helpful. Will recommend to others and will play again.

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 06/29/2018:
Thank you for the excellent 5-star review! We are glad you enjoyed the challenge as well as the greens conditions. We look forward to your next round with your friends!
Response from White Oaks Country Club on 06/29/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star rating. Book your next round with us soon!

Great course for the money and it’s in great condition.

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 06/29/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review! We are glad you found value in the course. Come play again soon!

Nice little course.

Course was in great shape. The greens were generally fair and clean. As part of a twosome the course assistancthe made sure the foursome in front of us let us play through. The course is short with several part 4s that don't require a driver. Certainly worth the money. Should be back

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 06/18/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star rating and review! We are glad you found value in the course.

Green greens fast

Greens are fast, fairways are tight, great course

Response from White Oaks Country Club on 06/18/2018:
We are glad you consider White Oaks a great course! Come play again soon.
Winslow, New Jersey
Mays Landing, New Jersey
Turnersville, New Jersey
3.2919823529

Valid dates: Apr 13, 2019 - Apr 16, 2019
The Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun Stay & Play includes a three night stay at Harrah’s Ak-Chin, two rounds of golf at Ak-Chin Southern Dunes, and the ideal location to catch all of the long drive action during the Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun!