Town & Country Golf Links

Dress code: No Jeans. No Tank Tops. No T-Shirts.

Blue (W) 72 6000 yards 73.9 131
Green (W) 71 4768 yards 67.2 115
Family/Red (W) 71 3499 yards N/A N/A

"Over all experience"

Beast1971's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/22/2017

I played at this course 1st time in the fall it was a nice experience. Staff was nice and fairways and greens were in good shape. Course lay out was average. I went with friend to play in spring telling him it's a nice course to play. I couldn't believe how the staff was very unhelpful and borderline rude. Tee time was missed by 2 min (exactly 2 min) and because of that staff said due to missing tee time we had to wait for next opening in which a time frame couldn't be given at all. I would totally understand if golf course was packed but it wasn't at all. Staff seemed very annoyed which made me annoyed. After this experience not sure if I will be playing here again.

"Habitual problem with pace of play"

bambiklr's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/25/2017

Play the course mid-week morning. Pace of play is horrible on weekends. The other annoyance is you have to sign-up for their social club to be able to buy alcohol from the cart girl or at the bar.

Course is relatively short but has some interesting holes. Conditions of greens have always been good and the price is right.

"Tight Confusing Course"

JES1111's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/11/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 9 holes Excellent weather

Though it was a nice overall place my biggest issue is how quickly they were sending up out. The starter said you can go. We got to the tee box and there were two groups of four on our hole. The play was sooooo slow.

Also an overall course map would have helped. Trying to find you flag versus the next whole was a joy. It was so tight someone on another whole mis hit slightly and the ball landed by out cart at the tee box. Everyone said it was confusing.

You had to have eyes everywhere for people playing other holes. We decided though local we won't go again.

Course Layout: Poor

"Moderately Disappointing"

vjw0105's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/10/2015
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather

I would pass by this facility over the last couple of years and always felt it looked like a decent course. I have had other people tell me it is a good one. I, unfortunately was disappointed when I finally got the chance to play. The greens were quite slow. On most of the holes it was difficult to tell the fairway from the rough. There were a couple of short par four tees where the grass was high enough to get between the ball and the club. Was it an awful course? Not really but not what I envisioned and expected. Best looking visual hole is 18 except for the somewhat tall weeds growing in the fairway. I do not think I would play this course again mostly due to travel time to get there.

"Decent public track"

PADave's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/22/2014
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Average weather

I play this course once or twice a year. It is a good public course, but don't set expectations too high for conditioning. Greens have been "shelled" and nobody fixes ball marks. Fairway divots everywhere and no sand bottles on carts. Front 9 is open and long - back is through the woods and 200 yards shorter. Tough to pick the right tees for a senior. Green tees are about right on the front and pretty short on back. Whites are a bit too long, especially on front. Pace of play was OK. Food is good, but you need to join the "Cream Valley Social Club" (free - 24 hour wait) to get an adult beverage since they don't have a liquor license. $39 for seniors OK, but not great.

"Nice layout"

bretmo's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/27/2012

Every thing was in great shape. The greens were true and fast. My only complaint were the slow groups ahead. The marshall neeeds tro be more diligent. Over 5 1/2 hours......

"Consistency"

FrankiePals's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/19/2012

I've played Town & Country a few times now; every time I go, the course is in fantastic condition. Even this late in the year (mid-October), the greens were in great shape, the fairways and tee boxes did not show that much damage from the golf season, and the sand traps were fluffy. I've always liked this course, and taking advantage of one of the "Hot Deals" via GolfNow made it a steal. Very highly recommended!

"Great course. Really a good value."

kegdol's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/05/2012

The course is challenging and well maintained. The defense of the course keeps you trying to improve your game to improve your score. The water hole on the 13th is always a challenge but is also one of my favorites. It would be nice if the grass cutters and grounds keepers would halt the equipment when you are ready to take a shot and they are nearby. I would highly recommend this course.

"Definitely gives the bang for the buck"

chuckt1186's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 8/30/2012

This course is always in great shape, the grounds crew works hard everyday to make sure the course is in tip top shape. They have some great deals and almost never get backed up. It provides enough challenge for the serious golfer but is easy enough that a novice can play and score half decent.

Course Difficulty:  Extremely Easy

"Great conditon. Very friendly and accommodating staff."

kingace00's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 7/18/2012

I really liked this course for several reasons. First, the course was in immaculate shape. The country setting was beautiful and I was quite impressed with the quality of the greens. Second, I was able to take my two young boys out with no issues and the staff was more than willing to accommodate my "threesome." I loved this this course and have been trying to get back since the end of the summer.