Style Parkland
Length 6069 meters
Balbriggan Golf Club

Year Built 1945
Architect Eddie Connaughton (2008)

Caddies Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Delta, Mastercard, American Express, Switch

We arrived there at 3.50 (exactly on time) and when I got to the golf shop I noticed 2 people walking out to the tee box through the window. I was a bit suspicious as i knew it was our tee time. The staff member working there was at the clothing section and seen me walk in yet took some time to come over to the counter, maybe a minute and a half/2 minutes. I told him I was here for the 3.50 tee time and he told me we were too late they had already teed off. I do not understand how as the next tee time was 4.00. I tried getting an explanation but he didn't seen to make sense in what he was saying. I presume he had let them go out early and had taken his time coming over as he did not want to let us out. I cannot understand why. I pleaded with him to give us their tee time as they were the 4 oclock and we had come all the way from Coolock. He couldn't come to any arrangement as he said all the times were booked out. I left in dissapointment as I am sure there was something he could do and after all he had let the two men on the 4 oclock go out early and denied us a round.

I left and as we drove down the road I said I would look online to see if there was another round available close by and noticed that Balbriggan was up on your site for a tee time at 4.10pm. So the receptionist had lied as there was tee times available. Is there anything you could do as sadly we could not find anywhere close by in our budget at that time. We wasted our time driving from Coolock to Balbriggan and was let down by poor service.

I am also writing to Balbriggan golf club to express my dissapointment.

The course was in perfect condition
My hat comes off to say a special tribute to the ground staff who have this course looking so well
I love playing this course as it offers a wide range of challenges and today I thought the greens were running fast which I liked a lot!

Walked off the course

First time I have ever done this . I was on my own and got stuck behind 3 woman for 4 holes , they refused to let me play through . I eventually skipped a hole to get ahead , when I got to the 12th there was another 2 groups of 3 . My patience had gone at that stage so i walked off . Very reluctant to go back there , even though staff were lovely the members were extremely arrogant and had no problem leaving me wait on a tee box for 15mins while they looked for a ball . Absolute disgrace

A gem in North county Dublin

I've had the pleasure of playing this course a number of times now & it never fails to impress me, both in terms of standards & friendliness.
There are some great holes to play, which stretch your ability, but reward in equal measure if your brave enough.
I always go away from the course, looking to play it again, thinking of the shots I left behind.
Its simply a fine course, with great holes, and kept in great condition. If your in the area you should give it a whirl, you will not be disappointed.

Perfect choice

Great value of 15€ for round of 18 halls. I definitely recommend this golf course. No temporary green at all.

Skerries, County Dublin