Luttrellstown Castle Golf and Country Club

White 72 6779 yards
Green 72 6437 yards
Red 72 5518 yards
Scorecard for Luttrellstown Castle Golf Club
Blue M: 74.9/131 406 550 426 228 433 202 424 508 408 3585 421 419 521 216 494 181 450 505 555 3762 7347
White M: 73.1/123 398 528 405 186 410 194 410 500 378 3409 398 345 514 200 458 155 396 449 488 3403 6812
Green W: 71.7/123 374 517 391 163 391 176 394 486 362 3254 382 330 416 154 438 123 379 416 472 3110 6364
Red W: 70.2/119 329 443 323 148 344 132 330 416 342 2807 342 265 416 141 314 123 343 357 421 2722 5529

Year Built 1993
Golf Season Year round. High Season: May - September
Architect Tom MacKenzie (2006) Donald Steel (2006)

Practice Hole Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Delta, Mastercard, American Express, Switch

Plays Long 10

Quiet round at Luttrellstown

Beautiful course. Firm underfoot. Loads of holes with water making it a great challenge.

Good layout - mixed condition

Challenging course with a great layout. Have reversed the nines since the last time I played there. Don't know why, but the old par 5 finish was a much more exciting stadium finish. Course had no record of my GolfNow booking (that is GNs fault not the course) but were extremely accommodating in getting us out nonetheless. Condition of course wasn't great - quite muddy and bare around the greens. Greens themselves were unbelievably slow. I know its winter but I've played other course over the same period that are holding up much better - Powerscourt and Carton House to name a couple. Still a course well worth playing for the overall challenge and layout. Got it on a GN hot deal so decent value for money at that price (35)

Great Value

Always in top condition never got caught up with slow play and great value for money

Plays Twice a year

Glad they switched 9s better finish now

Back nine far better than front, front has a couple of holes that just seem to have length as a defence, flat an long, some of the bunkers could do with a top up. Very nice track, be prepared for a challenge

Solid Course

Very solid parkland course. Staff seemed confused and overly busy.

Great course in excellent condition

Always challenging to play! And Course in good conditions despite the time of the year!

Poor weather

One for the big hitters!

Played here for the first time recently after several tip off's from friends. Gorgeous location and the course is brilliantly laid out so you barely see other golfers on your round. I am a 17 HC so played off the white tee's in blustery /wet conditions. Course played extremely long, 90% of the par 4 holes were a driver and a 3/5 wood combo to get me up to the green.

Green's were in great conditions although covered in leaves on certain parts of the course.

Good value for the round and the facilities are top notch. Holes 10 & 18 stand out for me.

Excellent experience

I played the course twice in about three weeks. Great condition each time (especially the greens). The grounds staff do a great job and there's obviously a lot of them as the course covers a huge area. Good separation between holes means you don't see lots of other golfers as you play. Excellent use of water features and a good design makes you think a lot about risk / reward all the way around. I play off a twenties h'cap so used the forward tees but from the back tees this course would challenge any golfer. Well worth a visit and I will definitely be back.

All good

Beautiful parkland course just outside of Dublin city center in good conditions given the huge amount of rain the night before. Would have been nice if the men's tees were not that far up. But all in all would always come back for a round of golf!

Great course, stunning grounds and very friendly staff

I have recently moved from Canada and was looking forward to playing an Irish course. This offered stunning views, a good challenge with a lot of strategically placed water hazards and more importantly the staff are all very friendly. The value of the course is simply incredible and is worth l every penny. I will be back here often!

Pristine parkland

A pleasure to place this course it is by far one of the best parklands in the Dublin area, a beautiful selection of holes will test the finest of golfers and is also a fair test for the higher handicapper. Finish of your day with a snack in the spike bar with its lovely atmosphere and friendly staff. I will be returning as soon as possible!!!!!! Regards Liam lynch

Loving Luttrellstown

This course is a true test of Golf. From the beginner right through to the advanced player. The course is in amazing condition with tight fairways and lightning quick greens. Before we went out we got to use the short game course and also the driving range. It was nice to play from grass bays. After our round we went into the clubhouse for a meal. The food was very nice with everyone complementing on it. The service was great with our server getting us everything we needed with no hesitation. If you’re looking for a great course and just a nice day out I would recommend Luttrellstown.

Loving Luttrellstown

This course is a true test of golf. With its amazing fairways right through its fair but speedy greens. All golfers, of any standard, need to play this course :) The practice facilities are great to use before you go out. Hitting golf balls off real grass bays make hitting range balls so more worth while. The meal after was very nice with the staff so egar to help. Thank you for looking after all my golfing needs Luttrellstown

Thursday 27 August

Course in excellent condition; play somewhat slow as we were a pair behind two fourballs

Great and challenging course.

Great course,but when we got there we were told to play the back 9 twice as they were working on the front 9,I would have preferred to play the full 18.golf now did not advise us about this.I would have chose to play golf on another course and come back and play luttrellstown another day.

one of the best

great course, plenty of length but not too narrow, good variety of holes, use all the clubs in your bag, friendly staff, great value. Only problem with such a good course is can get too busy......

Drivers Dream

This is a course that big hitters will love. Throw in the variety factor and this is an exceptional course.

One of my favourite courses!

Our tee time was 11 a.m. and we walked in to the clubhouse at 10:40. The member of staff was on the phone and immediately came off the phone to attend to us. This was great as I have a real problem with staff staying on the phone for 10 minutes and ignoring their customer. This Gent, from South Africa I believe, told us to simply follow the fourball which had just left the first. So we started 15 minutes early which really helped as it started to rain really hard as we approached the 18th green. I love Castleknock GC next door, and LUTTLESTOWN GC is just as good in my eyes.Thanks to one and all.

good course well worth a visit

Enjoyed Golf at Luttrelstown castle last week good course challenging but fine day out really Enjoyed the course a little bit pricey but we'll worth a visit plus one off the lads forgot their shoes and the nice lady that works in the club house offered him a lend of a pair for his round really nice off them if you ask me can really ask for more than that over all great course good day out

Lucan, County Dublin