Prestatyn Golf Club
White 72 6570 yards
Yellow 72 6246 yards
Red (W) 75 5691 yards
Scorecard for Prestatyn Golf Club
White M: 73.1/123 307 382 516 468 404 176 490 412 311 3466 450 139 507 175 434 335 414 150 494 3098 6564
Red W: 74.1/125 307 382 516 468 404 176 490 412 311 3466 450 139 507 175 434 335 414 150 494 3098 6564

Year Built 1905
Architect Donald Steel (1990) Steve Marnoch

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Delta, Mastercard

Plays Long 2

Great day

We played Prestatyn GC for the first time today and had a great day. The course is a real cracker! Not an easy course with some fairways only 20 paces wide, plenty of bunkers and long tough rough, but a really good course! The greens were great - fast, true and receptive even after the 6 weeks of summer we have just had. After we stopped for a drink and a toastie which finished off a great day. Would definitely recommend this course.

Stunning course in fantastic condition

A really stunning course with excellent greens. A real test of links golf. Immaculately kept. Recommended.

Stunning course in fantastic condition

Playing at its finest, this course presents a real test of golf. Greens are a real pleasure to putt on. Tee boxes and fairways are cut immaculately. Only issue experienced was a 4 ball shotgun start competition that tried to block our way on the 11th. They had just arrived on the tee as we left the 10th green and told us to jog on to the 13th tee. I had to stand my ground and politely inform these rude people that that was never going to happen. I was quizzed on my status as a player to which I replied I wasn't happy being questioned in this way during a round and they backed down and we proceeded to play out the hole and move on. Uncalled for as it took longer to fight my corner than it did to play the hole! Found out it was a police day out completion! Didn't spoil our round though. Would definitely recommend this course. 5 stars.

Great all round experience

Friendly staff in the golf shop, informed me about the pin position, and that the Society playing on that day were well ahead and wouldn't hold up our play (I like attention to detail). Course played well, greens ran true, a tribute to the green staff. Bar, very accommodating and not overpriced. Fully recommended.

Prestatyn Golf club

Prestatyn golf course is a fantastic links golf course We played in brilliant sunshine and hardly a breath of wind The course was in excellent condition and the greens very true if a tad slow A warm welcome in the pro shop was the start to a great day of golf Pace of play was very good 3 hours 45 minutes for 18 holes The food and drinks were fairly priced and good quality All in all a must play experience

Great Links Course

Played on a day in early April when most of my local courses on the Wirral were closed due to poor weather. However, we had been looking to play Prestatyn for a while so we booked a tee-time on the day as the course was fully open, no temporary greens, and trolleys and buggies allowed. Even the sun was shining! We had a chat to some members prior to our tee-time and they were very welcoming. The course itself was in super condition considering the amount of rain that had fallen over the previous month. It was flat, with generous fairways and the greens were medium fast. The yellow tees were well forward so the course was playing shorter but there was little run on the ball. I enjoyed the course and would be happy to play it again soon. The round cost a reasonable £21 per player booked via the tee-times website. Owing to time factors we were unable to sample the clubhouse and bar facilities. Maybe next time. Highly recommended course.
Course Layout Excellent

Despite the weather a fabulous day out.

Despite what feels like continuous poor weather and water logged golf courses everywhere we had the good fortune to book and play at prestatyn on Sunday 1st April. Apparently the course was under water the previous day but there was little evidence of this on our visit. A warm welcome in the pros shop followed a fabulous game on a course In fabulous condition. We were alone all afternoon so pace of play was not an issue. A friendly reception in the club house followed with a drink and a bite. All in all fabulous and we are sure to revisit. Well done to the club and the green keeping staff.

Great test

Ace condition even though it was February , greens had been spiked but didn't affect them much , fantastic course !

Great winter golf

Nice course with good facilities, and in impeccable condition for mid February! Well worth the trip.
Pace of Play Good