View of the par-4 9th hole Todd Creek Golf Club

Arthur Hills designed the 18-hole golf course at the semi-private Todd Creek Golf Club (previously known as Heritage Todd Creek Golf Club). Opened in 2007, the golf course is 7,435 yards from its championship tees. Nestled near the Rocky Mountains, Hills used the natural landscape to create an exceptional course. Native grasses and wetlands make up the course's rolling terrain, which undergoes several changes in elevation. A creek also creates water hazards on the course while adding to the peaceful atmosphere. Undulating fairways and strategically placed bunkers also add interest to Todd Creek Golf Club. Golfers can enjoy spectacular views of the Rockies while playing this challenging, but fun course.

Todd Creek Golf Club

Year Built 2007
Architect Arthur Hills (2007) Chris Wilczynski (2007)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Diners Club
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Entertaining Clients 22

Off Season Outing

Having never been to the course there was no signage directing you to the bag drop. (As you enter it is to the right side of the clubhouse building)

Staff in the pro shop, restaurant, player assistants and starters were extremely nice and attentive.

While it is the off season, the practice range was still open for hitting off of turf. The course was dormant which made it cart path only. We were still able to get a round in a little over 4 hours, but were rushed by the group behind while trying not to run it up on the group in front.

Before making the turn we were able to call the clubhouse and place a food and beverage order prior to making the turn. This convenience made the stop about 2-3 minutes versus a lot longer on some some courses.

This course has many wide open spots, but don't be fooled, you need to play a tight game to not end up in one of the sand traps. Also, there are a lot of homes built near the course, but for the most part they are out of range. The water holes on the back nine were fun and the 18th gives you a make or break option off of the tee. The course was fairly challenging even with no growth on the course. The pin placements were in reasonable spots, and there were no gimmicky greens.

I cannot wait to try this course again in the spring thru fall. It will most likely be a bigger challenge than the off season conditions, but will probably be a more pleasant on course experience now that I know how I personally need to play the course.

The prices are reasonable in the clubhouse for food and beverage and the pro shop also was pretty fair.

The mountain views on the course and from the clubhouse are amazing.

While it is a bit of a drive from downtown Denver, it only took about 30 minutes in Sunday traffic.

Definitely am looking forward to a return outing!

Commented on 02/05/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Todd Creek Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Winter Golf

It's great to be playing golf in late December and to have 60+ degrees. Course in great condition considering it is now Winter.

Commented on 12/29/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed the course and weather the day of your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Well maintained

The course is in great condition for this time of year. We fortunately had a nice weather and enjoyed the experience.
Holes 4-9 wind through the new construction area of residential development, which takes away from the scenery, but the back nine is top notch.

Commented on 11/25/2019

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 4 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Todd Creek Golf Club!

Fall golf

The weather was perfect for mid-Nov. The course was in great condition, though it won't be much longer before the fairways are brown.
I got a good deal and there were not many players. I was a single and only caught up with the 3some in front a few times, though I Took my time. Still got done in about 3.5 hrs.

Commented on 11/19/2019

Hello, Mackavee. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Todd Creek Golf Club!

Very nice course, quick play

Played on a Wednesday at 1. We were done by about 4:15. We were a twosome with the first 7 holes open in front of us. We caught up to another couple of twosomes, but it kept moving right along. This would be a hard course to walk given that the holes are scattered among a housing development (which you can't tell from the pictures). But it is a very nice course. Pretty challenging,. Fairways fairly wide open, but a lot of greens that are strategically placed. The pins seemed to all be near the edges of the green, and if you miss the green you are often short sided. Greens very undulating, and very quick. Nice range, with two nice chipping areas with bunkers, big practice green. Greens were rolling very smooth.

Main complaint is that the bunkers were wet. We hadn't had much rain, so they just don't drain well. Also, the sand was pretty thin (2") in a lot of places, so that the plastic liner was exposed. Given that they were wet, this made it particularly challenging to hit a consistent bunker shot.

But, at $39 w/cart on Golfnow, it was a good deal and I'll play again.
They even have an air hose to blow off your spikes after the round!

Commented on 10/21/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate your recent golfing experience with us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We always aim for a 5-star experience, so we your welcome feedback for improvement and will use it to make the necessary changes. Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great savings over regular rates

Great rate for this course,which was in good condition. The greens were super fast. Friendly staff at this great facility. Thanks Golf Now for the discount.

Commented on 10/17/2019

Hi , we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars! We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Todd Creek Golf Club!

Outstanding!

What a great layout and course. Marshall told me on the first hole that the greens were knarly, they were but fair. Rolled true on every hole. Got an impromptu putting lesson in the pro shop and it saved me probably 10 strokes! Great staff, great place. I'll definitly be back.

Commented on 10/17/2019

Hi, thank you for sharing your recent 5-star round with us as your feedback is extremely important to us. We always try to create the most enjoyable golfing experiences here, so we are thrilled to hear about yours! We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club.

Great course friendly staff.

The staff was spectacular, very friendly and helpful. Group of beginners here and the staff was very accommodating and found us the perfect tee time and helped us navigate golf etiquette, rules, etc.

The only downside for us as beginners was the course layout; there are houses all around and we spent the afternoon terrified of hitting someone’s house (hit someone’s roof once, glad the owners were outside so we could apologize). I doubt this would be a problem for experienced golfers.

Commented on 10/14/2019

Hi, thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Todd Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/14/2019

Hi, Greg. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Todd Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Amazing course, like PGA

It is one of my favorite. 10 over was great. I love it.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating your round with us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back again soon with us at Todd Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 09/12/2019

Hi, we would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course! Please feel free to comment further or reach out to our staff in the pro shop to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Todd Creek Golf Club! We hope to hear from you again soon!

Good fairways close to impossible greens

Fairways are great putting greens are the most difficult I have played. Some of them are enough to make you wanna quit playing lol. Staff is great though. if I was a pro and not a beginner low level intermediate player it may rate higher on my course radar

Commented on 09/03/2019

Thank you for leaving a review and rating your recent round with us! We always appreciate hearing back from our golfers but are sorry to see that your experience was anything short of the 5-star experience we strive to provide. Please be assured that we will use your comment as guidance for improvement to the course and your overall opinion of us. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 09/03/2019

Hi, thank you for your 5-star rating! We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your recent round with us! Please book another round with us again soon at Todd Creek Golf Club!

Slow play because others over estimate their ability

Not an easy course when played from the correct tee. A group of 3 sprayed their balls with their 190yd drives (generous) losing touch with the foursome aged of them. I don’t blame the course but marshal was notified. Greens were inconsistent some slow, some fast. Bunkers were still wet/mud at 12:30 on 96 degree day.

Course knowledge

I was a first timer to this course. The layout is real tricky in spots. Not knowing the layout I struggled a bit with were to try and place the ball. Its a course that you need to play a few time before you pass judgement if you like it or not.Lots of sand, fairways and greenside. Lots of wet sand greenside, which is frustrating. anyway cant wait to play it again.

Great course, I would recommend the course, there was no cart girl.

Revenge Round #1

My second time playing it and both times it was a real treat!
It's All Good!!

P.S. Course 2, Me 0

Commented on 08/06/2019

Hello, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Todd Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 08/06/2019

Westminster, Colorado
Fort Lupton, Colorado
Westminster, Colorado

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.