Aerial view of the clubhouse at Todd Creek Golf Club

Arthur Hills designed the 18-hole golf course at the semi-private Todd Creek Golf Club (previously known as Heritage Todd Creek Golf Club). Opened in 2007, the golf course is 7,435 yards from its championship tees. Nestled near the Rocky Mountains, Hills used the natural landscape to create an exceptional course. Native grasses and wetlands make up the course's rolling terrain, which undergoes several changes in elevation. A creek also creates water hazards on the course while adding to the peaceful atmosphere. Undulating fairways and strategically placed bunkers also add interest to Todd Creek Golf Club. Golfers can enjoy spectacular views of the Rockies while playing this challenging, but fun course.

Todd Creek Golf Club

Year Built 2007
Architect Arthur Hills (2007) Chris Wilczynski (2007)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Diners Club
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Available Sports

Fitness, Tennis

Entertaining Clients 22

Really good layout

Fairways and greens pretty firm. Hard to hold shots. Need beverage person on the course in the morning.

Nice Course

It’s a nice layout with great tee boxes and fast greens. You can definitely make it more challenging by moving back a set of tees. Houses line most holes which was not my favorite.

Commented on 06/30/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Todd Creek Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good Course

Course was nice. Greens were fast and true. Inside and outside staff were clear and cordial. Only thing I would say, is that the Outside staff should assume that each guest may have never played the course before. I got lost going to #1 with no direction from the outside staff. Otherwise, it was a good experience.

Commented on 07/02/2020

Friendly Staff, Great Course

The greens were fast and this is a difficult test ago from the back tees.

The pro shop staff were excellent because I had messed up with my teetime and was actually late but they still honored my time and let me play.

It’s a great course.
Tony

Commented on 06/25/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, AuchterlonieTony! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Slow day. Tough pins.

Pace of play was slow today - played through a couple groups even though we were walking. Pin placements were very tough today overall. Greens were fast. Overall course played firmer on the back 9 after an 11:15 tee time. Heat of the day anyway. Always have enjoyed the course though

Commented on 06/24/2020

Keeps getting pricier!!

Todd Creek is one of my favorite golf courses in the Denver area. I have seen this course go from one of the most affordable courses to one of the most expensive in a few years. They used to provide range balls for free before rounds as well! What changed to cause such an increase in price? It’s very difficult to play here when many other courses charge considerably less.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello, KevoDfor3. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u9200321! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 06/15/2020

Beautiful 90 degree day to play golf

A very nice day to play golf and the course was in great shape. I very much enjoyed my day and I always enjoy playing here. I will definitely be back soon.

Commented on 06/03/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mwallace10! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Bad shape and lacking amenities

Staff were not overly friendly. Course is not in great shape (greens are rough and all have fungus; large swaths of rough dead or overrun with thistle/weeds). Lacking its normal amenities, yet still priced high. Given all the other quality golf options nearby, not sure I would want to pay that much for what you’re getting. Took 2.5 hours for 9 holes. We were walking, yet waited on every shot (groups ahead were in carts). Was hoping for a great experience given the cost- disappointed.

Commented on 06/04/2020

Hello, whybnml. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 2-stars. We take our feedback very seriously at our course. We always appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club.

A Beautiful Day at Todd Creek

The course has been in great shape all season. The management kept the course open by being organized and efficient this season. They have selected a great staff who understand we all want a smooth pace of play and friendly interactions. It’s a tough course but no hole is the same. Greens are fair and rough keep you challenged. The only negative is that Restrooms and the women’s tee boxes must be improved.

Commented on 06/03/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000003258440! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

dissapointing

couldn't rent an electric cart for my wife and I. A very long course to walk.
NO beverage / cart girl. one would think that because of Covid and golf courses being closed for many extra weeks that the golf course and employees would want to sell drinks and make money and tips and so on.
NOT one drink person for the 2 1/2 hours of us walking the 9 holes we played.
don't tell me it was a slow day, only previous tee time was at 1:30.
rangers weren't pushing the slow group in front of us. They had carts ( Todd creek carts NOT personal carts), because we were told they were employees.
we had to wait for them because the group ahead of them had 2 or 3 holes between them and their other group. we asked the blonde ranger to see if there was a cart/drink girl on hole # 2. he made two or three additional laps and told us he couldn't find her.
DISSAPOINTING!
many other choices to play other than here.

Commented on 06/02/2020

Hello u000003723296. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 06/08/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Emmuttut! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello, u716128849. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club.

Tough Walk

Very taxing course to walk. Very long distance from clubhouse to 1st & 10th tees. Many holes from green to next tee box included significant distances.

Commented on 05/26/2020

HTC Golf Course

It was a beautiful day for golf. The course was in very good condition and very challenging with the elevated greens and up and down fairways on the front nine. I’m looking forward to my next time out.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Beautiful day on the Links

A great day to play a round of golf. The course was in great shape and I enjoyed the round.

Commented on 05/13/2020

Way too expensive

There are way better options for the price of their green fee, paying $60 for a walking fee is insane. I don’t think I would ever come back.

Thanks,

A

Commented on 06/03/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Todd Creek Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Beautiful day on the Links

A nice day except the strong winds. Enjoyed the course as it was in good shape. I will be back again soon.

Commented on 05/06/2020

Worst Customer Service/Guest Experience

Get your staff together and be consistent. Do not tell me that I have to walk because of the time I booked and then let the group right behind me get a cart and press on my group the entire time. Absolutely unacceptable! My group checked in before the group behind me and asked for a cart and was told no, then not 5 minutes later I listen to the group behind me checking in and it is no problem at all for them. They were in the same block of tee times and I assure you this was not to accommodate a disability. More than likely will not be back the service here is trash. The only thing they have is a decent golf course.

Commented on 06/08/2020

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to know you consider the course one of your favorites, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Brighton, Colorado