Arthur Hills designed the 18-hole golf course at the semi-private Todd Creek Golf Club (previously known as Heritage Todd Creek Golf Club). Opened in 2007, the golf course is 7,435 yards from its championship tees. Nestled near the Rocky Mountains, Hills used the natural landscape to create an exceptional course. Native grasses and wetlands make up the course's rolling terrain, which undergoes several changes in elevation. A creek also creates water hazards on the course while adding to the peaceful atmosphere. Undulating fairways and strategically placed bunkers also add interest to Todd Creek Golf Club. Golfers can enjoy spectacular views of the Rockies while playing this challenging, but fun course.

Todd Creek Golf Club

Year Built 2007
Architect Arthur Hills (2007) Chris Wilczynski (2007)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Diners Club
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Entertaining Clients 22

Response from on 08/13/2018:
We appreciate you playing Todd Creek Golf Club! Glad to hear you're always up for the challenge to play our course. Let's hope for some cooler weather next time. See you again soon!

Todd Creek is always in good condition and challenging enough. Practice facilities are wonderful as well. I always enjoy it!

Response from on 08/13/2018:
Thanks for playing Todd Creek Golf Club! We appreciate your kind words and we're glad to hear you always enjoy playing here. Book another tee time soon.
Response from on 08/13/2018:
Thank you for your 4-star rating! We apologize if you experienced slower than normal pace of play. Please consider giving us another chance in the near future.

Nice course and worth your consideration

I played here yesterday and choose to come back today. So, that tells you what you need to know about my thoughts on it.

One complaint. Probably due to heavy rains Wednesday, they did not move the pins today. I played EXACTLY the same course two days in a row. What's up with that?

Response from on 08/13/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club 2 days in a row, Steve. We appreciate you recommending our golf course to others! Your feedback regarding the hole locations is important to us as well. Come back again soon!

I like the course but...

I have played this course 10 times this year and it seems like 50% of the time they are aerating or working on the greens.

I played yesterday and they had sand all over the greens. I understand early season you need to put sand on the greens but the end of July as well? I played 4 other courses in the area in the last week and all of their greens are in great shape.

I have to say the pace of play yesterday was great but that was a Wednesday mid-morning. How can a course continue to receive negative "pace of play" reviews and not do anything about it? There is no reason rounds should take longer then 4.5 hours. I am tired of starters not being a little harder on people and moving them along - a bunch of snowflakes and "scared to hurt someone's feelings" - they are scared to hurt the feelings of 4 people that are slow vs the 50 people behind them that are annoyed it is taking so long.
Maybe focus on the 50 people so they come back vs worrying about the 4 people that will probably never come back anyway.

Response from on 08/09/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club so often this year. We appreciate your feedback regarding the pace of play and we will pass it along to management. As for the course maintenance, there are certain steps we have to take to ensure quality course conditions throughout the season. We hope you come back again soon.

Good conditions, friendly staff, nice 19th hole, good deal

The staff welcomes you. The nice practice facilities are notable for some Taylormade TP5 and Project (a) range balls, nice! The GPS on the carts is useful. The course is in good condition with a healthy fairways, good sand, and challenging greens. I'd recommend staying out of the yellow stuff (rough). Expect some wind in the afternoons. The 19th hole seems popular for even non-golfers. This course is worth a visit.

Response from on 07/23/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club, Leo! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed our golf course, friendly staff, GPS in carts, and food. We appreciate you recommending Todd Creek to others as well. Come back soon!
Response from on 07/19/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars, Anthony. Come back to Todd Creek Golf Club again soon.

Best value around!

Great course. $35 including balls and a cart on weekdays. This course can play LONG if it is windy. It's always windy.

Response from on 08/13/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club! We are thrilled to hear you consider our golf course to be the best value around. Come back soon.

Enjoyed all but the greens

I enjoy the variety and uniqueness each hole provides. The course was in great condition and, the day we played, the pace of play was relaxed.

While the greens in excellent condition, the pin placements seemed punitive. Because of the undulating nature of Todd Creek’s greens, there are few “level” areas. What was most frustrating was finding many pin placements located just over a ridge, making it virtually impossible to have a ball stop near the hole when missing the cup. Our observation was that there usually was only one small landing area that left an uphill putt. Add to this that a number of greens slope front to back, and scoring was very difficult. It felt like pro tournament conditions on the greens.

Aside from that, our experience was very enjoyable. Our compliments to the entire staff for making it so.

Response from on 07/19/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club! Your kind words regarding the course conditions and pace of play are much appreciated. As for the difficult hole locations, we'll be sure to pass the feedback along. Thanks again, come back soon!

What's up with the pin placements?

I have played Todd Creek a few times a year since the course opened. On this round and the one previous, the pin locations were absolutely ridiculous. It is bad enough that the greens (especially on the front 9) have more contours than Marilyn Monroe, but placing the pins at the extreme top of every ridge on every green is just dumb. My entire group was so frustrated with the putting that 2 people were seriously considering walking away after the front 9. This is not the US Open folks, pick somewhat accessible pin locations.

Response from on 07/19/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club. We appreciate and understand your feedback regarding the hole locations. We will be sure to pass it along to the maintenance crew. We hope you come back again soon.
Response from on 07/06/2018:
What can we do better next time to earn a 5-star overall rating?

Super slow play!!

5 1/2 hours to play - are you kidding me!!!! No marshals in sight. Great course but poorly managed if you ask me.

Response from on 07/06/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club. We sincerely apologize if you experienced slower than normal pace of play. Give us a call in the pro shop if that happens again and we'll do our best to accommodate. We hope you'll consider giving us another try in the near future.

One of Denvers best

I love this course. Recommend to all handicappers.

Response from on 07/06/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars and for recommending Todd Creek Golf Club to other golfers.

The course was in excellent shape. The greens, bunkers, fairways and practice facilities were all in excellent shape! Range balls and cart were included with the round. The drink cart wasn’t avaialable, but we grabbed some refreshments from the bar at a reasonable price! I highly recommend playing Todd Creek if you get the chance.

Response from on 07/06/2018:
Thanks for playing Todd Creek Golf Club! We appreciate your kind words regarding our course conditions and for recommending our golf course to other golfers as well. Hope to see you again soon!
Response from on 07/19/2018:
We're sorry to only see 3 stars. What can we do better next time?

Slow, Slow, Slow and nobody does anything about it!!

We golf a lot and actually prefer another course that is very close to this one off Riverdale Road but had played this course once before and as it's across the street from where we live, figured what the heck, let's try it. This golf course is NOT worth your time or money. There is zero shade, no mature landscaping, there is construction all around the course with houses going in, off-road detours to your next hole due to construction and not a single person on staff comes around to ensure that pace of play is kept up. We had a person from their pro-shop playing in front of us for the front 9 and he was aware the pace of play sucked yet did nothing about it. The beer girl also knew and did nothing about it. Party of 2 wanna be pro's in front of us on the back 9 (staff pro only played the front) who took 3-5 mins. each to wiggle and waggle and approach the ball, 5-6 practice swings then would hit a terrible shot and spend an exorbitant amount of time trying to find their balls. Rinse and repeat that process on each and every shot. They waited until the team in front of them were done and fully off the hole before even teeing off. We finally left on the 12th hole because of the slow play. Almost 45 mins to get through 3 holes! Are you kidding me?!? I tried to call while on the course to get a ranger out but no one ever answered. As we were driving back to the clubhouse we noticed that each and every hole on the back 9 was behind and congested. This was very disappointing to say the least. We will not be back and we will not recommend this course to anyone. The opposite in fact. I never write reviews but it was so bad that I would like TCGC to know they really have a lot of room for improvement and need to take better care of their golfers and ensure that pace of play is being kept. Golf is already a maddening game to play but even worse when you have to wait in the tee box for 15-20 mins each time because of the bozos in front of you. 12 holes of golf took the 2 of us just shy of 5.5 hours to play. Never again.

Response from on 07/19/2018:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback from your most recent round with us. We sincerely apologize if the pace of play was much slower than normal. 5.5 hours for 12 holes is certainly not acceptable and we will be sure to address this with our staff. We hope you'll consider giving us the chance to exceed your expectations in the near future.

Very nice golf course, but terrible pace of play

We had a fairly early tee time on a Saturday 6.54. The range is very nice and the course is very nice. The big problem is the pace of play which was over 5 hours. Having one of the early tee times this should not happen and the ranger seemed oblivious to it until about the 14th hole which by then the round was ruined. I would suggest to the course that all early times have to keep a 4 hour pace otherwise the course is jammed all day. I would like to play the course again, but I probably will not risk the slow pace of play

Response from on 06/27/2018:
We are glad you had a nice round overall, though we are sorry your experience was anything short of 5 stars. We understand the pace of play is key to your game, so we will continue to work on this for weekend play.

Surprise Surprise!

Stumbled onto this on Golf Now... Glad I did!!!! Great long fairways, greens in great shape, designed to challenge tho most fairways are hard to miss.... layout fun and appealing to the eye!
All the cool technology , GPS ON CARTS and “little things” like cart mounted ball n club washers, ice chest. Free bucket w rounds... if I were to “nit pick “.... no cart girl service ( I played Monday) and being my first time, some cart path to next tees were unmarked . Just dirt paths we hoped was the right direction. Simple things , easy fix!
No big thang! I’ll be back!!!!

Response from on 06/20/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star rating and review! We are glad you decided to give the course a try and ended up having a great experience. We look forward to your next round with us.

Slow play

My son and I were excited to get out for Father’s Day and have enjoyed Todd Creek before...this day our cart was low on electricity twice so that was a bummer and the 2 groups ahead were ridiculously slow which made for a not so fun cadence to our play..however, I do like all that Todd Creek offers and would play it and recommend it again

Response from on 06/20/2018:
We are glad you had a great Father's Day at Todd Creek Golf Club with your son! We apologize for the cart and hope you give us another shot soon.

Construction

I have played this course before it was dug up for new homes. I do not like a nice course being sliced up for new homes. MONEY MONEY MONEY thats all people think of these day's. I am glad that Golfnow has special's especially if your a Senior and live on a fixed income.

Response from on 06/15/2018:
We hope you give us another shot soon. In the future, be sure to book your next tee time on our website for the best online rates.
Brighton, Colorado