Arthur Hills designed the 18-hole golf course at the semi-private Todd Creek Golf Club (previously known as Heritage Todd Creek Golf Club). Opened in 2007, the golf course is 7,435 yards from its championship tees. Nestled near the Rocky Mountains, Hills used the natural landscape to create an exceptional course. Native grasses and wetlands make up the course's rolling terrain, which undergoes several changes in elevation. A creek also creates water hazards on the course while adding to the peaceful atmosphere. Undulating fairways and strategically placed bunkers also add interest to Todd Creek Golf Club. Golfers can enjoy spectacular views of the Rockies while playing this challenging, but fun course.

Todd Creek Golf Club

Year Built 2007
Architect Arthur Hills (2007) Chris Wilczynski (2007)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Diners Club
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Entertaining Clients 22

Nice Straight Forward Course

It's been several years since I've played Todd Creek. Still a very nice, fair course, with very few hidden or quirky layout choices. A couple of greens are perhaps overly undulating, but no difficult blind shots or sneaky bunkers/water hazards. Course condition was very good, with the exception of a few pitch marks on the greens, but that's on lazy golfers in my opinion, not on the maintenance crew. GPS in the cart is a nice perk. Staff is friendly, pro shop well stocked, and although I didn't partake, the restaurant/bar is quite nice.

Response from on 06/15/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review. We are glad you came back for more! We hope to see you out there again more often this season.

This course can be LONG

Always in great condition. When the winds blows it becomes a very long course even fromn the blues.

Response from on 06/20/2018:
We are glad you found the course in great condition. Come play again soon!

nice course

played this track a few times, and it always seems to play harder than the rating. Feels very long. Not sure why it feels that way - could be that they have a *lot* of 400 yd+ par 4s, tho the 5s are manageable. It's also often windy. But overall good shape and a few memorable holes.

Response from on 06/12/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club! We're glad to hear you enjoyed playing our challenging but fun golf course. We hope to see you out here again soon!
Response from on 06/04/2018:
Thank you, Chris! Come back to Todd Creek Golf Club again soon.

Where's the Beer??

Over all the course is in great shape, and the staff was friendly. Until they said "Stock up at the snack bar before you leave, there is not snack cart on the course."

Response from on 06/12/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club! We appreciate your kind words regarding our course conditions and friendly staff. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials. See you again soon!
Response from on 06/04/2018:
Thank you for the 4 stars!

Great golf

Great day of golf. Started with range balls, large putting green and two chipping greens. Then 18 holes of golf with no one impeding our pace of play (very hard to find nowadays). What more could you ask for.

Response from on 06/12/2018:
Sounds like a great at Todd Creek Golf Club! Thanks for playing and thanks for writing this great review. Come back soon.

Bad Clubhouse Personel

Hi, we golfed yesterday, and I just wanted to send my comment. Our t-time was about 1pm, and I showed up about 11am, which I typically do, giving, me plenty of time to warm up, grab a bite, and relax before playing. Upon checking in, I was gruffly told by a young, dark haired man at the counter that my showing up so early was an 'abuse' of the facilities and that we were not allowed to show up more than an hour in advance? As I didn't know what to say, I simply didn't respond other than 'ok', but fumed about it while warming up and having lunch, and decided something needed to be said. It was also commented about my paying with a 'prepaid' time on Golfnow, like that somehow made me a lower level guest? There were many people practicing that weren't golfing at all, and everyone I spoke to agreed that it was completely unacceptable to make take that position with anyone that came to the course. Hopefully this guy was just having a bad day, and that this is not the typical treatment of guests, but in any case, it was not fair for me and my friends to be subjected to it and hopefully will be sternly addressed. In the meantime, we'll have to strongly consider if a return trip to this facility is ever warranted again.
Sincerely, Jeff Weatherford

Response from on 06/04/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club, Jeff. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we sincerely apologize if you didn't experience top-level customer service. It's very important to us to make sure all golfers feel welcome at our course. We hope you'll consider giving us another try in the near future.

Great round of Golf!!

The course was perfect, the layoff was phenomenal, and the staff was amazing. The pace was our own, but that's because of the storm that hit to the south of us. To be fair, I judged this course on everything else and I couldn't be happier. Perfect round of golf!!!

Response from on 05/24/2018:
Wow, sounds like a great day of golf! Thanks for playing Todd Creek Golf Club. We hope you come back for another round soon.
Response from on 05/15/2018:
Thanks for the 5 stars! Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Fun course

Course was in great shape except for bunkers, hard as a rock, very little sand

First Time Wetness

A beautiful layout, the practice facility is well above average. Be sure to use the Bag-Drop as carts are not allowed in the parking lot. There is a lot of construction going on now but, not at all intrusive.

In all a great and challenging experience even, with the rany weather.

Response from on 05/15/2018:
Thanks for playing Todd Creek Golf Club! We're glad to hear you enjoyed our challenging but beautiful and fun layout. Hopefully you'll have better weather next time you play out here!

For the time of season course was in good condition

Overall experience on the course was good, greens are still a little rough but playable. The only complaint is the construction noise around some of the fairways.

Response from on 05/15/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club, Sammy. We're glad to hear you had a good overall experience. The greens are almost back to 100% from aeration. Be sure to book another round with us soon!

The course is looking great and is healing from the aeration

The tee-to-green conditions are really terrific. The groundskeepers are doing a fine job. The greens are healing from aeration and dressing, so in a few weeks, the putting will normalize...for right now, the rolls may be a bit bumpy, and the putts may not fall. Still, the weather was great, the course was very green, and staff make you feel welcome, all of which made this a very enjoyable round.

Response from on 05/15/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club, Leo. We're glad to hear you had an enjoyable round. Come back again soon!

I will definitely be back!

I've played around the world and was curious why it's hard to find Troon golf atmosphere in Denver. Finally got it! Course was challenging in all the right places. Staff was excellent. Price is amazing for what they offer. Can't wait to get back and play it a second time.

Response from on 05/15/2018:
That's what we like to hear! Thanks for your review, Jason. Come back to Todd Creek Golf Club again soon.
Response from on 05/15/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.
Response from on 04/23/2018:
Thank you very much, Anthony!
Response from on 04/23/2018:
Thanks for the 4 stars!
Response from on 04/17/2018:
Thanks for the 5 stars, Terry!

Forward Tees

I love this course! I find it challenging, but achievable. The forward tee boxes are not what I expect from this nice facility. They are not level nor elevated. I'm not sure this course will attract many women. The new t boxes look like an after thought.
For me to make this my home course, permanent bathrooms on the course is a must. There are too many other courses to play to not get the amenities.

Response from on 04/17/2018:
Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club! We're glad to hear that you love our course. We also appreciate the feedback regarding the tee boxes and bathrooms. We'll be sure to pass it along to management. Hopefully you'll join us for another round soon!
Brighton, Colorado