View of a green at San Carlos Golf Club

Course in great shape

Course is in great shape. Round was 4 hours and staff was great

Commented on 10/26/2020

Commented on 10/23/2020

Thank you for visiting us at San Carlos Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Everything good, but

Pace of play was rather slow. Group in front of us was playing from white tees when they should of been playing from shorter ones. Driver from 150yds. Is not acceptable from the white tees!

Commented on 10/22/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing San Carlos Golf Club.

Winter is upon us!

I'm a spoiled summertime player, when it's too hot and course conditions are often very wet. Still, the pace of play allows for 18 holes well under 3 hours. Unfortunately, as the season changes--meaning the temperatures are superb, struck balls roll instead of plug, and distance of most drives gets shorter--the pace of play borders on awful. Slower play can be expected when the course is full of foursomes (and occasional five-some), but my 11:30 tee time today ended shortly after 5:00 p.m. Is that reasonable? To be fair, the start was delayed a solid 45 minutes due to some scheduling snafus, but really... My message to each player that is lining up their putt while their buddy is putting, to every wife (or girlfriend) that has her driver, ball and tee ready to go before her husband (boyfriend) finishes his drive, and to every player that hustles to their cart after finishing a shot, THANK YOU! Please know that you are generally under-appreciated, but I notice!

Pace of play is a challenge for most courses during the winter season, but will be especially true for San Carlos Country Club. Why? Simple--it's very fine course, managed by very good people that clearly attempt to make sure everyone has a positive experience, and available at generally a reasonable price. I've never met anyone that didn't enjoy playing there (except for the slow play). I figure that's a good thing, and, of course, I am just a spoiled summertime player.

To the staff at San Carlos CC, have a terrific (and prosperous) winter season. I look forward to returning in May. Stay healthy!

Commented on 10/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your kind words, your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. San Carlos Golf Club thanks you!

My husband and I have played many courses in the Bonita/Naples area and always return to San Carlos Golf Course! The staff is outstanding and friendly and the members make you “feel like your at your own club”. They go out of the way to make you feel welcome. The members Sincerely love the club and cannot do enough to help w course direction. Love it and plan to return many times over! May even join when we retire!

Commented on 10/22/2020

We appreciate you for providing us with your feedback! Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing San Carlos Golf Club.

Commented on 10/13/2020

Just okay...

It's your average Florida semi-private course. Flat, most holes are straight-away and fairly short. There are a couple 90 degree dogleg holes that can be a little confusing (and dangerous if your house is there). Greens were slow, but rolled fairly true. Just really had to get used to the speed. Overall the course conditions were good, and would be fine for an average player.

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing San Carlos Golf Club.

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing San Carlos Golf Club.

fun place to play

Simply put just a great place to play. Fun, good condition, good layout friendly, What more could you ask for for an afternoon round with friends

Great place to play

I’ve been in Fort Myers for a couple months now (just retired). Today was the second time I’ve played San Carlos and I’ll be back! The course was in great shape: tee boxes, fairways, greens were all beautiful. I used the chipping and putting greens before golf. The started helped me to get around. Service staff were all pleasant and friendly. Price was right per local courses. Loved the experience. I’ll be back.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at San Carlos Golf Club!

fun place to play

If you get a chance play san carlos It is 2 courses in one. A very challenging front nine, and a fun back nine. Very Nice condition, just an overall pleasant experience for a public course. I will be back

Commented on 09/18/2020

Commented on 09/21/2020

Mopadre

It was a nice course, not exceptionally long, but certainly not short. They have a PGA par 3 out there, and several used a driver trying to get there to no avail. It is a flat course, so if you like to walk this is a good course, and all the holes were pretty tight so not a lot of unnecessary walking.. I think all in all it was a great time and a very nice course.

Commented on 09/22/2020

Commented on 09/11/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon,!

Course is in phenomenal shape the greens are rolling the true and fast in excellent shape.

Commented on 09/11/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back San Carlos Golf Club!

First time visitor

I played San Carlos Golf Club for the first time on Sep 5 with a visiting league. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Price was terrific at $30, and best of all, the course was in excellent condition. It was green everywhere, no burned out areas. Tees were in great shape, including par 3's. The greens were a little slow for my liking, but rolled true and were beautiful. I'll definitely be back and would recommend to others to give it a try. No water comes into play to speak of and I'd consider the course somewhat forgiving when it comes to errant shots. Try it! You won't be disappointed.

Commented on 09/11/2020

Your feedback is valuable, thank you for taking the time to review us. San Carlos Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 09/22/2020

Commented on 09/15/2020

Good day

Enjoyed our round today. Every staff person was really friendly. The course was in good shape. We got paired up with a couple of fun guys. I will play it again.

Commented on 08/31/2020