Scorecard for San Carlos
Blue M: 71.0/121 360 504 174 433 226 404 427 416 544 3488 362 310 395 485 184 349 358 140 394 2977 6465
White M: 69.3/117 W: 75.0/125 342 482 157 410 202 380 405 396 529 3303 347 281 376 460 166 329 338 120 354 2771 6074
Gold M: 67.5/112 W: 72.7/121 319 460 149 389 182 362 386 378 451 3076 335 267 361 437 159 313 319 112 313 2616 5692
Red M: 65.1/107 W: 69.7/114 292 417 140 352 161 330 355 345 432 2824 290 257 335 400 152 274 290 104 265 2367 5191

Year Built 1971
Architect John E. O'Connor

Caddies Yes

Perfect for my game

Great for my wife paired up with 2 gentlemen had a great time under very warm weather

Great conditions on an interesting track.

Enjoyed my round very much. Good variety and mixture with water on many holes. Greens in great shape.

Nice Course

Nice course, very playable. In pretty good shape and a nice value through GolfNow. We play here once a week and always enjoy it.

Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 10/15/2018:
We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at San Carlos Golf Club.

The course looks easier than it is

We played this cours ethe first time. We were overwhelmed by the friendliness of the staff.

The greens are somewhat slow so it needs experience to apply the right put.

Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 10/15/2018:
Thank you 2018hendrikgolf as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at San Carlos Golf Club.
Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 10/03/2018:
We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at San Carlos Golf Club in the San Carlos Park, Florida area.
Response from Silver Lake Golf Course on 10/02/2018:
Thank you cjdepew as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at Silver Lake Golf Course in New York.
Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 09/12/2018:
Thank you Jim as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at San Carlos Golf Club.

Great time!!!

I started as a single and then joined a member 3 some. They were very welcoming and I enjoyed my round. Staff was great and course was in good shape.

Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 09/05/2018:
Thank you so much for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon here at San Carlos Golf Club.

Beautiful and well maintained.

Pretty course, greens and fairways in great shape. Staff excellent. Fun and challenging.

Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 08/22/2018:
Thank you TheDTA for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon here at San Carlos Golf Club.

Enjoyable day

The course was very well maintained. Greens were in excellent condition. Extremely helpful staff.

Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 08/06/2018:
Thank you aquadad7 for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon here at San Carlos Golf Club.

Good value

The people were excellent and course was in good shape , the green were slow and inconsistent. I would play it again.

Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 08/06/2018:
Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 08/06/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon here at San Carlos Golf Club.

Nice course, excellent condition.

These folks have done an excellent job bringing the course back to very playable condition-well maintained, great staff. All in all very enjoyable course at this time of year.

Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 07/30/2018:
Thank you MTN0130 as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at San Carlos Golf Club.

Excellent

Course was in great condition. Pretty wide open without to many hazards.

Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 07/17/2018:
Thank you Flhunter89 for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon here at San Carlos Golf Club in Lehigh Acres, Florida.

Vacation outing

Nice course, played while on vacation and had a great time. Friendly staff and the course was in good shape.

Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 07/12/2018:
Thank you so much for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon.
Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 07/12/2018:
We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon.

San Carlos Golf Club

Play there at least once a week in the summer. Staff always friendly, starter John is always upbeat. Pro shop is nice. Course is always in great shape. They do a great job, always a pleasure to play there. You can use almost every club in the bag. 5 sets of tees for every level of players ability. Can't understand any negative reviews. Keep up the good work.

Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 07/06/2018:
Thank you unclemoe for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon here at San Carlos Golf Club.

Great once we got out on the course.

The course is in great shape. Greens run fast and extremely well maintained. Fairways are fairly wide and very plush... That being said..The customer service was very rude to my wife saying that she needed a rental bag on the cart even though everyone had paid full rate and were only going to hit a couple of shots using my clubs out of my bag.. anyways so I said whatever and got a Rental bag and threw it on the cart and apparently had to “put clubs in it to make it look normal for course policy...” ? So I threw my putter in her bag and proceeded to the first tee where I was greeted by the starter who complained that her and her friend’’s shirts didn’t have a big enough collar on them... so we got them shirts from the pro shop and finally tee’d off only to have starters, rangers, the head pro and the bag drop guys following us all day to make sure no more rules were broken.(I’ve played golf and worked in the golf industry for over 15 years and have never seen anything like this)... anyways, kind of a nightmare but I played there the day before when a different staff was working and it was quite pleasant!!! Anyways here is a review for all of you!

Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 06/25/2018:
Thank you smbvolsr1 as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon here at San Carlos Golf Club.
Response from San Carlos Golf Club on 06/25/2018:
We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Valid dates: Oct 19, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018