2.6

Blue (W) 72 6566 yards 77.0 148
Scorecard for Pelican Lakes
Black M: 73.2/136 411 566 414 216 521 403 436 377 200 3544 455 542 215 406 430 590 384 208 449 3679 7223
Blue M: 71.1/130 W: 77.0/148 381 526 380 185 492 366 380 356 176 3242 383 510 200 376 393 517 351 185 409 3324 6566
White M: 68.4/122 W: 74.2/139 352 499 353 157 463 337 353 337 160 3011 354 479 143 346 365 490 320 155 376 3028 6039
Red M: 64.7/105 W: 70.2/130 309 448 291 118 431 271 312 270 146 2596 304 431 113 304 336 447 280 125 330 2670 5266

Year Built 1999
Greens Blue Grass
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (1999) Ted Robinson, Jr. (1999)

Carts Yes - $20

Great Experience

This was my first time at the golf course. Compared to the golf courses in southern Colorado, this course is in wonderful shape. The fairways were nearly perfect, except for some drainage work going on #2. The greens had been aerated 2-3 weeks before. They were a little bumpy, but should be great by the end of the Month. The rough was lush and thick. Great layout with water everywhere. This has now become one of my favorite courses.

What happened?

Usually the golf course is in perfect shape. Not right now. Even considering that it is the end of April, the front nine is a dog patch. Huge barren spots on every hole and fairway. The back nine is great but don't know what happened on the front nine. Very disappointing.

Blah...Blah

Course was in really rough shape, apparently to drainage issues. 5 or 6 holes were cart path only and most of the rest had ground under repair in the fairways. No starter, no tee time announcements, and very slow and apathetic pro shop service.

Colorado Advisor

Blah.

I played the blue/white combo and felt like every hole that wasn't a par 3 played the same. Aside from the 9th and 18th holes where you have to carry the Poudre River there were no memorable holes here. Plus over half of the holes seemed to be cart path only because of drainage problems, which sucked. Price point seemed high ($54) even with a 50% off coupon. I probably won't go back.

Pelican

Bunkers are awful, full of rocks. Good greens

A "Stroke of Luck"

If I hadn't found a screamin' deal online' I never would have played here....way too expensive for 9 holes, most 18 hole course aren't near as much......

Great course to fit in nine

The course is well taken care of and the greens will be much better in a few weeks. I would suggest playing the black tees due to the overall shortness of the track. The only hole that the black plays like a black is the island green on number nine. It's 189 with a small green and a good place to loose some balls.

Still a lot of fun and plan to play again

Great value on Hot Deals

Played middle of the day for 21 bucks after tax and fees!
Great value on a beautiful course. Great layout fun course cool carts with gps. Only down side was the greens were slow and didn't roll true. I would love to play this course again when the green are in better shape.

Very nice exec 9

I really appreciate that the pro shop let me know the greens had been reciently punched. But with the golf now price, it was still a good deal!
With several tee box options, you can play the falls 9 as a short par 3 up to a hefty executive par 34 at 2865 yards.
I'll be back to try out the lakes 18 after the greens heal up!

Sweet Course

Course was great despite being dressed just about 2 wks ago. The Falls course entertaining for sure, short but entertaining. The Lakes front nine we played was also very fun, again, it was during a dressing so fairways & greens plugged meant just enjoying the scenery which was so flattering to the course. We can't wait to play the course in the coming summer when greens & fairways are smooth as marble! Thanks Pelican Lakes!

Does not Work with Golf NOW

My recent experieince is not good. The club advertised on GolfNow, but when trying to make a tee time and sitting on hold, Golf Now states that the course is no longer working with Golf Now. I called the course and the Pro Shop was surprised by this news. I was told I could register for a tee time using the golf course website, but the cost of the round had now doulbed from the ad price on Golf Now. This was sad news. I will probably play golf at other locations accepting reservations from Golf Now.

Well groomed challenging course

This course is well groomed, and presents a good challenge to the average golfer. Enjoyed the course and pace of play.

Island Green

Short course in excellent shape. The course length makes it easy except for the island green on the ninth hole. Golf carts are needed due to the half mile plus drive to the first tee from the clubhouse. Longer drive back from the ninth green.

We Love Pelican Falls

We did not play the 18-hole course but the 9 hole par 34 course they call Pelican Falls. We have played this about ten times now over the last five years, and we love it every time we come up from the Denver area where we live.

It is our favorite course in the state because the conditions are perfect, the course is interesting but we can score well on it if we play well. And the island green is always a lot of fun to try, even if it gives me a quad like it did this time.

This is a wonderful course. We only wish it were 20 minutes away instead of an hour and 20 minutes away.

great course, and a real challenge.

The course is beautiful. It is surrounded by several lakes, a lot of upscale homes and lots of open space [except when it comes to the fairways, which are a bit tight and water often comes into play.
Bring lots of extra golf balls, but loosing a few balls is worth the chance to play on a gorgeous yet challenging course.
Keep in mind that they have 27 holes of play, and you may want to opt for one of the 9 holw courses that does not run alongside lots of water.

Awesome course. Love it and it's elevation changes

I've always loved this course. It has good views and plays well all around. Shooting mid 70's is always a plus too!

For Pelican Falls 9 Hole

Beautiful Exec Course... Get a cart I can't see walking this as a viable option very long way from clubhouse to #1 and a lot of vertical ups and downs. large multi-tier greens which make it all about course management and shot placement. Highly recommend!

Beautiful Course

My wife and I decided to try this course last weekend using our free rounds earned on Golfnow Rewards. It was a bit of a drive from Denver (about one hour) but we're happy we went. There is water on many holes but it only came into play for me on a couple (darn slice). Pace of play was a little slow but it was the weekend. We would definitely go again but would probably try a weekday.

Absolutely great experience!

It was Labor Day Weekend and we decided to get away from Denver and drive up to Windsor to play some golf. A friend of mine had told me how great Pelican Falls was, so my wife and I thought we'd check it out. First of all, the town of Windsor is a gem. White picket fences, neatly groomed yards and just an All American feel to the town. They have an 18 hole course called Pelican Lakes which I have not played yet, but now want to. Pelican Falls is a 9 hole, Par 32 course that is simply FUN to play. Elevated tees, great views and an Island green! FUN, FUN, FUN! And it was in incredible shape. Pristine! They really need to offer a deal where you play 9 and then can play it again for a discount, because ti would be great to play it twice for a full 18 holes. Some people play 9 on Pelican Lakes and then play the 9 hole Pelican Falls. If you want to play a GREAT 9 hole course that is challenging, beautiful and FUN, give Pelican Lakes a shot.

A great layout

Even though the course, in Aug.,2013, had some condition issues (many grounds under repair), it othwise was in good, overall condition, with wonderful diversity of holes (some long and some short risk/reward holes). My only problem with the design is that the fairways are narrowed along with hazards right at my normal driver yardage (240-250 yds) making it difficult to keep it in the short grass, but I love the course.

Windsor, Colorado
Loveland, Colorado
Loveland, Colorado

Valid dates: Jun 18, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
Fling and Swing! Golf Package for 2, includes 1 round of golf for 2 daily, a resort fee applies, 50 USD resort credit per night.
Sewailo Golf Club Stay & Play Hotel Package