Wedgewood Golf Club

Year Built 1963

Not very pandemic friendly

I have played at two different courses in PA since the courses were reopened. This was my third course. When I told the guy I had a friend coming from New Jersey to meet me and we needed separate carts because we are, you know, in the middle of a pandemic, they guy at the pro shop says “We’re not doing that”. Mind you, when I arrived I saw numerous people, I’m talking 10-12 people playing in groups all with their own carts. They overbooked (irresponsibility I want to add because social distancing was very difficult) and were running out of carts so they didn’t want to give my friend and I our own carts.

Course was ok. Straight, easy holes for the most part but the greens are deceptively difficult. Pretty course but if you want a really beautiful course nearby, try Morris Hills Golf course in Easton PA.

Commented on 05/27/2020

good value for the money

course was in the best condition I have seen it. greens were relatively fast for a heavily used public course and very hard. Good course for average golfers.

Commented on 05/27/2020

Thank you for leaving 4 stars! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Love this course but wont play due to cart rules during COVID

I enjoy playing here regularly but have decided not to play here because the course wont provide separate carts recommended for COVID. This is a serious health hazard.

Maple/Pine are always fun

the greens were excellent., fairways just ok...the oak 9 fairways need a lotta work especially the 2 new holes 7/8 which are a disaster....The help is first class, always a smile and very helpful

Commented on 05/12/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Service fee wow for what !!!!

Not sure why I got charged a $8 service fee when golf now didn’t do anything ? Was supposed to have round paid for on my credit card . We get there the lady totally rude and says there is no payment ???

Commented on 05/12/2020

Greens were rolling fast and consistent

It wasn’t the course fault I couldn’t play today. It was in very nice shape, worth playing.

Commented on 05/04/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We look forward to having you out on the course soon! Have a wonderful day!

Commented on 05/04/2020

New course

First time playing here, got 18 in about 3 hours. In pretty good shape for coming out of winter, bunkers need some work and the greens have been aerated and topped. Not much bounce just a little slow on the putts.

Commented on 03/18/2020

Commented on 02/05/2020

Thank you for leaving a review! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Awesome course

Perfect course. Maple and pine are awesome. Oak is 7 holes that they added two to make it 9 .its not grown in all the way but I still love the whole course

Commented on 05/20/2020

Always overbooked!

Last 3 times I’ve played here there is always an issue with starting times and even worse making the turn.
Starter blames pro shop “they shouldn’t have scheduled you”
Then different starter at the turn blames morning starter for starting on that 9 because everything booked up again??
Will not return

Commented on 05/20/2020

Great deal!

Course is in good shape. Greens were fast.
Busy but everything moved along well.

Commented on 01/06/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review Ty! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

No complaints

Tee boxes, fairways, greens and bunkers were all in above average condition. Good layout with some elevation. Very impressed first time playing here.

Commented on 10/25/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

Nice course to play

Staff was top notch. Started was professional. Greens were in excellent shape and fast. The oak course was nice with large fast greens.

Commented on 10/25/2019

Horrible shape

I have played this course many times over the last few years. This is the worst shape I have ever seen it. There were dirt patches all throughout the fairways. The greens were in ok shape but on the slower side. The sand traps were the bright spot of the course. Unfortunately I was only in one bunker. This course needs some care

Commented on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Great time

First time my wife and I golfed here and we had a great experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Prices in the snack shop were very reasonable and good. My wife commented on how lady friendly the course was and really had fun golfing here.

Commented on 10/28/2019