Slope N/A

Year Built 1963

Restaurant

Clubhouse

Great overall experience

We've been venturing out further from lower bucks to change things up in the wake of the effects of the pandemic. This course was a lovely surprise. While fairly open, the green complexes were challenging with plenty of undulations on the greens. The only criticism I have is the grass choice for the fairways which is a coarser variety with wide blades. Overall for $37 including cart you can't beat this course!

Commented on 06/16/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Commented on 06/08/2020

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. We would the opportunity to bump those 3 stars to 5. Please come back soon and allow us to wow you on your next visit! Until then, take care!

Good course

Wedge wood is a excellent course for beginners or intermediate players.

Tenth Tee Convention

First and foremost, the golf course was decent and in good shape. Many of us thought they were filming Cocoon 3 as the average age of the customers was north of 75, but that wasn't any reason for the slowness that would ensue.
Where the story takes a turn is the tenth tee.
Our foursome completed our front nine in just under 2 hours, with a 1:04 Tee time. We then made the drive across the street to tee number 10.
Have you ever seen 13 golf carts on one tee box? That's a question that wouldve been answered no (got close one time at Legends-Parkland hole 10) until yesterday. The 10th tee was a convention for golf carts, 13 of them. Most with two golfers in them, which makes we wonder if this course even knows Covid-19 is a thing. (To their credit, the clubhouse is spaced out to avoid contact, was just surprised at the willingness to see so many paired up carts).
We waited at the turn before teeing off on hole ten for 33 minutes. That includes some questioning on my part why people kept passing us out, and another one of our foursomes calling the pro shop to explain the situation.
They had a league which started around 2:30 or so. So unless we played the front in a buck twenty, this is unavoidable, and clownish. For those who run golf courses, here's a tip. If you have a 2:30 league, don't take a 1:04 tee time. Dont take a 12:30 tee time. Build in enough time to avoid the logjam that ensued. And when I booked my tee time, there where times later than mine you could book. So I am sure we weren't the only casual golfers met with gridlock on the back nine.
The course is fine, no major issues there, but the organization of this set up with leagues clearly had a lengthy performing stint with the Ringling Brothers. I will never go back.

Commented on 06/16/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Delay at the turn

I was in a foursome that played the first nine holes in just under two hours. At the turn, we encountered a backlog on the first tee of the second set of nine holes we were playing. There were 13 carts at the tee area.......that's a full baker's dozen. I called the pro shop to inquire about the delay. The guy in the pro shop informed me that they were sending out a league. Since this course has three sets of nine, I asked to play a different set of nine. There were league players on that tee as well.

I was informed that the league might have shown up a bit early to beat a potential thunderstorm washout. I'm not sure what consideration is given to those who have scheduled tee times that are already on the course. Super frustrating to have that long of a wait in the middle of a round.

Commented on 06/01/2020

Thank you for leaving 4 stars! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Not very pandemic friendly

I have played at two different courses in PA since the courses were reopened. This was my third course. When I told the guy I had a friend coming from New Jersey to meet me and we needed separate carts because we are, you know, in the middle of a pandemic, they guy at the pro shop says “We’re not doing that”. Mind you, when I arrived I saw numerous people, I’m talking 10-12 people playing in groups all with their own carts. They overbooked (irresponsibility I want to add because social distancing was very difficult) and were running out of carts so they didn’t want to give my friend and I our own carts.

Course was ok. Straight, easy holes for the most part but the greens are deceptively difficult. Pretty course but if you want a really beautiful course nearby, try Morris Hills Golf course in Easton PA.

Commented on 06/01/2020

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Please come back soon and allow us to wow you on your next visit.

Commented on 05/27/2020

good value for the money

course was in the best condition I have seen it. greens were relatively fast for a heavily used public course and very hard. Good course for average golfers.

Commented on 05/27/2020

Love this course but wont play due to cart rules during COVID

I enjoy playing here regularly but have decided not to play here because the course wont provide separate carts recommended for COVID. This is a serious health hazard.

Commented on 05/31/2020

Agreed. Same issue today. Plus got attitude from cart guys after round because we were single riders. I guess they were low in carts. Did post a review on here today immediately following round. Hopefully it gets posted.

Maple/Pine are always fun

the greens were excellent., fairways just ok...the oak 9 fairways need a lotta work especially the 2 new holes 7/8 which are a disaster....The help is first class, always a smile and very helpful

Commented on 05/12/2020

Service fee wow for what !!!!

Not sure why I got charged a $8 service fee when golf now didn’t do anything ? Was supposed to have round paid for on my credit card . We get there the lady totally rude and says there is no payment ???

Commented on 05/12/2020

Greens were rolling fast and consistent

It wasn’t the course fault I couldn’t play today. It was in very nice shape, worth playing.

Commented on 05/04/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We look forward to having you out on the course soon! Have a wonderful day!

Commented on 05/04/2020

New course

First time playing here, got 18 in about 3 hours. In pretty good shape for coming out of winter, bunkers need some work and the greens have been aerated and topped. Not much bounce just a little slow on the putts.

Commented on 03/18/2020

Commented on 02/05/2020

Thank you for leaving a review! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Another outstanding morning

Outstanding community course. Very friendly and personable staff. Players similarly friendly and courteous. Excellent pace-of-play without rushing, even for a high handicapper like myself.

Commented on 06/16/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review JDaley! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Commented on 06/08/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review Billy! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Allentown, Pennsylvania